You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-11-03] Bayern Munich vs SC Freiburg

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
SC Freiburg will win
No votes

Total votes : 2

Re: [2018-11-03] Bayern Munich vs SC Freiburg

Postby aaaaaa » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:39 pm

Players want Kovac gone
aaaaaa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby soul-railgun777 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:41 pm

aterford wrote:No, I get all that and have kept up with all of it as much as any guy.
But that still doesn't change the fact that Kovac isn't the right man for the job. Simple as.
Yes, the board needs to change. Yes, we have some problematic players and we have failed to reinforce the squad in some crucial areas.

No, that does not mean Kovac is the right person, it does not mean things will get better, and it does not stand as a reason to continue going forward as manager. We can say that BOTH things can and should change. We need to reinforce the squad and get rid of deadweight and have a general shake-up - but we also need a new manager, too. They are not mutually exclusive.

We can blame the players, and that's fair, I certainly have my issues with a lot of the squad. But the manager IS a problem.
Ask yourself this: would we be having just as bad of performances if Heynckes were still managing?
If yes, then okay, it is all on the players and upper management, sure.
If no - if you think Heynckes would be doing better - then you have to admit that the manager IS a problem.

I'm glad that we agree in some points but to me is not fair to say that Kovac is not the man for the job when they gave him such a small squad with so many injury prone players and not new signings.
soul-railgun777
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby longeleven » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:43 pm

aterford wrote:Ask yourself this: would we be having just as bad of performances if Heynckes were still managing?
If no - if you think Heynckes would be doing better - then you have to admit that the manager IS a problem.

Last season, after long run burning everything, Jupp and these players went down on their knees to Kovac and his rubbish team. Please note that.

So NO, I don't think Jupp can do anything better with this Robbery or Mueller. They are burden of this team, along with the arrogant board.
longeleven
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:49 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Don't worry Kovac won't be the coach in a week's time...

He will be betrayed by the players ... and bvb will beat us 4-0

You can only betray someone who DOESN‘T deserve it... And our players lack everything you need this Dortmund side regardless of Kovac...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:50 pm

longeleven wrote:
aterford wrote:Ask yourself this: would we be having just as bad of performances if Heynckes were still managing?

Last season, after long run burning everything, Jupp and these players went down on their knees to Kovac and his rubbish team. Please note that.

So NO, I don't think Jupp can do anything better with this Robbery or Mueller. They are burden of this team, along with the arrogant board.

No disrespect, but did you even watch that match (or any followign the Madrid tie)? It was clear that that team was totally checked out on the season after getting eliminated by Madrid again. I think you'd have a very, VERY hard time blaming Jupp's *tactics* for that performance. On the other hand, Kovac has consistently been a tactical disaster. Yeah, some players are a burden, I don't disagree, but the idea that things would be no better with Jupp (or whoever) I just can't remotely believe. Regardless of players, Kovac's tactics are virtually nonexistent. It's not that he's unable to do what he wants to do with the players he has but rather that he's simply no idea what he's doing here. Completely out of his element and without answers. Top managers are able to get their team performing better than the sum of their players - that's not Kovac.
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:53 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Can't we just give him a chance...
He came when most players are past their prime and are not hungry as before.

It is the perfect time to give a new coach and new players the chance...after six buli wins in a row.

He had a chance... He’s losing the joke league before Christmas already... We’re gonna trail by SEVEN in a week‘s time for crying out loud!

And we don’t have any new players... People in here are celebrating and rooting fir fucking mediocrity... Gnabry, Goretzka... Who the fuck are they, yet we’re acting here like they were top players in their positions...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:59 pm

longeleven wrote:
aterford wrote:
What happened with Ancelotti has no bearing on Kovac, tbh. If he is the right man for the job, he should stay. if he is not, he should go. Ancelotti should not be considered in the discussion whatsoever, it's two entirely different matters.

We can back a coach all we want but if they're not the right guy they're not the right guy. Have you seen the players Kovac requested we "back him" with??? Rebic??? VOGT???? It's becoming more and more obvious by the day that Kovac's ceiling was as Frankfurt-manager. It doesn't matter who we sign, his tactics are beyond stale and he hasn't a clue what he's doing at a club of this size. I agree that we should move on from 12-13 football but again that's really got next to nothing to do with Kovac, he's just simply not good enough in any way.

