You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-08-28] Bayern Munich vs Hertha BSC

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Hertha BSC will win
No votes

Total votes : 5

Re: [2021-08-28] Bayern Munich vs Hertha BSC

Postby Fénix » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:37 pm

sherpthederp wrote:I suspect Nagelsmann is being conservative with the two younger players on the pitch, better to give them a consistent 60-70 minutes on the pitch than to overwhelm them physically early in the season. It’s good player management.

As long as they are in starting 11, both young players are total winners. Playing 90 minutes 2 young talents is up to coach to decide, not to us.

We should appreciate that from this season we might see Rhein and few other guys playing from the first minute of the match, not just once but many times. Haven't seen that under the last 5 coaches, though.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby vtotheinay » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:57 pm

gotta give big props to nagelsmann so far. he's changed things a little bit and tweaked them for the better so far. handling the rotation well and our defense has definitely looked way more solid. nice to see clean sheets against teams like hertha that shouldn't score against us. last season we would've won this game but given up 2-3 goals
vtotheinay
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby zozon » Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:01 pm

Last season we had Alaba all over the place, a fat Sule, the shadow of Davies and Hernandez playing out of position just because Flick "Alaba always plays".
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ben Gardner » Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:01 pm

Yet another classic Bayern massacre where you torn the opponent into pieces. I wonder who's next on the death row.
Ben Gardner
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby MUTU » Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:24 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Superb. Things are looking great. Let's make history Julian.

Treble: it's happening!
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:27 pm

sherpthederp wrote:Stanisic is quite industrious, not the most flashy of players, but he’s been super solid so far. He’s shown incredible maturity on the pitch and Pavard might actually have a problem getting back in the squad when fit. He always seems to struggle with form when coming back from injuries.

I don't think that's realistic. I think Stanisic will immediately see the bench the moment Pavard is fit.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:36 pm

MUTU wrote:
sherpthederp wrote:Stanisic is quite industrious, not the most flashy of players, but he’s been super solid so far. He’s shown incredible maturity on the pitch and Pavard might actually have a problem getting back in the squad when fit. He always seems to struggle with form when coming back from injuries.

I don't think that's realistic. I think Stanisic will immediately see the bench the moment Pavard is fit.

Bayern isn't going to see headaches when Pavard is either injured or in bad form. That's all what matters.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:48 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Nagelsmann really likes using all of his subs. I guess that's good, even if I hate seeing Sarr on the pitch...
Hey, we‘re paying him so he might as well
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:17 pm

Ben Gardner wrote:Yet another classic Bayern massacre where you torn the opponent into pieces. I wonder who's next on the death row.

Some tin can club..
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bmguy » Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:33 am

How did Upamecano play? someone said that the defense easily got passed
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby sherpthederp » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:17 am

bmguy wrote:How did Upamecano play? someone said that the defense easily got passed

Süle played almost like Lucas, charged forward and broke up play multiple times and felt comfortable roaming around the back sweeping up. Upa played simply but effectively. Nianzou showed excellent athletic ability but his timing is still loose. Davies was back to beast mode and terrorized the left with Musiala, they really link well together. Stanisic had another solid no frills but also barely any mistakes industrious showing.

Overall probably the best defensive outing yet. A few blunders but much more cohesive. Lucas and Upa should really be a beast of a pairing, a nice balance between aggression and playmaking.
sherpthederp
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Alexander » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:12 am

Musiala 18, Nianzou 19 and Stanisic 21 years old. Nice to see them getting time on the field.
Alexander
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby OnlyInsider » Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:35 am

Great to see Nagelsmann putting faith in Stanisic, seems it can solve our problems on the RB position.

Not sure Pavard should be the first choice again, at least not anytime soon.
OnlyInsider
Hey, I'm new here!

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:30 am

sherpthederp wrote:
bmguy wrote:How did Upamecano play? someone said that the defense easily got passed

Süle played almost like Lucas, charged forward and broke up play multiple times and felt comfortable roaming around the back sweeping up. Upa played simply but effectively. Nianzou showed excellent athletic ability but his timing is still loose. Davies was back to beast mode and terrorized the left with Musiala, they really link well together. Stanisic had another solid no frills but also barely any mistakes industrious showing.

Overall probably the best defensive outing yet. A few blunders but much more cohesive. Lucas and Upa should really be a beast of a pairing, a nice balance between aggression and playmaking.

Forward wise, Davies is doing good and nice things.. But on defense he is making a shitload of bad placed passes that needs to stop..
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:01 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:
sherpthederp wrote:

Forward wise, Davies is doing good and nice things.. But on defense he is making a shitload of bad placed passes that needs to stop..
I think it’s his desire to always start into free space again for one twos: he wants to quickly play the pass and sprint, maybe already thinking about the sprint, lacking concentration in that pass… It‘s annoying I agree…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to Bundesliga