You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-11-03] Bayern Munich vs SC Freiburg

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
SC Freiburg will win
No votes

Total votes : 2

Re: [2018-11-03] Bayern Munich vs SC Freiburg

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:23 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:It is not like we need 10 new players...believe it or not we have a really good squad but need to add/replace some 3 players.
We are mostly having problems because our players wont commit to Kovac and his ideas..while also having problems with injuries.
It is the same scenario we had last year under Carlo...we didnt buy any other player but we looked like a different team when Jupp came in. So you could see our players know how to play. If you ask me we would have won the CL if not for the stupid mistakes...and not by luck but because of how good we played.

Our back line is good...if we add Pavard we would have one of the best defensive lines out there.
Our midfield is good with Thiago, James, Martinez, Coco, Muller, Goretzka etc..But I would add at least 1 more player to play alongside Thiago and James. Lets say that costs 70mil€. That leaves you with 3 top players in midfield starting lineup with 2-3 solid back-ups that can get even better.

Or wings and Attack...We have Coman, Gnabry, Muller (Robben and Ribery as backups) and Davies coming in. those 3 youngsters are good and will get better. If we add another top class winger...lets say 100mil€..that is it. Lewandowski is top striker so no need to change him.

So as you see we really dont need any big changes...we just need to add a few players that will mix things up.

I am sure we have the money...some 200mil€ cash just lying in some account. And if you think about players with high wages going out..Ribery, Robben, Vidal (left already), Boateng...than you have a lot more money to work with...And bringing in 3 players wont make us poor...we have that money.

These players... if motivated and coached right...would probably win against any side out there. It is just that we are in some kind of mental crisis. Hopefully we get out of it.

What ideas?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:28 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:It is not like we need 10 new players...believe it or not we have a really good squad but need to add/replace some 3 players.
We are mostly having problems because our players wont commit to Kovac and his ideas..while also having problems with injuries.
It is the same scenario we had last year under Carlo...we didnt buy any other player but we looked like a different team when Jupp came in. So you could see our players know how to play. If you ask me we would have won the CL if not for the stupid mistakes...and not by luck but because of how good we played.

Our back line is good...if we add Pavard we would have one of the best defensive lines out there.
Our midfield is good with Thiago, James, Martinez, Coco, Muller, Goretzka etc..But I would add at least 1 more player to play alongside Thiago and James. Lets say that costs 70mil€. That leaves you with 3 top players in midfield starting lineup with 2-3 solid back-ups that can get even better.

Or wings and Attack...We have Coman, Gnabry, Muller (Robben and Ribery as backups) and Davies coming in. those 3 youngsters are good and will get better. If we add another top class winger...lets say 100mil€..that is it. Lewandowski is top striker so no need to change him.

So as you see we really dont need any big changes...we just need to add a few players that will mix things up.

I am sure we have the money...some 200mil€ cash just lying in some account. And if you think about players with high wages going out..Ribery, Robben, Vidal (left already), Boateng...than you have a lot more money to work with...And bringing in 3 players wont make us poor...we have that money.

These players... if motivated and coached right...would probably win against any side out there. It is just that we are in some kind of mental crisis. Hopefully we get out of it.

We need two fullbacks, two defenders and two more wingers... For depth I'd add a CM and a striker... So yeah not ten but you’re wrong... Any side? With one more attacker only? Clearly our attack is not on par most in second Bundesliga
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:35 pm

Fénix wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Uli and Rummenigge care about not spending much while making as much as possible and being domestically successful at the same time. For them it's all fine for as long as Bayern don't lose the Bundesliga title or the Cup.

The CL is just "the cherry of the cake" for them. Just like the idiots from Südkurve, who care all about the wrong colours.

Well, they must care about everything! What kind of a German are you if you won't pay attention to maximum details? :mrgreen:

But if they want to play easy level, then let them be like that. I have no problem, but 2002-2009 period is smiling to us all over again.

Or "conquering Europe"?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:36 pm

Gabs wrote:Does anyone have kicker notes?

Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:05 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:20 am

"Analyze how we can do better"

They literally say this shit every 3 days...
at least he admitted one thing "I don’t know" - if that were his default answer he‘d at least never lie...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bmguy » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:37 am

Thiago is our best no 6 for his best tackle and interception skill. He also has a great vision with some penetration long ball, that's the modern no 6 that we rarely see in football nowadays.

From this match, a few things I can see:

- Robben now is too afraid of taking risk to dribble past anyone, all he does is just pass back the ball. 0 Dribble in most of the games. #-o
- Gnabry's best position is behind the striker as AMC. His stats last season really affirms that, a man that can play both wing sides will be unpredicted on the attacking force as he can help to build up play every where. At the moment, Bayern really lacks option to penetrate from the middle and a weapon like him or Tolisso is really needed.

So just forget this first half of the season, I'd like to see what's next after the winter break, more than ever, we need Coman and Tolisso, but I think only Coman can get back in December, tolisso might only have a slim chance at the end of the season.

Robbery and Mueller are hopeless now, or Kovac does not know how to develop his players. So i wish to see something like this for the 2nd half of the season.

bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:53 am

Bayern have failed to win in 4 consecutive home games for the first time since 2001.
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:46 am

IsiahRashad wrote:Bayern have failed to win in 4 consecutive home games for the first time since 2001.
I have just posted this in the stats thread.
Isn't it a positive stat (for us) ?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Previous

Return to Bundesliga