You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2019-09-21] Bayern Munich vs FC Köln

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
1. FC Köln will win
No votes

Total votes : 3

Re: [2019-09-21] Bayern Munich vs FC Köln

Postby #12 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:50 am

ramsej84 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Man, I'm glad for one - that Goretzka is not playing today !! He would have left the game by now, injured of course.
This is not an easy game.
Köln is third last in the table. Out of the last 5 games, they've lost 3 and drawn 1. Of course it should be an easy game. An extremely easy game.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
There are no easy games... this is not the 1950s

Yes Niko
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:53 am

ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Good safety goal
Probably under Kovac we increased our goals from set pieces

We also increased our goals conceded, our shitty games per season and our boredom...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:12 am

what one expects to find on bayernforum.com after winning with a 4-0 margin ? a negative comment by #12
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:50 am

Merely stating facts... Improving in one are and getting worse in 25 others is NOT an improvement...

And if you focus on results so much I will bring up that Liverpool shot every other post from now on...
It was a very average game given the opposition we faced...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bmguy » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:55 am

I'm worrying for Mueller and Goretzka to be out of the team soon. We have a small squad but somehow the midfield packs a bunch of players, esp with the addition of Kimmich and Coutinho.

Gnabry must score otherwise he will become the 4th choice on the wings, I think Loew knows how to use him better than Kovac. Gnabry is more of a secondary striker, and he will be more dangerous on the box than on the wing, but anyhow, this is the trend of wingers nowadays, noone wants to stick to the wing all day long, they leave that for fullbacks. :coffee:
Last edited by bmguy on Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby Achilles » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:59 am

I don't understand why some people are losing their time watching these games since if we win 5-0 we're pathetic because the opponent is weak and we should thrash them 10-0. If we win by one goal we're the laughingstock of Europe and if we draw we should support other club.
They don't get tired?
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:52 am

Achilles wrote:I don't understand why some people are losing their time watching these games since if we win 5-0 we're pathetic because the opponent is weak and we should thrash them 10-0. If we win by one goal we're the laughingstock of Europe and if we draw we should support other club.
They don't get tired?

Coming out of magic circle of negativity takes years and years and it cannot be changed over a night nor over 1-2 seasons. When you are building a house, it takes months or even years to build it and finish it, but destroying it takes you few days, sometimes just hours during a day.
Some people never want to come out of that circle or aren't even aware of it therefore it makes no sense at all pointing this out, my friend. :wink:

We got what we wanted yesterday and there are many positives to highlight after the match. Lewandowski is the absolute number one. I wanted to criticize him during one counter attack against Zvijezda on Wednesday when he hadn't wanted to pass the ball to Coutinho who had a better chance for a shot, but yesterday Robert did much bigger thing to redeem himself. =D>
Some players really want to impress, step up, improve and give all their best, more precisely the new ones who have arrived this summer and that's very important for FC Bayern who suffered last year.
We are still far from our goals and expectations, but at least we have started to move forward while patience and focus on positivity that has lacked so much are the most things right now.

There's still a lot of work to do, new players to sign and replace them with the old ones who are no longer up-to-date, motivated and who passed their prime long time ago, but are unsatisfied with their current situation at Bayern and want far more which isn't realistic anymore.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Achilles » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:04 pm

Fénix wrote:We are still far from our goals and expectations, but at least we have started to move forward while patience and focus on positivity that has lacked so much are the most things right now.

There's still a lot of work to do, new players to sign and replace them with the old ones who are no longer up-to-date, motivated and who passed their prime long time ago, but are unsatisfied with their current situation at Bayern and want far more which isn't realistic anymore.

Exactly, we aren't what we wanted but I see a good squad with potential and a great atmosphere within the players. While offensively we push hard and produce tons of chances but we're crucifying everything and some here are repeating themselves over and over... WTF?
We know our weaknesses(DMF,CF backup,bad transition) but at the moment we're fine, there is nothing to criticize.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:30 pm

Some keep hoping that we fail so they can say that they were right....

My message to them; for the time being you can make room & leave us( who have faith in our team) in peace and when your time comes you can come back from your hole to remind us. But for the time being you can go and hide in your hole...

What a pain in the ass... you made your pt no reason anymore to be here as you are contributing nothing , niente, nada, rien, nicht, xejn to this forum
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:37 pm

Sure, says the guy who never ever had an argument in his life and whose only contribution is polemics...
What’s negative about pointing out that we played badly in the first half but got better... I'm nit the only one and neither the first to realize Kovac is unable to produce 90 mins of hood soccer...
That doesn’t mean that everything is bad, but acting like it’s oh so great is at least as bad...
We got the three points but stop acting like I'm some kind of abnormality in the matrix, there were like 25 people around me being much, MUCH more disappointed and dissatisfied with the game...

Prost!

Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:47 pm

Not surprised especially If they were friends of yours
And I was not referring just for you... I know you are not alone in here who sees everything grey
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:19 pm

I don’t, as I tried to point out to you, and yes, I know all 75.000 of them, including the Cologne ones... Thank god we have you guys to TELL us how to actually see it, since watching clearly isn’t enough...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to Bundesliga