We all agreed that Bayern needs to move on from 2013 football. But at the moment, if it is not Kovac, who should be? Any different with Hassenhult or even if Heynckes backs (last season, with same players Jupp was beaten by Kovac, not just 1 time).

Second question, imagine we have new coach, how should he plays with Ribery, Robben, Mueller on the front alway demand to start but offer nothing but self-destruction and Boateng the fashonita, Alaba the insta king at his back ( I don't even count quality players like Wagner, Rafinha...)

You must admit it, the quality of Bayern's players is shit at this time. We back to Klinsmann's era with free Tim Borowski :P

I still back Kovac, not because of I like and trust him more than anyone but because I think there's noone can bring better things to this shit-team

Nagelsmann is starting at Leipzig... We snubbed him... An attacking coach who wanted to come to Munich so badly he even risked angering his current club... Instead we went for a fucking clueless defender because he has "family"-smell... Fucking clueless!

Hoeness RAUS!
Dummenigge RAUS!
Salihavenocluezic RAUS!
Kovac RAUS!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby rthebest » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:59 pm

I din't buy into squad nonsense. Yes Bayern is not good enough to compete in UCL but this player still should be able to beat teams like Freiburg at home. And the fact that they cannot shows Kovac's inabilities. Besides he knew Bayern squad when he took the Job and yet decided to be Uli's yes man. He is still the one playing likes of Wagner, Ribbery and Muller instead of trying the youngsters. So I believe he is failing in every aspect.
rthebest
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby longeleven » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:59 pm

The FACT is Jupp's tactics can't help the team win Frankfurt of Kovac.

In many games, Bayern won by luck (penalty, red card, 1 late goal...) and those players show nothing positive but respect for Jupp.

What you believe doesn't change what I believe, no offense.
longeleven
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:00 pm

#12 wrote:

It is the perfect time to give a new coach and new players the chance...after six buli wins in a row.

He had a chance... He’s losing the joke league before Christmas already... We’re gonna trail by SEVEN in a week‘s time for crying out loud!

And we don’t have any new players... People in here are celebrating and rooting fir **** mediocrity... Gnabry, Goretzka... Who the **** are they, yet we’re acting here like they were top players in their positions...
Name the available top players...
They are well contracted to their clubs...

Salah
Mane
Mbappe
Griezmann
Messi
De Bruyne
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby rthebest » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:03 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Salah
Mane
De Bruyne

De Bruyne was too expensive
Board probably thought Mane and Salah are not good enough for Bayern.
rthebest
I post all the time

National Flag:
Canada

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:03 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:

And we don’t have any new players... People in here are celebrating and rooting fir **** mediocrity... Gnabry, Goretzka... Who the **** are they, yet we’re acting here like they were top players in their positions...

Salah
Mane
Mbappe
Griezmann
Messi
De Bruyne

There’s still a ton of better players than these shitsters! Gnabry is not a top 10 player in his position, maybe not even top 20... Goretzka is - if that - a much less dangerous Ballack...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:04 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="ramsej84"]Can't we just give him a chance...

Salah
Mane
Mbappe
Griezmann
Messi
De Bruyne

There’s still a ton of better players than these shitsters! Gnabry is not a top 10 player in his position, maybe not even top 20... Goretzka is - if that - a much less dangerous Ballack...[/quote]But are they available?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:04 pm

Fact is:

Nagelsmann can be added to the list of top signings we fucked up... For one good or decent transfer, we habe 5-7 flops...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:06 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="#12"][quote="ramsej84"]Can't we just give him a chance...

Salah
Mane
Mbappe
Griezmann
Messi
De Bruyne

There’s still a ton of better players than these shitsters! Gnabry is not a top 10 player in his position, maybe not even top 20... Goretzka is - if that - a much less dangerous Ballack...[/quote]But are they available?[/quote]

Well, yeah some are... Also, if we sign shit just because good ones are not available we should close up shop immediately
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga