You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-08-25] Bayern Munich vs Hannover 96

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What will be the outcome of this game after ninety minutes?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:14 pm

Bayern win
100%
Draw
No votes
Hannover win
No votes

Total votes : 8

Postby FC Bajern » Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:00 pm

Finally the second goal came, from van Bommel, even though it should of been at least 4-o by now
FC Bajern

Postby FC Bajern » Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:16 pm

ALTINTOP. 3-0 damn what a goal, he is amazing
FC Bajern

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:27 pm

FT Score: Bayern Munchen 3-0 Hannover

Scorers: Toni 28", Van Bommel 68", Altintop 86"

What a great solo effort from Altintop !!! :D
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FC Bajern » Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:56 pm

FC Bajern

Postby alp01051 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:59 am

super game by altintop. in next matches probably he will play in place of schweinsteiger. when we play with 2 strikers hamit is sitting on the bench. but his performance is amazing. i think he can play for schweinsteiger.what do you think?
alp01051
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:38 pm

altintop is doing a great job at bayern and I think that he deserves a first team place but I don't think that he should replace Schweinsteiger. Maybe we should play with only 1 striker; 4-5-1 has worked well when we used it. but then again having 4 great stikers(when they will all be fit) and playing only 1, they will not be very happy.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:36 pm

Good news, Toni's injury will not keep him out for more than 4 days, he should be back in training by Thursday, with Klose, Sosa, and Jansen.
FC Bajern

Postby walter » Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:26 pm

Altintop is indeed doing superb. I reckon it shouldn;t be too long until other big clubs start offering money for him. As far as him replacing Schweini in the starting lineup-- I disagree. Altintop is probably faster and never stops running, he is a real dynamo in midfield, but Schweini is more creative and a better passer. The two passes that led to Toni's and Van Bommel's goals, respectively, were just sublime.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby bm72 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:08 am

Altintop is really a gift for Bayern, what a good midfielder he is !!!
BAYERN 4EVER
bm72
Woah, this feels cool!

Previous

Return to Bundesliga