You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-11-24] Bayern Munich vs Fortuna Düsseldorf

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Fortuna Düsseldorf will win
No votes

Total votes : 1

Re: [2018-11-24] Bayern Munich vs Fortuna Düsseldorf

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:03 pm

Surprise press conference by Hoeness, Dummenigge and the epic fail boy scheduled for friday!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:07 pm

I don't think we're going to play CL next year with these type of performances.

I was expecting something like this today, this is why I was quiet thru the game.
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Fénix » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:12 pm

Is this what we expected after last season? Probably not, but this is our reality after Ancelotti's dismissal.

My dear Niko, you served very well as a board's victim and your job was done 2 months ago. If I were you, I would immediately give my irrevocable resignation and at least try to save some sympathies from the fans.

I really wish to know how Kovač lives and works every day in these apocalyptic conditions at Bayern because no one normal would take this job and deal with those idiots who have no idea what they're doing on the pitch anymore while in the same time have safe week/month/year salaries. #-o #-o #-o #-o

Good to see Bayern sinking! Yes, it's sick to say something like this, but we all know whom am I talking to. What Bayern-Vorstand have done to the club is immeasurable while they knew all the time that it could have been all avoided, but no... Arrogance and vanity have been dominating and now we see fruits of them.

Glückwunsch Bayern-Vorstand! Sie haben einen verdammt guten Job gemacht, den niemand auf besser in den nächsten 5 Jahren nicht machen wird.

Ich kann mich sehr gut vorstellen, wie glücklich und stolz Sie auf diese Mannschaft und die Ergebnisse sind.

Tja, Platz 5 und 6 sehen jetzt verdammt realistisch für uns diese Saison aus. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby sherpthederp » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:24 pm

MoFattal wrote:So he put in Hummels to keep the score, and yet we still spent our final minutes standing on the midway line. Defensive tactic at its best :/

I’m pretty sure we’ve conceded 100% of the times he’s made a late defensive substitution so far this season, like every single time.
sherpthederp
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:27 pm

Fénix wrote:Is this what we expected after last season? Probably not, but this is our reality after Ancelotti's dismissal.

My dear Niko, you served very well as a board's victim and your job was done 2 months ago. If I were you, I would immediately give my irrevocable resignation and at least try to save some sympathies from the fans.

I really wish to know how Kovač lives and works every day in these apocalyptic conditions at Bayern because no one normal would take this job and deal with those idiots who have no idea what they're doing on the pitch anymore while in the same time have safe week/month/year salaries. #-o #-o #-o #-o

Good to see Bayern sinking! Yes, it's sick to say something like this, but we all know whom am I talking to. What Bayern-Vorstand have done to the club is immeasurable while they knew all the time that it could have been all avoided, but no... Arrogance and vanity have been dominating and now we see fruits of them.

Glückwunsch Bayern-Vorstand! Sie haben einen verdammt guten Job gemacht, den niemand auf besser in den nächsten 5 Jahren nicht machen wird.

Ich kann mich sehr gut vorstellen, wie glücklich und stolz Sie auf diese Mannschaft und die Ergebnisse sind.

Tja, Platz 5 und 6 sehen jetzt verdammt realistisch für uns diese Saison aus. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Oh no! Don’t say it like that!

The same arrogance was present here and people pointing it out were attacked left and right...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby sherpthederp » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:29 pm

AllensRoten wrote:Süle should've atleast taken Lukebakio down even if he risked the red. Maybe its lack of experience or fear but at that point he should've gone for it.
But I'm most disappointed with Boateng. Watch all 3 goals and go look at what exaclty he was doing. Absolute idiot.

At no point of the match was Boateng in sync with Süle regarding an offside trap. Süle for all his individual mistakes at least seems to have an understanding of back line cohesion, especially with Hummels, but Boateng these last 2 seasons seems to be on his own program, completely unaware of what his partner is doing.
sherpthederp
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Coman » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:43 pm

Fénix wrote:Is this what we expected after last season? Probably not, but this is our reality after Ancelotti's dismissal.

Oh you're look so objective with your croatian flag on the right.

Kovac is just a shit coach who has not the level for this club.

The fact the board did not invest should not hide he is not a coach for Bayern.
Coman
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:56 pm

Need I remind everyone of the German constitution?!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:57 pm

Uli and Kalle on their way to the dress room

https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/1 ... 33568?s=19
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:31 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Uli and Kalle on their way to the dress room

LOL I don't get why they feel the need to show this every time. It gets funnier every time I know, but what do these reporters expect, to see them riding on horses or something?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:39 pm

MUTU wrote:

LOL I don't get why they feel the need to show this every time. It gets funnier every time I know, but what do these reporters expect, to see them riding on horses or something?

Well... How often were they in there in the last 10 years?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:42 pm

MUTU wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Maybe they are missing the smell of sweat and can't help themselves to go there, lately. :mrgreen:
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby MUTU » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:44 pm

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

I don't know. Are you saying that after important and big wins they never went there to congratulate the players? Just asking, I have no idea.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby nhanphan1990 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:45 pm

MUTU wrote:
nhanphan1990 wrote:When was the last time that Neuer made a decent save? He doesnt look confident at all....

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The highlight of the match from him was that arrogant-ish header outside the box. Unfortunately I'm starting to believe he should have retired after his big injury :(
Glad to know I'm not alone in my observation. He often looks confused and arrogant at the same time. As if he's trying to prove that he's still in his top form, while doubting his ability at the same time...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
It is not the strong one that wins, the one that wins is strong.

Franz Beckenbauer
nhanphan1990
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:48 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:[quote="ramsej84"]Uli and Kalle on their way to the dress room

I don't know. Are you saying that after important and big wins they never went there to congratulate the players? Just asking, I have no idea.[/quote]

I doubt it...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga