You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-03-21] Bayern Munich VS Karlsruher SC

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will be the winner of Bayern Munich Vs Karlsruher SC?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:01 am

Bayern Munich
100%
Karlsruher SC
No votes
A Draw
No votes

Total votes : 10

[2009-03-21] Bayern Munich VS Karlsruher SC

Postby shwas55 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:01 am

Important match for us 3 points are a must against Karlsruher, lets hope the teams around us lose some points so we keep on getting closer to confirming our C.L spot for next season.

Karlsruher havent scored a goal in 5 matches, they collected only 1 point since their win against Hamburg.

Ribery is fit again, Toni remains very doubtful for this Saturday, Altintop, and Borowski still out.

Our new no 1 and only fit striker striker (Poldi) is in a great form lets hope he keeps it up and stays healthy.

We should win this match, but the way this season is going nothing is certain.

Top teams matches

Stuttgart Vs Hertha

Schalke Vs HSV

Hoffenheim Vs Hannover

Arminia Vs Wolfsburg

I really hope Voronin stops scoring so Hertha can lose some points, HSV losses to Schalke, Wolfsburg drop points away, and Hofenheim continue with their recent poor results and draw with Hannover (that would be a great weekend)
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: [2009-03-21] Bayern Munich VS Karlsruher SC

Postby reiniksrobis » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:49 pm

Bayern should win! I bet on 3:1 win for us! Wolfsburg, Hertha, HSV will draw!

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby spotman » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:07 pm

Routine win. 3-0.

Poldi - 2 goals
Ribery - 1 Goal.
MIA SAN MIA
spotman
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby Tomas » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:10 pm

Aaaah Karlsruhe... my soft spot team. I love you second to Bayern but I think this will be a "Sporting" route... 5-0. Karlsruhe, I hope you win Bundesliga 2 next season!!!! Auf wiedersehen Karlsruhe!!!! Bis spater!
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:12 pm

I have a feeling that Karlsruher will score first and then Bayern wake up as has happened often this season.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBinNYC » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:26 pm

Toni's still out, but I guess it's better for him to sit out this one and the international break, get to 100%, and then come back ready to win in Wolfsburg. Franck will be back, which is great but I hope we still see the same sort of team effort that we saw in these last few games without him. I wouldn't mind seeing a midfield like this:

Van Bommel - Ze
Schweini - Sosa - Ribery

I think Jose deserves it after last week, though hopefully he can stay on his feet and get some luck in front of goal this time! :-k Looks like there are some other good games this weekend, hopefully they go our way. I'd say watch out for Stuttgart if they hadn't gotten hammered by Werder last week...maybe they can do us a favor.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shpati_L1 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:37 pm

----------------Rensing
Oddo------Lucio------Demichelis------Lahm

-------------MVB-------------ZE

Sosa------------Schweini---------------Ribery

-----------------Podolski

I think its going to look like this.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby MrLinky » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:37 pm

FCBinNYC wrote: Van Bommel - Ze
Schweini - Sosa - Ribery

I think Jose deserves it after last week.

I agree with the formation , Jose deserves another chance. I just have a weird feeling we're gonna see Borowski back in the starting XI , now that he's recovered from his injury.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby SilentStrike » Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:25 pm

why?? besides a few goals boro hasnt done shit for us.

sosa is gna get another chance indeed and i like the 4-2-3-1 option. It will help us defensively which is good for CL and we have to find a solution to the 1 sriker thing anyways. We dont know how long Toni is still gna be out for.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCBinNYC » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:07 pm

Boro was good earlier in the season, but in '09 (and ESPECIALLY against Leverkusen) he's been really bad. I'd much rather see Sosa, or even Ottl than a just-back-from-injury Borowski.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby reiniksrobis » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:39 am

I hope we will play with this XI- Rensing-Oddo, Lucio, Van Buyten, Lahm- MvB- Schweini, Sosa, Ze, Ribery- Poldi!

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:46 am

The players know what they've got to do. We'll win, I'm sure of it.

And this weekend is a big chance to knock a few teams out of the title race (not exactly, but make it really hard for them to win).
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MrLinky » Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:47 pm

Barcelona in mind , but Karlsruhe in sight. I just hope the players keep their concentration up and get closer to Hertha , as I really don't think they're gonna get the 3 points away in Stuttgart today. Poldi the only striker up front , who would have thought a couple of months ago , he would still be a player of such big importance for us this season.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby BayernRtheBest » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:34 pm

can someone give me a link plzzzz
BayernRtheBest

Postby reiniksrobis » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:44 pm

BayernRtheBest wrote:can someone give me a link plzzzz

www.myp2p.eu :twisted: :twisted: Save it as bookmark in your web-browser :D

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to Bundesliga