You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-01-17] Bayern Munich vs SC Freiburg

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
SC Freiburg will win
No votes

Total votes : 3

Re: [2021-01-17] Bayern Munich vs SC Freiburg

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:55 pm

Lahmies wrote:Wow. If you can convince yourself our performance today was good you can convince yourself of anything. Lol.
It is a clear improvement against a team that was on a 5 match winning streak. As mentioned if our finishing was closer to normal we could have scored loads. What else do we want?

We’re not going to go from losing to a second division team to putting 20 past Liverpool in 3 days. This was a good game, and a clear improvement. I’ll be happy if we keep going on this track.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Alexander » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:03 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Lahmies wrote:Wow. If you can convince yourself our performance today was good you can convince yourself of anything. Lol.
It is a clear improvement against a team that was on a 5 match winning streak. As mentioned if our finishing was closer to normal we could have scored loads. What else do we want?

We’re not going to go from losing to a second division team to putting 20 past Liverpool in 3 days. This was a good game, and a clear improvement. I’ll be happy if we keep going on this track.

I agree. In my opinion we were clearly the better team and with a little bit of luck/sharpness we would have scored 4-5 goals.
Alexander
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby zozon » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:26 pm

Easily it would have finished 5-2. Dont forget that Nils cracked the bar at the end, but on the other side we missed at least 4 great chances.
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ben Gardner » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:04 pm

I just don't get it why there is so much complaining och whining about this game. You went into this game top of the table by one point, heavily criticizing your team like it is pure s**t, meeting a team that has won it's last five games, controlling the game, could easily have closed the game before Petersen hit the bar in overtime, secured three points in the end, all your rivals dropped points, Bayern now lead the league by four points. So, what am I missing?
Ben Gardner
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby MUTU » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:07 pm

Ben Gardner wrote:I just don't get it why there is so much complaining och whining about this game. You went into this game top of the table by one point, heavily criticizing your team like it is pure s**t, meeting a team that has won it's last five games, controlling the game, could easily have closed the game before Petersen hit the bar in overtime, secured three points in the end, all your rivals dropped points, Bayern now lead the league by four points. So, what am I missing?

People are spoilt.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:10 pm

Ben Gardner wrote:I just don't get it why there is so much complaining och whining about this game. You went into this game top of the table by one point, heavily criticizing your team like it is pure s**t, meeting a team that has won it's last five games, controlling the game, could easily have closed the game before Petersen hit the bar in overtime, secured three points in the end, all your rivals dropped points, Bayern now lead the league by four points. So, what am I missing?
A subscription to DFB-Pokal, apparently
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:22 pm

#12 wrote:

Yes, we were eliminated in a competition for the first time since 13 March 2019 and the forum went into a meltdown. We expect to win every single competition till the end of time, apparently.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:27 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:

Yes, we were eliminated in a competition for the first time since 13 March 2019 and the forum went into a meltdown. We expect to win every single competition till the end of time, apparently.
Mutu... not against a team from the second tier though
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:29 pm

So if it was against BVB or Leipzig do you think #12 would not have said anything negative?

Also to be honest I prefer to get eliminated to Kiel than to a Bundesliga club. At least we could put it down to overconfidence and/or lack of motivation, and also maybe acts as a wake up call at all levels at the club.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:35 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:

Nope... We expected not to lose against average 2nd tier teams
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:36 pm

MUTU wrote:So if it was against BVB or Leipzig do you think #12 would not have said anything negative?

Also to be honest I prefer to get eliminated to Kiel than to a Bundesliga club. At least we could put it down to overconfidence and/or lack of motivation, and also maybe acts as a wake up call at all levels at the club.
It would‘ve been nowhere close to that...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:39 pm

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:So if it was against BVB or Leipzig do you think #12 would not have said anything negative?

So you admit your sense of entitlement that you expect to win everything everytime. I'm teaching against that behaviour to my 3 year old at the moment, maybe we can set up a remote call and I could tutor you for free
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:42 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:

So you admit your sense of entitlement that you expect to win everything everytime. I'm teaching against that behaviour to my 3 year old at the moment, maybe we can set up a remote call and I could tutor you for free
Nope...
But...
That doesn’t mean you cannot be angry or disappointed when you lose...
And if you lost to your 3yo at, say chess, it'd be the same category... It would not reflect very well on you and deservedly expose you to ridicule...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:45 pm

What are you saying? You're angry and disappointed even when we win! Case in point today!
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:58 pm

Sometimes, yes... So? Are you ALWAYS happy because you live in the privileged part of the world? Or do you still have days that annoy and bother you?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga