You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2015-12-12] Bayern Munich vs FC Ingolstadt 04

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
FC Ingolstadt 04 will win
No votes

Total votes : 2

Re: [2015-12-12] Bayern Munich vs FC Ingolstadt 04

Postby MillaMjau » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:08 pm

I like these kind of matches where we really have to work for the win. And for once Neuer didn't bore to death. Impressive from Ingolstadt.
Captain scored, three points and Mia San Herbstmeister. I'm happy. :)

P.S. Robben's kids are adorable.
Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
MillaMjau
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:32 pm

Barcelona 2-2 Deportivo de la Coruña FT

If they draw two consecutive games against Valencia and Deportivo... what are they going to do against bigger opposition? :wink:

Hey, I can be #12 too :P
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:36 pm

tflags wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:
We had a poor game today,

I think the other way around. These games show the players to have the confidence to turn things around with a cool head and some rightful tactics. There were so many during the second half I couldn't keep up. I hope we have more games like this. You don't win CL by submitting the PAOKs to four goals in 20 minutes even though some hotheads think that is what it means to be a good coach.

This games are good for the team, but I really think we were having a poor performance, especially Martinez who was running like a headless chicken.
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:50 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Barcelona 2-2 Deportivo de la Coruña FT

If they draw two consecutive games against Valencia and Deportivo... what are they going to do against bigger opposition? :wink:

Hey, I can be #12 too :P

You're an ass... :P Good comeback though :P

Might be true, I didn't see it... But again: what annoys me is not that we had a bad game - it's that it was our usual bad game where everything was close to collapsing like a house of cards...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:03 pm

Better now than in March though. Games like this are bound to happen every now and then. They do to every team.
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:55 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!
Can't see tweet? Click here!
Actually it was reshuffle of the back line:
(Javi to CB, Badstuber out to LB, Rafinha switching sides to his natural RB position) that moved Lahm up to RW. It certainly seemed to do the trick to move him up (his run looked like it might have created the space for Lewy on the opener, and then obviously Lahm himself put it away). I found it especially interesting that he kept Lahm as an attacker when Boateng was removed (shifting Kimmich to LB, where he looked quite effective in a short stretch, rather than reverting Lahm and Rafinha to their starting roles).
Last edited by IsiahRashad on Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kovac OUT!!!

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:59 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Better now than in March though. Games like this are bound to happen every now and then. They do to every team.

True... I'm very willing to accept that, IF the trend does not continue in that same way...But it used to in recent years... Only that this first loss is appearing ealier every year... (Not that a first loss in December is bad - but only if you can continue your streak afterwards...)
I also realize that we have a lot of injuries... And I don't want to blame him for everything, but it seems something is not working out... He has a staff that's responsible for training - and they should adapt as well...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:21 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Better now than in March though. Games like this are bound to happen every now and then. They do to every team.

For us it has become a rule to fall down in the middle of March. This season either we'll brake that rule or we'll continue to wake up pissed in the bed for the third time in row.

One more game and our pre-season training session is over. The real season starts in 2016 like in the previous two.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby JANCKER » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:39 pm

If we are not that convincing without Robben and Costa against the likes of M'Gladbach and Inglostadt, how convincing would we be against stronger opposition? I say let's adapt to situations as if they weren't part of the team... because it can well happen that we'll have to live without one of them in the final stage so it's always better to develop a plan B in the meantime.
And our defense sucked same as against Gladbach... if there was a Neymar today playing against us, he'd have been taking the ball home.
Kimmich should start way more often... even at LB... and stop bashing Javi, he doesn't know if he's a 2, 8 or 10 anymore... Lahm is class, end of story.
Btw Barca doesn't have the best manager in the world anymore. :P
JANCKER

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:58 pm

#12 wrote:

True... I'm very willing to accept that, IF the trend does not continue in that same way...But it used to in recent years... Only that this first loss is appearing ealier every year... (Not that a first loss in December is bad - but only if you can continue your streak afterwards...)
I also realize that we have a lot of injuries... And I don't want to blame him for everything, but it seems something is not working out... He has a staff that's responsible for training - and they should adapt as well...

I was at work and couldn't watch the game today, so I won't comment about it but it does seem from posts here that we played quite bad. I agree that something needs to be done about the injury situation. At least we can take a positive though: despite the injuries and the bad performance, we still got the 3 points somehow.

Now it's all about doing that if one of these games happens vs a better team. Our problem is that when we lose our heads, we tend to lose them completely. Take Barca for example. We held them for three quarters of the game but the moment we conceded one all hell broke loose. The first leg vs Porto was similar, second leg vs Real, last week vs Gladbach, last year vs City...

Obviously it's hard to expect us to win if a bad game happens against a top team, and unfortunately there's always a chance it will (whether because of luck or our fault). But losing by one goal or even two is not so bad in two-legged ties. So it's all about keeping cool when we go behind or have a bad game. It seems we saw that today.
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:01 pm

JANCKER wrote:If we are not that convincing without Robben and Costa against the likes of M'Gladbach and Inglostadt, how convincing would we be against stronger opposition? I say let's adapt to situations as if they weren't part of the team... because it can well happen that we'll have to live without one of them in the final stage so it's always better to develop a plan B in the meantime.

But the thing is we brought in Costa and Coman so we can do just that - adapt as if Robbery weren't part of the team. And that has worked out brilliantly so far. Unfortunately now we've gotten to the point where Costa is out too, and we mustn't forget Gotze who was doing relatively well.

I mean, there's only so much you can do. We can't end up with 8 wingers in the squad just because Costa and Robben might be injured at the same time.
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby zozon » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:06 pm

IsiahRashad wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

Is this a joke or that Twitter account can be trusted?
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:09 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
JANCKER wrote:If we are not that convincing without Robben and Costa against the likes of M'Gladbach and Inglostadt, how convincing would we be against stronger opposition? I say let's adapt to situations as if they weren't part of the team... because it can well happen that we'll have to live without one of them in the final stage so it's always better to develop a plan B in the meantime.

But the thing is we brought in Costa and Coman so we can do just that - adapt as if Robbery weren't part of the team. And that has worked out brilliantly so far. Unfortunately now we've gotten to the point where Costa is out too, and we mustn't forget Gotze who was doing relatively well.

I mean, there's only so much you can do. We can't end up with 8 wingers in the squad just because Costa and Robben might be injured at the same time.

Remember a first half of a season under Jupp, a relegated Robben... Mueller and Mandzo partnership making headlines that period? We were happy that we didn't need that 'selfish wasteful bastard of' Robben... :P
I want to see us cope in a similar way...
But the defense is more worrying than anything else... Barca's having a shaky defense also for that matter, maybe because of the same architect, who put Pique in charge there... :P
JANCKER

Postby bastos80 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:23 pm

JANCKER wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Remember a first half of a season under Jupp, a relegated Robben... Mueller and Mandzo partnership making headlines that period? We were happy that we didn't need that 'selfish wasteful bastard of' Robben... :P
I want to see us cope in a similar way...
But the defense is more worrying than anything else... Barca's having a shaky defense also for that matter, maybe because of the same architect, who put Pique in charge there... :P

We still had the best Ribéry ever to form an absolutly devastatinc left side with David Alaba and a Philipp Lahm who was actually good and consistent going forward. I remember him having like 15 assists that season.
It's not only the fact that we have to deal without Robben & Ribéry, which if that was the only problem wouldn't be that bad with players like Götze, Costa, Thiago and Coman. But now we're also missing Alaba.Götze & Costa.
We did perfectly fine without Robbery, but at some points its just too much where you can simply "adapt" to play without them.
Not only is it that our captain has lost nearly all his ability to penetrate offensively, our "left-back's" offensive ability nearly hit ground zero and is limited to useless crosses from midfield who work once a year.
Our offense is consisting of 3 (!!!!!) dependable players, 2 which are basically useless without supply and one who is 19 year old raw diamond who still lacks so much, which leads to us having to play them nearly every game which doesn't make it easy either, just take a look at our bench today for god's sake :lol:
Our only winger is Coman. Wouldn't be THAT bad, if we actually had creativity in midfield. But nope, Götze had to pick up a 3 month injury and Thiago was out too. All the creative load lying on a 19 year old. No surprise our game was far better when Thiago got subbed in.
If you find me a coach that is able to deal with the loss of 3/4 wingers and all your creativity in central midfield, bravo, sign him up immediately.
Nobody was ever thinking of blaming Pep for anything when we destroyed everybody with Costa, Thiago and Alaba all being in incredible form and even Götze who picked up his game.

Just a few things to hold on to after this game:

- Javi belongs into defense. I hope there will be a day everybody accepts it.
- Kimmich is gold, he'll be something special
- Thiago is essential
- Müller needs to play next to Lewa
- Coman can't do everything alone
- The winter break can't come quick enough
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:35 pm

It might be that Lahm was given different instructions back then... because I see Lahm and he still got the tricks, maybe not all the running but the tricks are there...
JANCKER

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga