You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2020-12-05] Bayern Munich vs RB Leipzig

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
RasenBallsport Leipzig will win
No votes

Total votes : 3

Re: [2020-12-05] Bayern Munich vs RB Leipzig

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:45 pm

Fénix wrote:Very demanding match, Leipzig looked fresher, but when we equalized again after 70th minute, they were done.

Jamal played a very good match. What a performance for a 17-year-old boy in such an important match. I must congratulate to him on a great match for his age and level! =D> =D>

Nianzou and Richards should seriously considered for starters at CB in the next matches. I'm really tired of Boateng. Tonight he was constantly forcing his terrible passing, really looked bad in almost everything during the match. :roll:

Süle is in a serious crisis and must really think about his future at FC Bayern. You would expect from him to be fresh, rested and getting fit after a long injury, but his fitness issues in the last 2 weeks aren't helping him in this.

I saw nothing from Lewandowski today. Completely isolated and out of the match. Luckily, Müller is the hero and man of the match with 2 goals, saving us from defeat.

Alaba and Pavard... not good at all. Goretzka had a decent performance.

Coman had a very good performance tonight near all those colleagues on the pitch, =D> really doing his job and we'll see in the forthcoming period if he has finally caught up with what we expected from him all these years.

Overall we are tired, exhausted and struggle with an obvious lack of energy. Our depth can't give us what we want. Now you want to have Thiago, Perišić, Coutinho and Odriozola, but it's been impossible.

FC Bayern don't need football at all, all the team needs is one and a half months of vacation without any football and 20-25 days of pre-season preparations.

All in all, I'm happy that we remained undefeated tonight against Leipzig and we still hold 1st spot on the Bundesliga table.
So were we though... We cannot always outscore opponents... This shit needs some fixing at least...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lukas » Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:52 pm

Considering they were better for most of the game I’m very happy to come away with a draw.
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby gumboduncan » Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:57 pm

Flick is not going to start two youngsters with almost no senior football experience at once. I do agree that Boateng is often sloppy and he's showing his age, but only 5 months or so ago he was our starting CB when we demolished the Champions League. With Davies and Lucas out, Boateng is a starter. Tonight's performance was not good and especially his passing and positioning.

Süle also had a poor game. Sometimes I really like him and sometimes I don't. Süle must be having some problems off the field. I hope he can be more consistent.

Nianzou should be given chances playing as a CB after his injury. I really can see him develop as a great CB in 2 or 3 seasons.
Last edited by gumboduncan on Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:02 pm

Not really, it's an objective reality that we tied hahaha

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:04 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Not really, it's an objective reality that we tied hahaha

It is... But it’s not really something to be happy about... Our attack is not as greatas our defense is shit... Luckily, we only play teams that are not good enough or out of form as well...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:06 pm

#12 wrote:

It is... But it’s not really something to be happy about... Our attack is not as greatas our defense is shit... Luckily, we only play teams that are not good enough or out of form as well...
But we didn't lose x'D

PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:14 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:

But we didn't lose x'D

We didn't win either
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:41 pm

You said we had lost while the match was ongoing. So have we lost yet?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Alexander » Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:57 pm

When Davies is back I really hope that Hernandez gets a chance as cb. I think it will stabilize our defence.
Alexander
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:08 pm

gumboduncan wrote:Flick is not going to start two youngsters with almost no senior football experience at once. I do agree that Boateng is often sloppy and he's showing his age, but only 5 months or so ago he was our starting CB when we demolished the Champions League. With Davies and Lucas out, Boateng is a starter. Tonight's performance was not good and especially his passing and positioning.

Süle also had a poor game. Sometimes I really like him and sometimes I don't. Süle must be having some problems off the field. I hope he can be more consistent.

Nianzou should be given chances playing as a CB after his injury. I really can see him develop as a great CB in 2 or 3 seasons.
Starting both is unrealistic and also ridiculous. We shouldn’t do that. But Davies is almost back and we’ve missed him a lot, and yet it would be a bad idea to bench Lucas (our best defender since Davies got injured). Those two should play and Nianzou should be tested out as Lucas’s partner, and then we can see whether he deserves to keep starting.

I doubt Flick will do this but starting one youngster is not out of the ordinary and he already did it with Davies last year.

I think for the time being we should consider Richards as a RB since Sarr is so bad.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:59 am

MUTU wrote:You said we had lost while the match was ongoing. So have we lost yet?
Actually, since it's you: I only said we were losing and did not specify - and at that time, we were
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bmguy » Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:47 am

It seems Sane can only make impact on the game if he comes in as a sub and use his speed to the maximum advantage when the opponents are tired.

He's still a player for counterattack
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby vtotheinay » Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:44 am

:^o :^o

#12 wrote:Dortmund draw and we LOSE a home game... This is ridiculous

#12 wrote:Actually, since it's you: I only said we were losing and did not specify - and at that time, we were
vtotheinay
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Pittbay » Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:19 am

The defense really is a mess. Kimmich (and Thiago for that matter) is sorely missed. He's irreplaceable and this group simply is not in the same tier without him. But Boateng and Süle were horrifying today. I doubt that Nianzou and/or Richards are the immediate solution, and I am skeptical of an Alaba and Lucas CB pair, but clearly something needs to be changed and those options are worth trying.
Pittbay
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Ed. » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:24 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I am really disappointed by Gnabry recently, not to mention Sané. Coman and Musiala are our best wingers right now, who would have thought?

Same here.
When he first moved here I said this was only an above average player at best but last season he was at elite world class level and made me shut up and now we have insipid performances this season again.

To me, he looks like he's carrying on a bit of weight or a knock or something. Looks a pale shadown of last season's version when running and on the ball.
Ed.
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga