You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-04-25] Bayern Munich Vs FC Schalke 04

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will win this match?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:21 am

Bayern Munich
88%
Schalke
No votes
A Draw
13%

Total votes : 16

[2009-04-25] Bayern Munich Vs FC Schalke 04

Postby shwas55 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:21 am

6 Matches in 4 and half weeks what separate us from the end of the 2008/2009 season. Will we be able to defend our title???? or Wolfsburg, HSV, Hertha, Stuttgart will be the new champions???

This week we take on Schalke.......... 6th on the table with 46 points Schalke are trying to close the gap on the last Uefa cup qualifying place. After their up and down season(and their inhouse fights) Schalke have sacked Müller (manager), Rutten (coach) and climbed their way back up the table (with 3 wins in a row).

Back to our side now.... We cant drop points this week as Wolfsburg are near certain of claiming 3 points against Cottbus.

Poldi, Ze, Oddo, and Breno are fit again, so we might play with 2 strikers to give Toni much needed support upfront.

Table:

Wolfsburg...............57
Bayern...................54
HSV......................54
Hertha....................52
Stuttgart................51

Other weekend matches:

Hoffenheim - Hertha
Dortmund - HSV
Stuttgart - Frankfurt
Leverkusen - Karlsruhe
Hannover - Köln
Bremen - Bochum
Cottbus - Wolfsburg
M´Gladbach - Bielefeld
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: [2009-04-25] Bayern Munich Vs FC Schalke 04

Postby reiniksrobis » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:31 pm

Bayern should win! Let's hope Ribery can score!

Butt
Oddo-Lucio-Micho-Lahm
Schweini-MvB-ZE-Ribery
Toni-Podolski!

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shileno » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:40 pm

reiniksrobis wrote:Bayern should win! Let's hope Ribery can score!

Butt
Oddo-Lucio-Micho-Lahm
Schweini-MvB-ZE-Ribery
Toni-Podolski!

No offense but with that old formation, we will lose 2 or maybe 3-0 lol

I would like to see Van Buyten and Podolski as our only striker, I assume Altintop will be on the first XI too. It will be a great game, we mustn't understimate Schalke, solid defense and good midfield recovering is they key as always :D
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby Tomas » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:43 pm

I heard Uli has invited some Nuns to come to the match. So now we have God on our side... we CANT LOSE!!! :D
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shpati_L1 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:54 pm

Tomas wrote:I heard Uli has invited some Nuns to come to the match. So now we have God on our side... we CANT LOSE!!! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:26 pm

I'm expecting a draw. Schalke have been in great form recently, and we haven't played very well except for the Barca 2nd leg in ages. I hope we win, but I don't think it will happen.

My dream end to the BL would be with Bayern and Stuttgart tied in 1st place before the last matchday. Bayern tackle Stuttgart at the Allianz Arena on the last matchday. It would be just like a final, and what's more, Bayern and Stuttgart are rivals.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MrLinky » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:33 pm

Buskens & Mulder are doing a better job at Schalke than Rutten, at least that's what the recent results are saying. I think it's gonna be a close match, with not a lot of scoring chances on neither side. Personally after the recent rumours I'm very curious to see how Rafinha does against Franck.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby raz25 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:15 pm

Can't wait for the game. I just read the interview with Halil on official bayern site. They keep insisting on this story Hamit-Halil. Is he gonna play instead of Schweinsteiger?
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Postby Tomas » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:40 pm

oops forgot to put in my score. Im thinking it will be 4-1 or 3-0... definitely a 3 pt spread! We are going to dismantle Schalke!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SilentStrike » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:15 pm

bayern win 2-1.

Schalke is doing pretty good now.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Tomas » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:22 pm

SilentStrike wrote:bayern win 2-1.

But look who've they recently played... all at the bottom of the table. All we need to do is contain Farfan and Jones... then they are finished. Kuranyi is a complete disaster and does not do well against large clubs. Even the Schalke fans I know... know this and figure they will be embarrassed by us Saturday. I wouldnt go as far as using the word "embarrass" but we will beat them by at least 2 points. All we have to do is play good defense and shove a road flare up Toni's ass and we should be fine. I just hope to God Klinsi puts someone up with Toni. Luca being a lone striker does nothing for us! :x
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shwas55 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:34 am

Tomas wrote:
SilentStrike wrote:bayern win 2-1.

But look who've they recently played... all at the bottom of the table. All we need to do is contain Farfan and Jones... then they are finished. Kuranyi is a complete disaster and does not do well against large clubs. Even the Schalke fans I know... know this and figure they will be embarrassed by us Saturday. I wouldnt go as far as using the word "embarrass" but we will beat them by at least 2 points. All we have to do is play good defense and shove a road flare up Toni's ass and we should be fine. I just hope to God Klinsi puts someone up with Toni. Luca being a lone striker does nothing for us! :x

I dont know about that, I think its gonna be a very tight game. I know Schalke played the bottom teams lately, but our performances of late havent been any good either, we did what we had to do against Bielefeld (15th on the table) but we didnt exactly dominate them. We are really struggling without Klose, we just cant score goals.
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:54 pm

This seems to be our formation for today:

------------Butt-------------
Lell---Lucio--Micho--Lahm
---------MvB---Ottl---------
----Sosa-------------Ze-----
--------------Ribery---------
------------Luca-------------
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby shwas55 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:00 pm

Wow im really starting to feel it now, this match gonna be huge. Its a K.O match especially if Wolfsburg get the points tomorrow.

5 points between Wolfsburg (1st) and Stugttart (5th), so us, Hamburg, Stuttgart drop points today will wave good bye to the title.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby shwas55 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:21 pm

This is not looking good so far, not a single meaningful shot on goal. :evil:
shwas55
I post all the time

Next

Return to Bundesliga