You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2008-12-03] Bayern Munich vs Hoffenheim

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:08 pm

Bayern Munich will win
81%
It will end in a draw
13%
Hoffenheim will win
6%

Total votes : 16

Re: [2008-12-03] Bayern Munich vs Hoffenheim

Postby thulkazal » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:49 pm

I would swear LUCA TONI if he didnt score for win.For god sake he had 4 - 100% chances IT ISN'T FIRST TIME THAT HE HAVE more then 4 - 100% and he score one goal.

Nice to see bayern took 3 points

I am glad that Ibisevic scored and that bayern won xD ^^ GOGOGO VEDA
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernJ » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:27 pm

shwas55 wrote:YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

3 POINTS =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

What a match we played some very good football at times and our midfield and defense were very poor at times. I think Rensing should be given big credit for the win he made couple of very good saves (especially the one at the end), he really kept us in the match.

I have to say Beck did a very good job on Ribery, i know he fouled him so many times but still he played very well, he should expect a call from the N.T after this match i think.

Toni is very lucky he scored that goal cuz i think Klinsi wanted to punch him after the match, he just missed so many chances, its worrying.
I dont mind the striker being selfish at times but when you have your team mate alone with an open goal and you choose to shoot from a very tricky angle thats just stupid.
(im talking about when Ze passed the ball to toni in the first half and he took a shot instead of passing in it to Klose who had no defender on him)

VAN BOMMEL and ODDO WERE VERY VERY VERY POOR.

every time oddo got the ball we lost position every single time his crosses are so poor, he need to be sat on the bench till the end of the year end of discussion. :x :x :x

Van Bommel' ball distribution is the worst in the team, he either long ball and hope klose or toni will get to it, or he will pass it to the worst option, for a CM his vision (if he has any that is) is just terrible to say the least.

I really hope we get a new DM and get rid of HIM ASAP.

Do you watch that game?????????????? Van Bommel was one of our best players!!!!!!!! Great interceptions!!! Our best players in that game was Lucio and Van Brothers!! =D> But I agree that Dood (Oddo) was poor...
BayernJ
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby MrLinky » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:34 pm

Dont really have anything to say besides that MATCHES LIKE THIS ONE TONIGHT ARE WHY I BECAME A BAYERN FAN.
Thanks Luca ! =D>
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby reiniksrobis » Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:25 am

Great game, Lucio was man of the match. Rensings card was funny :D Hope Bayern will be winter champions. Vedad scored again :D

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby vxg7826 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:57 am

BayernJ wrote:
shwas55 wrote:YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

3 POINTS =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

What a match we played some very good football at times and our midfield and defense were very poor at times. I think Rensing should be given big credit for the win he made couple of very good saves (especially the one at the end), he really kept us in the match.

I have to say Beck did a very good job on Ribery, i know he fouled him so many times but still he played very well, he should expect a call from the N.T after this match i think.

Toni is very lucky he scored that goal cuz i think Klinsi wanted to punch him after the match, he just missed so many chances, its worrying.
I dont mind the striker being selfish at times but when you have your team mate alone with an open goal and you choose to shoot from a very tricky angle thats just stupid.
(im talking about when Ze passed the ball to toni in the first half and he took a shot instead of passing in it to Klose who had no defender on him)

VAN BOMMEL and ODDO WERE VERY VERY VERY POOR.

every time oddo got the ball we lost position every single time his crosses are so poor, he need to be sat on the bench till the end of the year end of discussion. :x :x :x

Van Bommel' ball distribution is the worst in the team, he either long ball and hope klose or toni will get to it, or he will pass it to the worst option, for a CM his vision (if he has any that is) is just terrible to say the least.

I really hope we get a new DM and get rid of HIM ASAP.

Do you watch that game?????????????? Van Bommel was one of our best players!!!!!!!! Great interceptions!!! Our best players in that game was Lucio and Van Brothers!! =D> But I agree that Dood (Oddo) was poor...

Sorry to say, but how could you possibly say Van Bommel was "one of our best players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Simply, he is not a player for Bayern. He can easily play in PSV and score once a year a goal from 30m, but that could not happen in bayern. Every time he got the ball possession, one could obviously see his lack of intelligence on strategizing the game flow. He was very aggressive as always, meaning that he deserved at least a yellow card, and did not pass enough, in fact what he is mostly supposed to do. Thus, please dear bayern fans be more rational and look to things more logically and do not be biased on single games because I am waiting for tens of games to see a good VB game - and not ever seeing it! I want Van Bommel out of Bayern - play Altintop instead...
vxg7826
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby vxg7826 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:03 am

MrLinky wrote:Dont really have anything to say besides that MATCHES LIKE THIS ONE TONIGHT ARE WHY I BECAME A BAYERN FAN.
Thanks Luca ! =D>

I completely agree. However, I would just once again emphasize and mention the fact Ribery mentioned before the game regarding qualitative players at Bayern. Ribery, tonight, was not supported by others. Thanks Luca and please improve Toni [-o<
vxg7826
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby fcb 4eva » Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:14 am

How can you say Oddo is very poor, his crosses are great when he gets them right..what do you see?? if its simply cos he's Italian grow up, hope he stays on permanently

LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCA TY :D :D :D :D :D

-------------------------------

FCB 4EVA :D
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernRtheBest » Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:28 am

This was great game, and I have finally developed a great respect for Hoffenheim. It is true that they play impeccable football, quick technical counter attacks. From my observations i see two player from Hoffenheim that should be wearing a Bayern shirt next season. Number 1 is ibsevioc , and Number 2 is Beck. Beck is a very skillfull player. Im not sure if he is a playmaker ,but he plays like one. I think we should be monitoring this guy for the future, he has some promising talent.
BayernRtheBest

Postby slyk » Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:32 am

I honestly don't think Oddo had a good game; he can do a lot better with his crosses. Also, i wasn't too impressed with Luca toni; except for the winning goal. How come no one mentioned Philip lahm, i think he did a great job in containing Obasi, plus he scored the equalizing goal. All in all, it was a great game and i can't wait for an away clash of the two teams.
slyk
I'm a chatterbox!

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shwas55 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:35 am

fcb 4eva wrote:How can you say Oddo is very poor, his crosses are great when he gets them right..what do you see?? if its simply cos he's Italian grow up, hope he stays on permanently

LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCA TY :D :D :D :D :D

-------------------------------

FCB 4EVA :D

I have no problem with Italians where did you get that from????
Please go back and watch the match, Oddo had 6 crosses in the first half not a single one of them Landed where it should in fact 4 of them didnt land in the box, you say his crosses are great when he gets them right well we havent seen that yet so once he gets one right then you can welcome him to the team he is not the right player for bayern . if he is as good as you say he is Milan wouldnt have let him go.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby shwas55 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:43 am

BayernJ wrote:

I was watching the game i didnt criticize VB defending skills although they are not great but the are good, what i said was he vision and ball distribution is so poor.
Alongside the defending skills CM should know how to pass the ball and how to start the attack if you go back and watch the match all VB did when he got the ball was long ball to Toni and Klose or Pass it back to our half forcing the defenders to clear.
VB will be good in lesser teams not in Bayern can you really compare him to the likes of Essien, Ballack, Gerrard, Y.Toure, M.Diarra, Fringz, Silva,......etc
As i said before i wouldnt have in my starting 11 if i was fielding a team of C.M Only
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby walter » Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:24 am

Great game! insane pace, full of intensity, but overall: WE WON. You could see that every single player in both teams were giving it all. Is this the birth of some intense rivalry for seasons to come??? who knows...
The only bad thing were all the fouls. I was not impressed by MVB, not very good passing, although he had a good game defensively. I thought Bayern was gonna stop Ibisevic from scoring--can we get him next season? :mrgreen: And I wish we would play 4-3-3 for a change, it would be a lot more exciting, although we probably don't have the player to play this system...
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby MrLinky » Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:48 am

BayernRtheBest wrote:From my observations i see two player from Hoffenheim that should be wearing a Bayern shirt next season. Number 1 is ibsevioc , and Number 2 is Beck. Beck is a very skillfull player. Im not sure if he is a playmaker ,but he plays like one.

Beck isnt a playmaker and doesnt play like one either , he's a right defender , but I agree that he did play great yesterday.He managed to pull Ribery totally out of the match through cooperation with Weis , Hoffenheim's Gattuso as they call him.
I'd add to those 2 players Obasi as well who really is a young talented player , he's 22 and I'm sure the interest of European top clubs is gonna be there faster for him than for any other Hoffenheim player.He didnt show all of his talent yesterday as he was injured and just made it to the game , if he'd have been fit we would have had a lot more difficulties dealing with Hoffenheim.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:08 pm

fcb 4eva wrote:How can you say Oddo is very poor, his crosses are great when he gets them right..what do you see?? if its simply cos he's Italian grow up, hope he stays on permanently

Even Oddo's mum's crosses would be great when she gets them right. The problem is how often she will get them right. The way it is at the moment, a very high percentage of his crosses are poor. His positioning and tactical awareness are also unconceivably bad for an Italian (who have refined the art of defending). The way I see it is that he adds nothing to the team.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:17 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga