You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-04-28] Bayern Munich vs Hamburg SV

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:05 pm

Bayern will win
67%
Draw
13%
Hamburg will win
13%
It doesn't matter anymore
7%

Total votes : 15

[2007-04-28] Bayern Munich vs Hamburg SV

Postby MUTU » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:05 pm

We'll be meeting our old friend Guerrero, and our transfer target Van der Vaart. Any predictions?
Last edited by MUTU on Tue May 01, 2007 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Paddy » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:31 pm

It doesn´t matter what they do this season anymore...I don´t even care if they lose their Uefa spot ....CL or nothing and that ain´t gonna happen :cry:
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:02 pm

A resounding win for us.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Schweini_rules » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:47 pm

uuuh maybe a draw or a win. We are in the UEFA right now and as i see it we are playing in the UEFA cup next season so bring it on. Hamburg...i like that team and its fans...plus VDV who said wont move anywhere thus showing his loyalty to the club but hey you never know he might come to Bayern :wink: anyway
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fcelber87 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:56 am

Bayern sucks at fussball. So, I say Hamburg win. i voted for a draw though.
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Walls » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:38 am

fcelber87 wrote:Bayern sucks at fussball. So, I say Hamburg win. i voted for a draw though.

lol wtf
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby fa » Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:15 am

fcelber87 wrote:Bayern sucks at fussball. So, I say Hamburg win. i voted for a draw though.

Bremen fan spotted 8)

Anyhow, lets hope our "stars" pull themselves together and prove their worth!!

Im hoping for a 4-0 win over Hamburg :twisted:
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby walter » Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:23 pm

I got mixed feelings... I certainly would like Bayern to win, but I also don't want Hamburg to be in relegation zone again...I love watching Van der Vaart play (he is very entertaining to watch and also charismatic) and it would be terrible if he goes to 2nd division with HSV or if he leaves bundesliga as a result...but heck if Bayern can really lure him into the team then that would be awesome!

I would also hate to see Troche going to second division...
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby fcelber87 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:34 am

fa wrote:

Bremen fan spotted 8)

Anyhow, lets hope our "stars" pull themselves together and prove their worth!!

Im hoping for a 4-0 win over Hamburg :twisted:

No, i hate Bremen. I'm just wallowing in shame over my reds. My god, what has happened to my bayern!
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby fa » Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:39 am

Things will get even more difficult for Bayern, since lots of players seem doubtful.

-->Mark Van Bommel, Podolski, Hargreaves, Pizarro
Last edited by fa on Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby hc8644 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:52 am

Will Schweini missing all matches from now on?
If it's true, the attack on the left will be halfed.........
Lahm cannot go forward so oftenly :?
hc8644
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:12 am

hc8644 wrote:Will Schweini missing all matches from now on?
If it's true, the attack on the left will be halfed.........
Lahm cannot go forward so oftenly :?

Welcome to the forum, hc8644!
Schweinsteiger's injury cause is still baffling the doctors, so they can't even attempt to predict the length of the injury. It might be a couple of days, it might be a week, it might be a month, it might be a year...
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Mirage » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:36 am

Schweinsteiger is in a very tricky situation. And, Hargreaves is out too? Oh great.
I voted for win, nevertheless. We have to produce at home. These injuries will make it much harder, but I think the defense will be strong this Saturday.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:06 pm

My predicted formation:

Kahn - Lahm, Lucio, Demichelis, Lell - Salihamidzic, Ottl, Santa Cruz, Goerlitz - Makaay, Pizarro

Possible weird formation:

Kahn - Lahm, Lucio, Demichelis, Lell - Salihamidzic, Ottl, Kroos (from the youth team), Santa Cruz - Makaay, Pizarro

My preferred formation:

Kahn - Lahm, Lucio, Van Buyten, Lell - Salihamidzic, Demichelis, Karimi, Goerlitz - Makaay, Pizarro

This basically puts in Van Buyten and Karimi instead of Ottl and Santa Cruz.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:08 pm

Mirage wrote:Schweinsteiger is in a very tricky situation.

As of today, no longer. More info & discussions here: https://www.bayernforum.com/about1002.html
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Next

Return to Bundesliga