You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-11-03] Bayern Munich vs SC Freiburg

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
SC Freiburg will win
No votes

Total votes : 2

Re: [2018-11-03] Bayern Munich vs SC Freiburg

Postby pyrasur » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:32 pm

Good work by Gnabry and Sanches today. I liked the starting lineup from Kovac. I liked seeing Müller, Ribéry and Wagner on the bench where they belong.

Kimmich was a good idea to try but he he’s more of a loss from the flank, and he’s not improved the midfield. Better than Martinez but that’s not saying much.

Again the problem is attack, and that’s where Kovac isn’t helping not that he has many tools. Lewandowski needs to bury the only chance he’s gonna get. Gnabry has to give up and go himself to give us anything. James uninspired today. And the backup options are a nightmare. Club badly needs to let Robbery and Müller go and bring in new attackers.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:36 pm

We can easily fix the problems with 15 new players, new coaches and staff, new medical team and new bosses.
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:40 pm

pyrasur wrote:Good work by Gnabry and Sanches today. I liked the starting lineup from Kovac. I liked seeing Müller, Ribéry and Wagner on the bench where they belong.

Kimmich was a good idea to try but he he’s more of a loss from the flank, and he’s not improved the midfield. Better than Martinez but that’s not saying much.

Again the problem is attack, and that’s where Kovac isn’t helping not that he has many tools. Lewandowski needs to bury the only chance he’s gonna get. Gnabry has to give up and go himself to give us anything. James uninspired today. And the backup options are a nightmare. Club badly needs to let Robbery and Müller go and bring in new attackers.
I don't think it's a matter of players.. the problem is the team keeps doing the same thing again and again: once midfield or defense gets the ball, they pass to the flanks and then it's all on them. The team does not attack from the center ever. I was expecting change (any change) from Kovac and so far I'm seeing no change at all. It's the same failed tactics from the last X years.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:49 pm

Can't we just give him a chance...
He came when most players are past their prime and are not hungry as before.

It is the perfect time to give a new coach and new players the chance...after six buli wins in a row.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:51 pm

Fuck sake. Back to square one. Four points. The chase is off again :twisted:
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Effenberg777 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:56 pm

ooo c mon, they got a lucky goal stop being so negative . here is the largest community with micro penis
Effenberg777
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby Coman » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:59 pm

Kovac is just a shit trainer.

The first game of the season are probably just some Jupp Heynckes rest. Now we have the Kovac Bayern, the only one Herr Hoeness wanted.

It's not even Kovac fault, a shit coach as him should never be Bayern coach and would never have been any big club coach.. except Bayern have fucking Hoeness.
Coman

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby aterford » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:00 pm

Effenberg777 wrote:ooo c mon, they got a lucky goal stop being so negative . here is the largest community with micro penis

Lucky, huh?
Take it you didn't watch the match....

At least you'll fit right in here, I guess!
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sherpthederp » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:00 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Can't we just give him a chance...
He came when most players are past their prime and are not hungry as before.

It is the perfect time to give a new coach and new players the chance...after six buli wins in a row.

He’s had 10 buli matches to show something, anything new. It’s been nothing but this 4141/quasi 433 and wide stagnant attacking. He hasn’t even attempted to show any sort of adaptability, which is what he was known for. His time is running out to show he’s got what it takes
Last edited by sherpthederp on Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby soul-railgun777 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:01 pm

aterford wrote:Kovac out.

Nah dude, that's the easy way out. Bayern need to start backing up the coaches not only with words but with signings and stop trying to play the same 2012-2013 football in 2018. Look what happened with Ancelotti and what he is doing in Napoli this season.
soul-railgun777
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:05 pm

With all due respect, these results are unacceptable even with the current team. Yes, it's not like the board are making world class transfers, but we are still in a situation where we would probably not be any worse if any of us were coaching Bayern.

He is doing NOTHING right. Not tactics, not subs, not motivating the players, not getting them to obey him. The only thing to his credit is that he learned to bench Ribery.

If he is so unsatisfied with the squad he has why is he not playing youngsters? I thought he was impressed by the Korean?
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby aterford » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:06 pm

soul-railgun777 wrote:
aterford wrote:Kovac out.

Nah dude, that's the easy way out. Bayern need to start backing up the coaches not only with words but with signings and stop trying to play the same 2012-2013 football in 2018. Look what happened with Ancelotti and what he is doing in Napoli this season.

What happened with Ancelotti has no bearing on Kovac, tbh. If he is the right man for the job, he should stay. if he is not, he should go. Ancelotti should not be considered in the discussion whatsoever, it's two entirely different matters.

We can back a coach all we want but if they're not the right guy they're not the right guy. Have you seen the players Kovac requested we "back him" with??? Rebic??? VOGT???? It's becoming more and more obvious by the day that Kovac's ceiling was as Frankfurt-manager. It doesn't matter who we sign, his tactics are beyond stale and he hasn't a clue what he's doing at a club of this size. I agree that we should move on from 12-13 football but again that's really got next to nothing to do with Kovac, he's just simply not good enough in any way.
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford

Postby soul-railgun777 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:23 pm

aterford wrote:What happened with Ancelotti has no bearing on Kovac, tbh. If he is the right man for the job, he should stay. if he is not, he should go. Ancelotti should not be considered in the discussion whatsoever, it's two entirely different matters.

We can back a coach all we want but if they're not the right guy they're not the right guy. Have you seen the players Kovac requested we "back him" with??? Rebic??? VOGT???? It's becoming more and more obvious by the day that Kovac's ceiling was as Frankfurt-manager. It doesn't matter who we sign, his tactics are beyond stale and he hasn't a clue what he's doing at a club of this size. I agree that we should move on from 12-13 football but again that's really got next to nothing to do with Kovac, he's just simply not good enough in any way.

What happened with Ancelotti is becoming the same story with Kovac, the unwillingness of the board to change and to sack coaches to keep players like Muller, Ribery, Boateng and Robben happy when they are the main problem in the team has to stop.

Ancelotti about Bayern:

Bayern have not changed because I think the problems they had a year ago are still there from what I hear. My state of mind has changed a lot because last season I felt I only had the confidence of four or five players. Today, I feel the confidence of the players, but confidence also comes from the context and I think that changes a lot of things.
[ToI]
soul-railgun777
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby aterford » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:26 pm

soul-railgun777 wrote:
aterford wrote:What happened with Ancelotti has no bearing on Kovac, tbh. If he is the right man for the job, he should stay. if he is not, he should go. Ancelotti should not be considered in the discussion whatsoever, it's two entirely different matters.

What happened with Ancelotti is becoming the same story with Kovac, the unwillingness of the board to change and to sack coaches to keep players like Muller, Ribery, Boateng and Robben happy when they are the main problem in the team has to stop.

Ancelotti about Bayern:

Bayern have not changed because I think the problems they had a year ago are still there from what I hear. My state of mind has changed a lot because last season I felt I only had the confidence of four or five players. Today, I feel the confidence of the players, but confidence also comes from the context and I think that changes a lot of things.
[ToI]

No, I get all that and have kept up with all of it as much as any guy.
But that still doesn't change the fact that Kovac isn't the right man for the job. Simple as.
Yes, the board needs to change. Yes, we have some problematic players and we have failed to reinforce the squad in some crucial areas.

No, that does not mean Kovac is the right person, it does not mean things will get better, and it does not stand as a reason to continue going forward as manager. We can say that BOTH things can and should change. We need to reinforce the squad and get rid of deadweight and have a general shake-up - but we also need a new manager, too. They are not mutually exclusive.

We can blame the players, and that's fair, I certainly have my issues with a lot of the squad. But the manager IS a problem.
Ask yourself this: would we be having just as bad of performances if Heynckes were still managing?
If yes, then okay, it is all on the players and upper management, sure.
If no - if you think Heynckes would be doing better - then you have to admit that the manager IS a problem.
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford

Postby longeleven » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:39 pm

aterford wrote:
What happened with Ancelotti has no bearing on Kovac, tbh. If he is the right man for the job, he should stay. if he is not, he should go. Ancelotti should not be considered in the discussion whatsoever, it's two entirely different matters.

We all agreed that Bayern needs to move on from 2013 football. But at the moment, if it is not Kovac, who should be? Any different with Hassenhult or even if Heynckes backs (last season, with same players Jupp was beaten by Kovac, not just 1 time).

Second question, imagine we have new coach, how should he plays with Ribery, Robben, Mueller on the front alway demand to start but offer nothing but self-destruction and Boateng the fashonita, Alaba the insta king at his back ( I don't even count quality players like Wagner, Rafinha...)

You must admit it, the quality of Bayern's players is shit at this time. We back to Klinsmann's era with free Tim Borowski :P

I still back Kovac, not because of I like and trust him more than anyone but because I think there's noone can bring better things to this shit-team
longeleven
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga