You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-08-22] Bayern Munich vs FC Köln

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
1. FC Köln will win
No votes

Total votes : 4

Re: [2021-08-22] Bayern Munich vs FC Köln

Postby Mohanizzle » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:50 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:Tbh.. Coman/Gnabry and Sane combined arent even on Ribery OR Robben level..
Not at all tbh, Coman makes reasonable difference on the pitch when he plays but then injury has riddled his career! Serge shows glimpses with his goal scoring abilities but massively inconsistent. Sané on the other hand is proving his critics right and slowly elevating himself towards the top of the list of worse Bayern signings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mohanizzle
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ottomeister87 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:59 pm

Mohanizzle wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:Tbh.. Coman/Gnabry and Sane combined arent even on Ribery OR Robben level..
Not at all tbh, Coman makes reasonable difference on the pitch when he plays but then injury has riddled his career! Serge shows glimpses with his goal scoring abilities but massively inconsistent. Sané on the other hand is proving his critics right and slowly elevating himself towards the top of the list of worse Bayern signings.

Coman cant finish, coman can hardly cross a ball to a team member and lately he seems to have a hard time getting past his opponent..
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby maknine » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:42 am

Ottomeister87 wrote:
Mohanizzle wrote:

Coman cant finish, coman can hardly cross a ball to a team member and lately he seems to have a hard time getting past his opponent..

All three of them have different qualities, but major flaws that keep them from reaching that WC-level at the moment.

Coman with Gnabry's finishing would be lethal. But a man can only dream...
maknine
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Achilles » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:45 am

Nagelsmann needs his time and he'll have it from me. I like his sketch right now and I believe he can build something special.
Musiala is a gem and it would be very nice to see him more often on the pitch so he can develop according to his huge talent.
Sule won't become a world-class CB in any club but he can become a useful player to rotate and provide serious depth.
Gnabry is back on track, he is our best winger, I hope he stays healthy all season because we missed the last 2-seasons Chef.

The Sane project should be Nagelsmann's top-3 priority. We need this guy to succeed here and it's his last season to become a world-class winger otherwise he'll end up to a mid-table EPL club. He needs to understand that and work harder, become more efficient and elevate his game. Unfortunately, he didn't start well and got some boos but that shouldn't shake him, he must fight back and play according to his talent, shirt and paygrade. If you fail at Bayern, your career at top-flight football is over.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to Bundesliga