You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-12-19] Bayern Munich vs RB Leipzig

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
RasenBallsport Leipzig will win
No votes

Total votes : 2

Re: [2018-12-19] Bayern Munich vs RB Leipzig

Postby Lahmies » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:38 pm

archymen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:**** you all bitches...

Fu kyou alll

Bruh...

We scored a goal - that's nice. But you can't really believe that this was a good performance and that we looked dangerous or solid in any way...?

you don’t know him very well, do you? :lol:
Lahmies
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shpati_L1 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:43 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
shpati_L1 wrote:Sanches was furious coming from the previous scene, something that happened near the Leipzig goal. The push I can understand, hell I've done it myself in futsal, but pulling the refs hand was a really dumbass move.
I think he was trying to shake hands with the Ref

Oh, he did pull.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:49 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
shpati_L1 wrote:Sanches was furious coming from the previous scene, something that happened near the Leipzig goal. The push I can understand, hell I've done it myself in futsal, but pulling the refs hand was a really dumbass move.

Oh, he did pull.
I may have missed it.
I only saw the Ref doing a gesture, I thought that he refused Renato's hand!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:49 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

Oh, he did pull.

Even if he pulled that’s fine with me. The referee is a man as well and not a weak sissy who goes crying like a bitch to the DFL for that hard handshake.

Missed the game but saw Ribery’s goal. Good to keep a clean sheet and get crucial three points. :D
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby soul-railgun777 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:24 pm

And #12 disappeared after the goal...

What a surprise :roll:
soul-railgun777
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:29 pm

soul-railgun777 wrote:And #12 disappeared after the goal...

What a surprise :roll:

No I‘m still here...

Also, as opposed to you, I‘m able to fill my posts with actual content rather than acting like Mr. Big Shot and saying nothing...

I assume you want to tell us that this crappy and lucky goal (the defender basically passed it to Ribéry with no pressure at all...) made 75 minutes of abysmal soccer a world class display? Ok then...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:47 pm

He couldn't hear you laughing, that's why he thought you had disappeared :lol:

#12 wrote: we’re about to draw - or lose - the fifth game at home this season...

And people still say there’s a title race... I‘ll be laughing till Christmas
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:54 pm

archymen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:**** you all bitches...

Fu kyou alll

Bruh...

We scored a goal - that's nice. But you can't really believe that this was a good performance and that we looked dangerous or solid in any way...?

I'm a bit surprised by the reaction here tbh. I didn't think it was so bad. Fairly balanced... If you read the forum you'd think we were totally outplayed from beginning to end.

We can and should be doing better though.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:05 am

There was another criminal tackle in the first half... who was it? I think it was Demme :evil:
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby #12 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:08 am

YlonenXabi wrote:He couldn't hear you laughing, that's why he thought you had disappeared :lol:

#12 wrote: we’re about to draw - or lose - the fifth game at home this season...

And people still say there’s a title race... I‘ll be laughing till Christmas

Tell you what, if we win in Frankfurt, I‘ll admit you have a case - no sooner...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MoFattal » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:40 am

To be honest, it was a boring game to watch last night. The good thing is that we came out with the three points, and I think it was deserved given the more chances (albeit very few) we got as compared to Leipzig's only one. It's also nice to keep another clean sheet for Neuer's sake. Maybe he can regain some of his superhuman mojo. However, the overall performance was not encouraging and doesn't show much improvement as compared to recent weeks, especially on the attacking front. We have a LOT of work to do if we really want to challenge for the title and go further in the CL.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:46 am

RBL is one of the top teams in the BuLi what did you expect, 4-0 win?

I was confident of a win but I imagined it like that (close)
RBL have dangerous attackers so we had to be cautious.
Also we shall not forget the post Lewa hit early in the first half.... an early goal would have been a big difference.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby longeleven » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:07 am

ramsej84 wrote:RBL is one of the top teams in the BuLi what did you expect, 4-0 win?

Also we shall not forget the post Lewa hit early in the first half.... an early goal would have been a big difference.

1 more time Lewa proved the fact he couldn't handle the high pressure and tight game like these. :mrgreen:

He fail when 1 on 1, miss from 2m in front of empty goal...He can keep score more plenty of goals here and there but I don't trust him in crucial games anymore.
longeleven
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:13 am

ramsej84 wrote:RBL is one of the top teams in the BuLi what did you expect, 4-0 win?

Exactly. We can't first say there's no way we're going to win against a team like Leipzig, then have a close game (as one expects between two good teams), and complain that we didn't win easily.

In my opinion we were never really in danger of losing. True, a draw would have been deserved. True, we need to improve. But not true that this was not already an improvement. We won and kept a clean sheet. It's something like our 4th win in a row. There's no way we would have managed this result last month.

I dislike Kovac as much as the next guy but I just cannot see how people don't think we are improving.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:36 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Exactly. We can't first say there's no way we're going to win against a team like Leipzig, then have a close game (as one expects between two good teams), and complain that we didn't win easily.

In my opinion we were never really in danger of losing. True, a draw would have been deserved. True, we need to improve. But not true that this was not already an improvement. We won and kept a clean sheet. It's something like our 4th win in a row. There's no way we would have managed this result last month.

I dislike Kovac as much as the next guy but I just cannot see how people don't think we are improving.

Nah... It was better than the shitshows we witnessed in prime Kovac Hinrunde, true... But it was NOT an improvement... If anything, it was worse than Saturday... Maybe on par with Nuremberg...

And what we also "shall not forget" is that the goal mentioned would NEVER have stood - and rightfully so...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga