You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[08-12-2007] Bayern Munich -vs- MSV Duisburg

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

The result of the Bayern Munich & MSV Duisburg match will be a ...

A) Bayern victory
57%
B) Draw
29%
C) MSV Dusiburg victory
14%

Total votes : 7

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:36 pm

eeeeeh welldone to Duisburg because they played well.

And lets thank our team because it is obvious that we need something powerful and fresh in our team.
Last edited by Schweini_rules on Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:36 pm

MUTU wrote:Game ends 0-0. We had so many chances, but it was one of those days when the ball just wouldn't go in.

what chances are you talking about mate ?
and these days when the ball wont go in seem to be recently more than those when the ball goes in.
not good.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:59 pm

I have to admit but I am highly disappointed with the result. I don't know what has happened to Bayern but they have lost their mojo. This game they should've won. I want to remain positive but the way Bayern has been playing for a while now they might not make it to the next round in the UEFA Cup. I hope that is not the case but their play as of recent has been weak and it lacks fire. :(
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby andresdonado15 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:19 pm

Hey man.........i was furius while i was seeing the match........i dont know what happen with those players.........i only saw..........eleven mans passing the ball........and they passed the ball truly badddddd.

We dont need a new defender........we need a creative midfielder..........a midfielder who could let the strikers face to face with the goal......Pleasee..............ULIIIIIII........Make something

Bayern have a lot of players........that dont swear the shirt.......they dont feel the shirt.....................see Luca Toni,...........he wasnt capable of running,........he lost all all the balls.

MAN I DONT KNOW.....BUT BAYERN DONT DESERVE THIS...
andresdonado15
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:10 pm

andresdonado15 wrote:Hey man.........i was furius while i was seeing the match........i dont know what happen with those players.........i only saw..........eleven mans passing the ball........and they passed the ball truly badddddd.

We dont need a new defender........we need a creative midfielder..........a midfielder who could let the strikers face to face with the goal......Pleasee..............ULIIIIIII........Make something

Bayern have a lot of players........that dont swear the shirt.......they dont feel the shirt.....................see Luca Toni,...........he wasnt capable of running,........he lost all all the balls.

MAN I DONT KNOW.....BUT BAYERN DONT DESERVE THIS...

True.

Uli bring in Van Der Vaart/Diego and De Rossi from Roma :D
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby andresdonado15 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:04 am

I would like Luka Modric....thinking in good guys
andresdonado15
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:44 pm

andresdonado15 wrote:I would like Luka Modric....thinking in good guys

I dont really think that guy can perform in a superior league. Plus VDV , Diego and De Rossi are of a higher class :wink:
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Swellu » Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:47 pm

We need a new coach not new players!!!!

I remember very well the same Bayern when Hitzfeld was in his last year before being replaced by Magath!

No playing on the flanks and the players are static! Its the coach not the players !
Swellu
Getting the hang of it

Postby andresdonado15 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:35 am

im beggining to think the same.............i think hitzelfd is a big part of the problem.......Let analyze..........he only focus in defending...........i have never heard him shouting his players to attack, to move toward.............he is a defensive style coach......and he is desaproaching a lot of good players................Equally i think there are some players that have an incorrect actitude
andresdonado15
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby tracylynn » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:48 am

Schweini_rules wrote:True.

Uli bring in Van Der Vaart/Diego and De Rossi from Roma :D

Van Der Vart should not even be mentioned because he has made it perfectly clear that Bayern need to forget about him since Bayern did not think he was good enough earlier on and now they think he's good enough. He did not like that and he's made it clear he wants to leave Germany.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:52 am

andresdonado15 wrote:im beggining to think the same.............i think hitzelfd is a big part of the problem.......Let analyze..........he only focus in defending...........i have never heard him shouting his players to attack, to move toward.............he is a defensive style coach......and he is desaproaching a lot of good players................Equally i think there are some players that have an incorrect actitude

Hitzfeld has shouted at the players but he seems to have cut back on that as of lately. IMO, the problem with the team is not just with Hitzfeld but with the players themselves. Everybody shares the blame because the players don't appear to be thinking, they're not being creative, they don't play with any urgency, and management seems to have the same attitude. I remember how the players use to share and now it is the "me" attitude that seems to be prominent.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Previous

Return to Bundesliga