You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-08-11] Bayern Munich vs Hansa Rostock

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What will be the outcome of this game?

Poll ended at Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:32 am

Bayern Munich win
92%
Draw
8%
Hansa Rostock win
No votes

Total votes : 12

Postby alp01051 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:38 am

i watched full of the match. generally we played well. klose and ribery was perfect.
who will play when sagnol gets better? lahm or jansen?
alp01051
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:13 pm

I hope that Hitzfeld rotates the squad this season. As you have seen from the match, Altintop came in as a substitute in the last 15 minutes and made a grate impact on the team. He should also rotate the strikers so that all players' fitness would be at a high level throughout the whole season.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Paddy » Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:53 pm

Its hard to rotate the strikers when they are all injured. Tho, Klose left the game...
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby bm72 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:42 am

strength in depth, that's what this team has, the stuff Altintop & Sosa did when they came in was great, rotation will definitely have to be the norm in this team this saeson !!!
BAYERN 4EVER
bm72
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:07 pm

alp01051 wrote:i watched full of the match. generally we played well. klose and ribery was perfect.
who will play when sagnol gets better? lahm or jansen?

It`s hard find an answer to this question!! these two were amazingly great. =D> well, how about to play Lahm on the right and Jansen on the left??!!
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Previous

Return to Bundesliga