You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2008-12-03] Bayern Munich vs Hoffenheim

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:08 pm

Bayern Munich will win
81%
It will end in a draw
13%
Hoffenheim will win
6%

Total votes : 16

Re: [2008-12-03] Bayern Munich vs Hoffenheim

Postby JJR212 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:35 pm

MUTU wrote:

Great passion from the coach. Was happy for him as you could see how much winning this meant for him :D
JJR212
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Birthday

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:00 pm

MUTU wrote:
fcb 4eva wrote:How can you say Oddo is very poor, his crosses are great when he gets them right..what do you see?? if its simply cos he's Italian grow up, hope he stays on permanently

Even Oddo's mum's crosses would be great when she gets them right. The problem is how often she will get them right. The way it is at the moment, a very high percentage of his crosses are poor. His positioning and tactical awareness are also unconceivably bad for an Italian (who have refined the art of defending). The way I see it is that he adds nothing to the team.

Agree. His crosses are poor in every match, maybe one or two exceptions. What angered me the most was when Bayern had a free kick 5 meters away from the penalty box and he took it. The result was not a poor cross that was not able to get pass the first defender and get a rebound from the clearance but a cross way over the goal. Ribery or Roberto should have taken charge.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby thulkazal » Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:02 pm

OMG HOW THE FUK CAN U KEEP SAYING TNX LUCAAAAAA and shits like that HE PLAY LIKE SHIT even that goal for win was CLOSE to save from that gk haas or dunno what name he got.TONI MISSED A LOT CHANCES IF HE SCORE half of them we would leading 2-0 before hoffenheim scored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw Bommel played like headless guy.He is pure MC he dont have any defending skills or covering area like DM and tackles LOL he can only get red card if he make them
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Raphael Sanzio » Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:05 pm

From the way they played, I can well imagine Hoffenheim playing in the CL next season. I mean, when Hoff was in the 3rd division 2 years ago no one imagined they'd get promoted to 2nd division (for the first time in their history!!!). And when they were in 2nd division no one imagined they'd get promoted to the BL 1st division. Accordingly, I think the'yd qualify for a CL spot, but here's the question: What impact do you think Hoff will make in the CL next season? I need your opinions please. :)
Raphael Sanzio
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby shwas55 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:24 pm

Raphael Sanzio wrote:From the way they played, I can well imagine Hoffenheim playing in the CL next season. I mean, when Hoff was in the 3rd division 2 years ago no one imagined they'd get promoted to 2nd division (for the first time in their history!!!). And when they were in 2nd division no one imagined they'd get promoted to the BL 1st division. Accordingly, I think the'yd qualify for a CL spot, but here's the question: What impact do you think Hoff will make in the CL next season? I need your opinions please. :)

Hoff in the C.L 09 = Atletico Madrid in the C.L 08 ....at best
Or
Hoff in the C.L 09 = Zenit In the C.L 08.....
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby MrLinky » Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:47 pm

Raphael Sanzio wrote:I mean, when Hoff was in the 3rd division 2 years ago no one imagined they'd get promoted to 2nd division (for the first time in their history!!!).

About 2 years ago they lost 1-0 against our reserve team , which plays in the 3rd division ...
Hopp made it possible , but folks also gotta admit that its not just the money.They're doing a great job over there , espacially the coach Ralf Rangnick.They got Tobias Weis for 150.000 from Stuttgart's reserve team , bought Salihovic for 250.000 , Compper for 200.000 and Ibisevic for only a million.Some of those players now are worth up to 10 times more than the sum they initially moved to Hoffenheim for.Weis and Compper were called up for the German national team by Low recently.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby walter » Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:11 pm

As others, I was also very impressed by Andreas Beck and I would not be surprised if gets a call soon for the NT. Hoff were smart in snatching him at the beginning of the season from Stuttgart. I remember Beck saying that was the right move for him and I remember myself saying "is he stupid? Hoffenheim who?". I guess he was right after all...
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Raphael Sanzio » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:24 am

That's right, cause if he stayed with Stuttgart it's likely he'd get benched and not have the chance to impress. But right now not only did he impress top teams that will want to sign him, but also a likely call from the NT. Same thing goes for Carlos Eduardo, Ibisevic (did I get it right?), and Obasi. All of them are now, because they joined Hoff now proved they're good players and are likely to join their respective NTs, not to mention top teams which will offer them $$$$$$. They question I ask myself is: Will Hopp, a billionaire, sell those good players if a top team offered generously, or will he stick to the team that is obviously strong and will get stronger as they mature? These players are very young, imagine if after 4 years each is 24? They're gonna be the strongest team in Germany, and maybe the world!!

btw, a draw would have been a fair result. They played better and had more chances.
Raphael Sanzio
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MrLinky » Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:47 pm

Raphael Sanzio wrote: These players are very young, imagine if after 4 years each is 24? They're gonna be the strongest team in Germany, and maybe the world!!

:lol:
Arent you exaggerating a bit ?
Hoffenheim have been amazing this season so far , but with all due respect they first have to continue these good matches in the second part of the season when all the hype around them is over and they have to deal with an injury or two of their key players.The clubs in the league werent really familiar with the way Hoffenheim play.Now everybody knows their strength and they will figure out a way to neutralize it.If they - after that - still manage to be successful and finish the season among the top 3 we can start mentioning them as real competetive rivals for the BL title in years to come.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Previous

Return to Bundesliga