You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-02-24] Bayern Munich vs Hertha BSC

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
50%
It will end in a draw
25%
Hertha BSC will win
25%

Total votes : 4

Re: [2018-02-24] Bayern Munich vs Hertha BSC

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:39 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:Not doomsday... When have I ever?

#12 wrote:Robben should shut up now and forever...

You mean Robbery ;)

Again, I habe never talked about doomsday, but I refuse to jump your superiority bandwagon... We‘re outsiders when it comes to CL glory...

About Robbery: Yeah... But at least Ribéry is just doing his shit internally, without parading it to every journalist available...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:41 pm

#12 wrote:Again, I habe never talked about doomsday,

Well, several months ago you had absolutely no doubt that Borussia Dortmund had already won the Bundesliga.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Roonzil » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:46 pm

Süle had a great game, Thiago is still working his way back, but is showing good signs.....and I'll leave it at that....
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:47 pm

Yeah and I was also the first one to demand Ancelotti‘s head when you would keep laughing at me fir several months, Mr. "worst coach in Bayern history"... Wanna continue playing that game?
True, I made that statement... But I was also under the impression we would keep Ancelotti... And there was no clue whatsoever Dortmund would lose form this fast and by this much...

Either way, I can live with a draw against Hertha... It’s the fact that we didn’t score that’s embarrassing...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Achilles » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:49 pm

#12 wrote:Not doomsday... When have I ever? I just think your treble dreams are ridiculous...
Disappointing and shit game, but we can live with it... Robben should shut up now and forever...

Yeah... check the stats mate, our superiority on the field was huge, even defensively we were absolutely solid, everything worked well except the finishing, today Lewandowski gave this match away, he had three clear cut chances but unfortunately he blew it away, I'm ok with that but just saying... Add the horrible Ribery's finish from a perfect set up and you got the draw. Today we should win and that doesn't change the fact of "treble dream" we're being dominant against ALL the teams since Jupp came and the results are agreeing with me. Only against Gladbach we were bad but all the other games were deservedly won and in the majority of them we were dominant on the field. Now you can go and wait for a Barca,Real K.O game to say "I told you"
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:54 pm

Achilles wrote:
#12 wrote:Not doomsday... When have I ever? I just think your treble dreams are ridiculous...
Disappointing and shit game, but we can live with it... Robben should shut up now and forever...

Yeah... check the stats mate, our superiority on the field was huge, even defensively we were absolutely solid, everything worked well except the finishing, today Lewandowski gave this match away, he had three clear cut chances but unfortunately he blew it away, I'm ok with that but just saying... Add the horrible Ribery's finish from a perfect set up and you got the draw. Today we should win and that doesn't change the fact of "treble dream" we're being dominant against ALL the teams since Jupp came and the results are agreeing with me. Only against Gladbach we were bad but all the other games were deservedly won and in the majority of them we were dominant on the field. Now you can go and wait for a Barca,Real K.O game to say "I told you"

Which would be perfectly in line with me saying we stand no chance against those teams wouldn’t it?!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:04 pm

#12 wrote:Yeah and I was also the first one to demand Ancelotti‘s head when you would keep laughing at me fir several months, Mr. "worst coach in Bayern history"... Wanna continue playing that game?

Nope, I was against Ancelotti as soon as he was officially announced. Of course, some people took me for a madman back then.

Also, talking about Ancelotti predictions, here's the one I had made :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Achilles » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:08 pm

#12 wrote:Which would be perfectly in line with me saying we stand no chance against those teams wouldn’t it?!

I could agree calling us the underdog against them or acknowledge their superiority in some matters but no chance is laughable...

For me is 50-50 chance against any so called big team out there, against this season RM and the one I watched versus PSG I think our boys would annihilated them and would have ended the qualification from the first game with a clear score. Barca is another story but against Chelsea they were pathetic at least to say and it's a miracle they got a draw(by a mistake) if Bayern would have played like that and get that draw I'm sure you would bring chaos in this forum and you would have ended any possibility of qualification.

We're not a dream team but we are still top, you make us look like Tottenham level
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby America USA » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:10 pm

James would have been useful against a parked double decker bus. Credit to the Hungarian Mourinho/Tony Pulis for executing his negative gameplan. Bayern had their chances to win but Ribery and Robert screwed up their chances. What this results means is Bayern need at least five more wins or have to hope that Dortmund drop points (unlikely given their recent form and the fact that they are at home to Augsburg)

Looks like Bayern might have to go for it against RB Leipzig and in Der Klassiker in the coming weeks if we want to win the title before the CL QFs start.
America USA
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:11 pm

No Tottenham has proven they’re able to score more than one away and take something in a KO stage against a top team... We basically lack this ability since Guardiola was appointed...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:41 pm

Ribery has to go asap and I won't fret for one second if Vidal gets sold this summer too. For every decent game he plays he has a clunker like this one - comes in and kills off every ounce of momentum, every semblance of control in the midfield...the downgrade in quality of play is just staggering.
But I'm sure I'll hear people saying we should keep them around because they "Work hard" and "never stop running" and whatnot
aterford
I'm a post king!

Postby America USA » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:44 pm

aterford wrote:Ribery has to go asap and I won't fret for one second if Vidal gets sold this summer too. For every decent game he plays he has a clunker like this one - comes in and kills off every ounce of momentum, every semblance of control in the midfield...the downgrade in quality of play is just staggering.
But I'm sure I'll hear people saying we should keep them around because they "Work hard" and "never stop running" and whatnot

To be fair to Vidal he is (almost) never great against teams that Park the bus. He is most effective when the opponent actually wants to play. Today Berlin had come for a 0-0 win and to their credit (luck) they got it.
America USA
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby MICUN » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:14 pm

Roonzil wrote:Süle had a great game, Thiago is still working his way back, but is showing good signs.....and I'll leave it at that....

Javi Martinez...BOSS! The main player,the best midfield player...With left,right,long balls...

Smell on 2013 \:D/ \:D/ =D>
MICUN
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby aterford » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:01 am

America USA wrote:
aterford wrote:Ribery has to go asap and I won't fret for one second if Vidal gets sold this summer too. For every decent game he plays he has a clunker like this one - comes in and kills off every ounce of momentum, every semblance of control in the midfield...the downgrade in quality of play is just staggering.

To be fair to Vidal he is (almost) never great against teams that Park the bus. He is most effective when the opponent actually wants to play. Today Berlin had come for a 0-0 win and to their credit (luck) they got it.

The trouble is that the teams his game works against is growing narrower and narrower. Nine out of ten teams in the bundesliga we face are content to park the bus. So when we play crap BL teams he's ineffective. Then when we play good teams in the UCL he's behind the pace and just has to hack everyone and hope the referee allows for a physical game. If not, bummer.
aterford
I'm a post king!

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:48 am

FCBvHBSC stats
https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/9 ... 4733613058
According to this JM had a bad game.
Or is vice versa?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga