You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-02-27] Bayern Munich vs FC Köln

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
1. FC Köln will win
No votes

Total votes : 2

Re: [2021-02-27] Bayern Munich vs FC Köln

Postby Fénix » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:34 pm

Leon/Lion/Löwe/Leão/Lav GoalretzkAAA(triple A assist, Adidas-Audi-Allianz shareholders). :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thank you God for this guy in the Red Passion jersey! [-o< =D> =D> =D>

What a wonderful Friday and Saturday for today's 74th and 121st birthday of my 2 clubs. =P~ =P~ =P~ Fantastic victories!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:20 pm

It was a wonderful match, really! I was thinking about Gerd's record, to be honest, I think this year is Lewa's last chance to overtake him.
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:31 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:DANTAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS
My God he looks like he has just did his Confirmation
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:50 pm

ramsej84 wrote:

Haha, now that's a definition of having young talents aged 17-18 in the first team like Jamal and Dantas. :mrgreen:

Their muscles are just to start growing significantly. I dont know if the Portuguese remains after this season, but this one after Tolisso being out means he should get some 20 minutes per game if we have 2-3 goal advantage.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

[2021-02-27] Bayern Munich vs FC Köln

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:50 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Hahaha he does look way too young. He’s not THAT younger than Musiala.

Edit: wtf he’s more than 2 years older than him haha
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby aterford » Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:51 pm

Barring a couple of major gaffes (Neuer, Alaba/Boateng), not a lot to complain about. Pretty comprehensive win from start to finish. I don't have a ton of problem's with Flick's team selection for the most part, but for the life of me I cannot fathom why Alaba is STILL seemingly first name on the teamsheet in defense while Lucas is at the same time viewed as what feels like 5th-6th option at best. And it's one thing to prefer one player to another, I get that, but right now (and for a few months now), it feels like Alaba has no accountability whatsoever - no matter how many mistakes he makes, no matter how poor he is there's practically no consequence at all - he knows he will still end up starting. That would be understandable if he were still in top form and we were still hopeful to extend him and he was just making some errors, but given that he's been in poor form (overall) and we know he's leaving, I can't understand that whatsoever.

Anyways, for me that is pretty much what will be the make-or-break point. Our midfield can go toe-to-toe with any team on the planet. Our attack can basically score at will against top teams when they're on their game. Our defense is a big question mark. If Flick can figure out a way to get things shored up at the back - whether that's through changing the personnel or tweaking the approach, etc, then we should have no problem winning the league and repeating as UCL winners. But if that doesn't happen, it'll get a lot more dicey.

TBH I think on the whole the quality of our midfield+attack is probably still strong enough to end up with another BL title (Though it will probably be closer than expected, perhaps), but without fixing the defense it's going to be awfully tricky to defend the UCL title.
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Awax » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:11 am

aterford wrote:[...]for the life of me I cannot fathom why Alaba is STILL seemingly first name on the teamsheet in defense while Lucas is at the same time viewed as what feels like 5th-6th option at best. And it's one thing to prefer one player to another, I get that, but right now (and for a few months now), it feels like Alaba has no accountability whatsoever - no matter how many mistakes he makes, no matter how poor he is there's practically no consequence at all - he knows he will still end up starting.

Well said. I think that Flick's over the top appreciation for him is behind his ridiculous contract demands.. feeling like the prettiest kid on the block cause mama said so :lol:

aterford wrote:without fixing the defense it's going to be awfully tricky to defend the UCL title.

indeed, we certainly won't and can't keep on outscoring teams in the UCL. It still remains to be seen if Flick has a plan B.. We still see the same tactics/defensive blunders over and for over a year now.
Awax
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to Bundesliga