You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-05-19] Bayern Munich vs Mainz

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will the match between Bayern Munich & Mainz?

A) Bayern will win it for Scholl
92%
B) It will end in a draw
No votes
C) Mainz will win and ruin the day for Scholl and his fans
8%

Total votes : 13

[2007-05-19] Bayern Munich vs Mainz

Postby tracylynn » Tue May 15, 2007 2:08 am

This is the last game of the year and the last game for players, such as Scholl and Brazzo, and for some players who are being shown the door. So, what will happen? It'll be nice if the team win one for Scholl. It's his last game and he should leave on a happy note.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue May 15, 2007 2:49 am

Scholli and Brazzo will play their a**es off and win it by themselves..

Glowing tribute for the two servants of Bayern!!!
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue May 15, 2007 7:31 am

Scholl is set for a very rare start. It's a pity that two of our three most loyal players (the other being Kahn) will no longer be there next season. And Kahn wouldn't be there the following season either...
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Walls » Tue May 15, 2007 8:09 am

MUTU wrote:Scholl is set for a very rare start. It's a pity that two of our three most loyal players (the other being Kahn) will no longer be there next season. And Kahn wouldn't be there the following season either...

ye man! that Generation is over...Kahn being the last :(

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby bayern1301 » Wed May 16, 2007 6:43 am

bayern will win this. they just have to. sholl's and brazzo's last competitive match and besides, its against the worst team this season so the way i see it winning is the only outcome.
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Schweini_rules » Thu May 17, 2007 12:56 am

Guys, they will win that game...its not about points or winning ..this is about Scholl and Brazo . Scholl was one of the best , Brazo is Bayern , Bayern is for Brazo but ...this is one last challenge for him and he should take it . I am sure he will be hell of a player in Turin.
We all agree that both of the players have Bayern in their hearts , they gave us evrything and FCB gave them as well..
uuuuuuuh im going to miss them . ..
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bayern1301 » Thu May 17, 2007 1:24 am

Schweini_rules wrote:Guys, they will win that game...its not about points or winning ..this is about Scholl and Brazo . Scholl was one of the best , Brazo is Bayern , Bayern is for Brazo but ...this is one last challenge for him and he should take it . I am sure he will be hell of a player in Turin.
We all agree that both of the players have Bayern in their hearts , they gave us evrything and FCB gave them as well..
uuuuuuuh im going to miss them . ..

agreed. lets just pray for brazzo that he will be fit enough for the game to give it his all one last time...for us.
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FC Bajern » Sat May 19, 2007 5:12 pm

5-2 M. Scholl scored oneImage

did Brazo play?
FC Bajern

Postby soccerkyle » Sat May 19, 2007 5:39 pm

FC Bajern wrote:5-2 M. Scholl scored oneImage

did Brazo play?

yes he did
soccerkyle
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Sat May 19, 2007 7:09 pm

:shock: santa cruz scored again
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun May 20, 2007 12:13 am

guys did you see Hoeness when he was saying goodbye to Scholl ?
i took this from Bild :
"The Bavaria manager got Scholl 1992 from Karlsruhe to Munich - and became one of its most important councellors. When Scholl slipped into a deep crisis, Hoeness wanted to let him draw in even for three months with itself. Scholl says: „He was more than only one manager for me - a paternal advisor. “The four prolongations of a contract with Hoeness lasted never longer than two minutes. The manager submitted the numbers to it, Scholl signed - and went out again."
dudes , Hoeness was crying ..
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Sun May 20, 2007 6:35 pm

We won!!! Bayern ended the season in a positive note. Hopefully, the team, the management, and the fans will start feeling better knowing that the team ended on a high and are on a path of new adventures with new players.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Walls » Sun May 20, 2007 9:22 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:guys did you see Hoeness when he was saying goodbye to Scholl ?
i took this from Bild :
"The Bavaria manager got Scholl 1992 from Karlsruhe to Munich - and became one of its most important councellors. When Scholl slipped into a deep crisis, Hoeness wanted to let him draw in even for three months with itself. Scholl says: „He was more than only one manager for me - a paternal advisor. “The four prolongations of a contract with Hoeness lasted never longer than two minutes. The manager submitted the numbers to it, Scholl signed - and went out again."
dudes , Hoeness was crying ..

ye i saw him cry...so sad.
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon May 21, 2007 12:59 am

tracylynn wrote:We won!!! Bayern ended the season in a positive note. Hopefully, the team, the management, and the fans will start feeling better knowing that the team ended on a high and are on a path of new adventures with new players.

emmm we are playing in the Uefa cup next season :roll:
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Mon May 21, 2007 7:21 pm

I saw Hummels got subbed in. I want to see more of this guy.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to Bundesliga