You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-04-28] Bayern Munich vs Hamburg SV

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:05 pm

Bayern will win
67%
Draw
13%
Hamburg will win
13%
It doesn't matter anymore
7%

Total votes : 15

Postby Mirage » Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:23 pm

That was so poor. And, we've probs even less chance of signing VDV now. So we can let go of that. We can let go of everything except uefa cup football. Hitzfeld has got some work to do. I hope he is up to it.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:34 pm

what's going on with Bayern...I can't imagine why there are performing like this..
Something's definitely wrong going on...Problems are not just on the pitch...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:52 pm

First of all congrats to Hamburg and VDV for their great performance .
Second congrats to Bayern who is not perfoming again and is going to be in the UEFA Cup for sure now, hope at least they claim the Uefa Cup next year as a super team.
Third Hitzfeld has a lot work to do and so does the board.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:29 pm

Due to sleeping in, I only saw the second half of the game and I could not believe my eyes. The team had no passion, fire, will, or anything at all. This team has thrown in the towel and it shows. Teams know it and they are using it to their advantage.

What makes it worse is that it doesn't matter that Hitzfeld had made a threat about job security because they don't care. IMO, there really is nothing that Hitzfeld can say or do because these players just showed today that they don't care about winning and that they just want to go home. He can talk until he's blue in the face and it wouldn't make a difference with these players. I say let the reserves play and go ahead and send the rest home.

As for the UEFA Cup, well don't think that they'll get it because with the way they are playing they might not even qualify for that. If they lose the rest of their games and the teams below them win then Bayern would not be in 4th place at the end of the season.

Also, Brazzo and VB will miss the next game due to yellow card build up so I think we know the result of that match since this team has no bench at all.

I'm still going to cheer this team on no matter what because I think Hitzfeld will get rid of the dead that this team has and next year they will be better. A bad season won't make me lose my love for this team.

BTW...did Makaay play? I don't remember seeing him or his name being mentioned. Talk about disappearing during the game. WOW!
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Walls » Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:39 pm

tracylynn wrote:Due to sleeping in, I only saw the second half of the game and I could not believe my eyes. The team had no passion, fire, will, or anything at all. This team has thrown in the towel and it shows. Teams know it and they are using it to their advantage.

What makes it worse is that it doesn't matter that Hitzfeld had made a threat about job security because they don't care. IMO, there really is nothing that Hitzfeld can say or do because these players just showed today that they don't care about winning and that they just want to go home. He can talk until he's blue in the face and it wouldn't make a difference with these players. I say let the reserves play and go ahead and send the rest home.

As for the UEFA Cup, well don't think that they'll get it because with the way they are playing they might not even qualify for that. If they lose the rest of their games and the teams below them win then Bayern would not be in 4th place at the end of the season.

Also, Brazzo and VB will miss the next game due to yellow card build up so I think we know the result of that match since this team has no bench at all.

I'm still going to cheer this team on no matter what because I think Hitzfeld will get rid of the dead that this team has and next year they will be better. A bad season won't make me lose my love for this team.

BTW...did Makaay play? I don't remember seeing him or his name being mentioned. Talk about disappearing during the game. WOW!

I swear to God...i didnt see Makaay today....im serious...did he play? im not joking.
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby soccerkyle » Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:17 pm

I know Hitzfeld will be the coach and we need to give him a chance but the team looks like they have no fight or desire and no team chemistry.Also when was the last time we got a clean sheet?

Finishing fourth will be good for the long run i think as the board will realize that we cant just put a team on the pitch and expect to win the BL every year.
soccerkyle
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby podolski4life » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:16 am

So much for pride...
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweinsteiger » Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:15 pm

Hoeness gave the players a big spray after the defeat! Quoting the players to be a "disgrace to the cllub." Now, it might work in Bayern's favour and the players might react by getting off their backsides, or it will have a negative affect and we'll lose our remaining 3 games..
"There's no vestige of a beginning, no prospect of an end" (Hutton, 1795).
Schweinsteiger
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:21 pm

The win practically saves the northerners from the drop and leaves Bayern almost certainly out of the Champions League next term.

Bayern struggled to make it out of their own half, and the first time they did, they scored.

Ali Karimi, Roy Makaay and Hasan Salihamidzic all had shots blocked with the final rebound falling to Pizarro who netted from close range.

Bayern were punished for not taking that chance when a touch of magic from Van der Vaart brought the visitors level.
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bayern1301 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:26 pm

Walls wrote:I swear to God...i didnt see Makaay today....im serious...did he play? im not joking.

(not sure if this joke has been said or not) but finally it is understood why they call him "das phantom" lol.

and seriously i agree with you. every match i now its as if he is not there. truthfully i wouldnt be dissapointed if he left us at all.
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Previous

Return to Bundesliga