You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-11-24] Bayern Munich vs Fortuna Düsseldorf

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Fortuna Düsseldorf will win
No votes

Total votes : 1

Re: [2018-11-24] Bayern Munich vs Fortuna Düsseldorf

Postby Lukas » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:50 pm

#12 wrote:Surprise press conference by Hoeness, Dummenigge and the epic fail boy scheduled for friday!

Unless they're all going to resign I'm not interested
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lukas » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:52 pm

Such nostalgia coming back to me right now. The 2-2 against Bolton, drawing with Aberdeen and getting thrashed by Zenit. Great days soon to return
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:54 pm

Lukas wrote:
#12 wrote:Surprise press conference by Hoeness, Dummenigge and the epic fail boy scheduled for friday!

Was a joke man
FC **** LOSERS München!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:54 pm

Lukas wrote:Such nostalgia coming back to me right now. The 2-2 against Bolton, drawing with Aberdeen and getting thrashed by Zenit. Great days soon to return
we were FAR better back then!
FC **** LOSERS München!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lukas » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:54 pm

And how can I forget nearly **** it up against Getafe, a forewarning to the shitfest in Russia
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Postby Lukas » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:56 pm

#12 wrote:
Lukas wrote:

Was a joke man

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fake news
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:06 pm

ramsej84 wrote:We need 8 new players.

Gk.
RB Klostermann and LB
CB Pavard and RB
CB De Ligt
LB Max
Mdf Rabiot
RW Pulisic
F Dybala

8 new players? What about 1 good COACH ?

Even if we get 15 new world class players I would not feel confident with this guy on charge. He should go to Hoffenheim or any other average team.
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:09 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:We need 8 new players.

Gk.
RB Klostermann and LB
CB Pavard and RB
CB De Ligt
LB Max
Mdf Rabiot
RW Pulisic
F Dybala

8 new players? What about 1 good COACH ?

Even if we get 15 new world class players I would not feel confident with this guy on charge. He should go to Hoffenheim or any other average team.
Isn't that obvious by now?
But we want to get rid of some in order not to risk this mutiny to happen again
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:37 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:8 new players? What about 1 good COACH ?

Bring back Ancelotti? :lol:

YlonenXabi wrote:Even if we get 15 new world class players I would not feel confident with this guy on charge. He should go to Hoffenheim or any other average team.

Just as he should leave and go somewhere else, that doesn't mean his folks like Ribery, Robben, Boateng, Wagner, Müller, Hummels, Rafinha and Martinez should stay.

On the contrary, they all must pack their stuff get the fck out of here once and for all. Not because of "my flag on the right", but because they have shown for the last 2 years in what kind of condition, form and state of mind they are and how they treat the club that gave them everything.

We have had not a good coach in the pool, but a very good coach and a recommendation of your beloved Catalan. Guess what happened? Uli said no both to the very good coach(who waited for months to be hired) and to the Catalan's recommendation.

I'm not gonna argue with anyone here about nonsense and because it is a nonsense to argue overall when the mutual point to all of us is Bayern. However, Bayern as a club, as a company needs to get his shit completely in line, not excuses to continue in the same direction.

Not just "a good coach", but the whole structure from top to bottom, from the board to work in youth academy, every single tiny spot and hole. The current coach has been the best entrance and sign to the mess that has been going on quite some time.

We are bad. We are so bad that we managed to lose Pokal final last season against Eintracht and now this. We knocked down all of our "competition" last year on our way to Berlin and then some "shit coach", "average coach", "mega-club Eintracht" screwed us and a great Jupp Heynckes so easily by 3-1 defeat.

We are so bad that we need immediately, right now, 10 new players to start something new and return to the 2009-2016 level.

We need new forces, not 5-6 senators who declined, who hold the club in their hands, shit in public, disrespect authority, underperform and live every day without thinking whether they'll receive their 'small' salaries next month or not.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby bmguy » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:09 am

Julian Nagelsmann should be the right choice for us, he knows how to nurture young talent and develop their skills. if we get eliminated in CL, I think Kovac will be out as well.

It's funny that Bayern have a potential to become a club to get coaches lose their jobs, just wait to see next name :P
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby Ed. » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:13 am

#12 wrote:Goretzka is a truly mediocre player... Always has been... I still don’t get how people thought he was this whole other player... He wasn’t even Schalke's best player!
Good on a free and excellent squad player, but as a starter? Nope...

Yup. He wasn't/isnt' a top tackler, passer, dribbler. He is an average midfielder with an eye for goal. A much inferior version of Ballack.
But you're right, you only have to look at the transfer rumor thread at how people were drooling over this guy coming to Bayern ](*,) ](*,)

In addition to being just above average, he's constantly injured.
Kinda fits the profile for a Bayern recruitment perfectly.
Ed.
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby #12 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:22 am

Ed. wrote:
#12 wrote:Goretzka is a truly mediocre player... Always has been... I still don’t get how people thought he was this whole other player... He wasn’t even Schalke's best player!
Good on a free and excellent squad player, but as a starter? Nope...

Yup. He wasn't/isnt' a top tackler, passer, dribbler. He is an average midfielder with an eye for goal. A much inferior version of Ballack.
But you're right, you only have to look at the transfer rumor thread at how people were drooling over this guy coming to Bayern ](*,) ](*,)

In addition to being just above average, he's constantly injured.
Kinda fits the profile for a Bayern recruitment perfectly.

As always, I was wrong of course
FC **** LOSERS München!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:35 pm

You've been wrong quite often actually. Otherwise Dortmund would be the current BL champions, we would be playing in Europa League and HSV would still be in BL.

In fact you are wrong now with your statements about Goretzka.

I hope you are enjoying your time now, because be sure that whenever we get rid of Kovac and sign ANY other coach I will remind you your pathetic and saddening negativism every week :wink:
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby #12 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:10 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:You've been wrong quite often actually. Otherwise Dortmund would be the current BL champions, we would be playing in Europa League and HSV would still be in BL.

In fact you are wrong now with your statements about Goretzka.

I hope you are enjoying your time now, because be sure that whenever we get rid of Kovac and sign ANY other coach I will remind you your pathetic and saddening negativism every week :wink:

Yeah you do that... Not gonna happen... Dortmund suffered from the same fate last year we are now in case you didn’t notice... And if it wasn’t for Jupp we would be... Like we are deservedly not in CL as of now...

And I'm not saying I'm always right - far from it... I'm criticizing getting shit thrown at me all the time... And I KNOW I'm right about this!

Which one of these players is a fundamental part if their own, successful NT?

James and Tolisso at best... And Tolisso is not a starter... This team is nowhere near what you think it is, and Goretzka is the epitome if mediocrity...

Last but not least no coach could turn this shit around now, not even Jupp, let alone just anyone... Fourth place should be the goal which will be tough enough...
FC **** LOSERS München!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to Bundesliga