You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-08-28] Bayern Munich vs Hertha BSC

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Hertha BSC will win
No votes

Total votes : 5

Re: [2021-08-28] Bayern Munich vs Hertha BSC

Postby rthebest » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:13 pm

Not Sarr again
rthebest
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:14 pm

rthebest wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:Agree. I've always been a big supporter of Sané, but on the form Musi is in, there is no question..
Sane and Musiala are two different type players. I see Sane as a pure winger whereas Musiala more of attacking midfielder number 10.
I don't think it is so clear. Musi has been playing superbly on the LW, even if he theoretically is more of a 10. But the crucial thing is that Müller is undropable anyway, so Musi has to play on the wings.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:15 pm

Yeeees
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sherpthederp » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:15 pm

rthebest wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:Agree. I've always been a big supporter of Sané, but on the form Musi is in, there is no question..
Sane and Musiala are two different type players. I see Sane as a pure winger whereas Musiala more of attacking midfielder number 10.

I would argue that Sané is more of an inside forward than a winger. He loves cutting narrow and occupying the half space rather than using width and driving inside at defenders. It’s the same with Gnabry, I think they both enjoy playing narrow
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby zozon » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:15 pm

We are witnessing the greatness of a forward. Lets stick for the ride.
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:16 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Nagelsmann really likes using all of his subs. I guess that's good, even if I hate seeing Sarr on the pitch...
But being for nill up is safe I guess
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby German-American » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:16 pm

How has Sane been playing?
German-American
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:17 pm

sherpthederp wrote:Stanisic is quite industrious, not the most flashy of players, but he’s been super solid so far. He’s shown incredible maturity on the pitch and Pavard might actually have a problem getting back in the squad when fit. He always seems to struggle with form when coming back from injuries.

Yes I suspect Stanisic might keep that position all season long unless Pavard steps up - we win either way.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sherpthederp » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:18 pm

German-American wrote:How has Sane been playing?

Honestly pretty good, his workrate has been good and he’s been making clever runs and linking well.
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:18 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:Nagelsmann really likes using all of his subs. I guess that's good, even if I hate seeing Sarr on the pitch...
Sure, it is. But it's just weird that we have Coman and Sané waiting on the wings, and Tolisso on midfield, but on RB we bring in a completely sub-par player like Sarr.
PunkCapitalist

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:21 pm

We scored 20 goals this week. Bravo =D>
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sherpthederp » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:21 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
Sure, it is. But it's just weird that we have Coman and Sané waiting on the wings, and Tolisso on midfield, but on RB we bring in a completely sub-par player like Sarr.

I suspect Nagelsmann is being conservative with the two younger players on the pitch, better to give them a consistent 60-70 minutes on the pitch than to overwhelm them physically early in the season. It’s good player management.
sherpthederp
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:23 pm

sherpthederp wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="PunkCapitalist"]Nagelsmann really likes using all of his subs. I guess that's good, even if I hate seeing Sarr on the pitch...

I suspect Nagelsmann is being conservative with the two younger players on the pitch, better to give them a consistent 60-70 minutes on the pitch than to overwhelm them physically early in the season. It’s good player management.[/quote]Yes, it seems so. But my point is more that it's so weird to have Sarr on the squad. He is by far our worst player, and it's not even close.
PunkCapitalist

Postby Fénix » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:33 pm

sherpthederp wrote:Stanisic is quite industrious, not the most flashy of players, but he’s been super solid so far. He’s shown incredible maturity on the pitch and Pavard might actually have a problem getting back in the squad when fit. He always seems to struggle with form when coming back from injuries.

Very nice to see this, Stanišić ma man! :D That spirit I wat to see every single match from him.

But overall Jamal and Lewy destroyed Hertha. It looked soooo easy what we did this afternoon in Munich.

Fantastic display, zero conceded goals, 5 goals and he on my avatar fucked up my 4:0 perfect prediction. :D =D>

Great to see Gnabry looking so great. Midfield very good, Müller is always, I mean always somewhere there, interpreting the space as he call himself that guy who does that.

Great job! A+ for Nagelsmann and his guys.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:34 pm

Honestly, Musiala looks pretty beat when he starts and its around 65/70 minutes played, but thats not surprising, because he has a work ethic others should learn from.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga