You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-09-25] Bayern Munich vs FC Augsburg

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
FC Augsburg will win
No votes

Total votes : 4

Re: [2018-09-25] Bayern Munich vs FC Augsburg

Postby nhanphan1990 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:02 pm

So far it's just that one individual, that one that has always been, and will forever be...
MUTU wrote:2 points dropped. Hell is loose.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
It is not the strong one that wins, the one that wins is strong.

Franz Beckenbauer
nhanphan1990
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby nhanphan1990 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:04 pm

#12 wrote:
nhanphan1990 wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="aterford"]Yeah, Augsburg is crap compared to such mighty teams as Rennes, Guingamp, Huddersfield, Malaga, Getafe.....hahahaha, come on man. Poor by us to drop points, but to act like dropping points at home (to a team who IS better than the aforementioned) in SEPTEMBER is some sort of argument that we can't contend for the CL is just ridiculous and I think you know it. If you really think we're not good enough to challenge for the CL, surely you can come up with a better argument than that, it's just a joke.

I'm mostly aiming at the wannabes on here...

Plus they haven't won this season...
And an argument he has, not a very intelligent one thou...just like the one with "from the internet" haha.

Again, it was a deliberate "from" - so please go ahead and insult my intelligence based on the fact that your reading competence is obviously subpar... [/quote]Thank you for telling me that. It's a good thing that my reading has been incompetent for so long. I can only imagine how many lives and dreams would have been shattered had my reading skill been even better :)

Franz Beckenbauer
nhanphan1990
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby nhanphan1990 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:05 pm

Mavs wrote:No need to go into meltdown people. Take a chill pill, folks. We're not going to win *every* game.
Well most of us are, and nobody on this forum demands us to win every single game...except for one

Franz Beckenbauer
nhanphan1990
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

[2018-09-25] Bayern Munich vs FC Augsburg

Postby #12 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:12 pm

nhanphan1990 wrote:
#12 wrote:
nhanphan1990 wrote:[quote="#12"][quote="nhanphan1990"][quote="MUTU"][quote="#12"][quote="MUTU"][quote="#12"]Two decent games and all of a sudden Sanches is rainman?

This is gold coming from a guy who thinks that if a player has two bad games he's all of a sudden bad.

Care to give an example for your, to put it defensively, ridiculous claim?

Well, how about this, after just one bad match in the season you're saying we're shit. In your very next post.[/quote]Don't feed the troll pls, this guy is dying for attention

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk[/quote]

Oh yeah please, faceless guy from the internet, gimme some attention... [/quote]"On", not "from." Learn some proper English then back to trolling pls.

I deliberately wrote from... But hey as long as it suits you... Now get off my back and get back to your fairytale dreams![/quote]Yep deliberately write so you did...seriously, are you 3? Coming up with a response like this after being schooled...well it must be me getting so used to debate/work with smart and intelligent people

There's a difference between disagreeing and riding your back, and I have way more interesting things to "ride" on.

Well, I did... Believe it or not, I know about the difference... And I did it on purpose... Ever seen the memes? They’re hilarious... Either way, whatever suits ya...

And no, we don’t need to win everything... Just that the ridiculous dreamers never get so much heat...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby nhanphan1990 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:19 pm

#12 wrote:
nhanphan1990 wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="nhanphan1990"][quote="#12"][quote="nhanphan1990"][quote="MUTU"][quote="#12"][quote="MUTU"][quote="#12"]Two decent games and all of a sudden Sanches is rainman?

This is gold coming from a guy who thinks that if a player has two bad games he's all of a sudden bad.

Care to give an example for your, to put it defensively, ridiculous claim?

Well, how about this, after just one bad match in the season you're saying we're shit. In your very next post.[/quote]Don't feed the troll pls, this guy is dying for attention

Oh yeah please, faceless guy from the internet, gimme some attention... [/quote]"On", not "from." Learn some proper English then back to trolling pls.

I deliberately wrote from... But hey as long as it suits you... Now get off my back and get back to your fairytale dreams![/quote]Yep deliberately write so you did...seriously, are you 3? Coming up with a response like this after being schooled...well it must be me getting so used to debate/work with smart and intelligent people

There's a difference between disagreeing and riding your back, and I have way more interesting things to "ride" on.

Well, I did... Believe it or not, I know about the difference... And I did it on purpose... Ever seen the memes? They’re hilarious... Either way, whatever suits ya...

And no, we don’t need to win everything... Just that the ridiculous dreamers never get so much heat...[/quote]Yes yes you know the difference, no doubt about that. How can you not know, right?

I don't see any dreamers, all I see is a bitter individual who is never pleased, satisfied at anything, and acts like all is lost when under a tiny bit of struggle.

You need some help. Keep this up and you'll not live very long...

Franz Beckenbauer
nhanphan1990
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:24 pm

I'm actually pretty calm... I'm just trying to open people’s eyes...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:35 pm

#12 wrote:I'm actually pretty calm... I'm just trying to open people’s eyes...

Which one, the one where you squeal in delight when we drop points because you see a recruitment opportunity for your very lonely bandwagon?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:44 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:I'm actually pretty calm... I'm just trying to open people’s eyes...

Which one, the one where you squeal in delight when we drop points because you see a recruitment opportunity for your very lonely bandwagon?

Oh yeah?

It’s gotten pretty crowded since the last transfer window...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby banter23 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:00 pm

MaCk0y wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:
MaCk0y wrote:Robben should learn from Gnabry.

Then we would have not scored in that chance

I get your point, but I think it's good to have a couple of selfish players hungry for goals i.e Robben and Lewandowski
Robben is way too selfish that is detrimental. Several times when all he needs to do is a simple pass for a player who is in a much better position.

you just don't get it
banter23
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ollio » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:02 am

I think it’s ridiculous how this forum is sometimes. I’m reading more personal #12 ridicule than football discussion all over the forum. And even the mods join in. FFS the guy can’t post anything without some sort of pessimism prejudice thrown in immediately. But hey, our results for the last few seasons in the CL are what they are, and you all seem pretty damn triggered all the time. Maybe he’s on to something?

Wouldn’t the usual guideline be to get the personal stuff to pm’s or a free subject topic, maybe some bans if it gets too hostile? I’d love to see some football discussion in the context of the topic from time to time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ollio
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby nhanphan1990 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:35 am

Ollio wrote:I think it’s ridiculous how this forum is sometimes. I’m reading more personal #12 ridicule than football discussion all over the forum. And even the mods join in. FFS the guy can’t post anything without some sort of pessimism prejudice thrown in immediately. But hey, our results for the last few seasons in the CL are what they are, and you all seem pretty damn triggered all the time. Maybe he’s on to something?

Wouldn’t the usual guideline be to get the personal stuff to pm’s or a free subject topic, maybe some bans if it gets too hostile? I’d love to see some football discussion in the context of the topic from time to time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He didn't get jumped on for every post that he makes. I usually ignored him, but this time his negativity was simply too ridiculous.

Bad results/performance from Bayern got us, the fans, unhappy. While the majority explain the problem of themselves and the team, or just vent their anger in a meaningful way, this #12 chooses to troll everyone with an immense dose of negativity; and when being questioned/challenged, he resorts to even more trolling.

It's a forum after all, people can disagree and argue.

Franz Beckenbauer
nhanphan1990
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Awax » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:01 am

We had a hard time getting out of the back, it highlights Thiago's stunning transitional plays. Martinez isn't a playmaker, that's why he can't play solo as a DM, as opposed to Thiago. It made the difference today, combined with a lack of finishing ; James & Lewy.

Good for the Bundesliga though.
Awax
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tflags » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:13 am

Awax wrote:We had a hard time getting out of the back, it highlights Thiago's stunning transitional plays. Martinez isn't a playmaker, that's why he can't play solo as a DM, as opposed to Thiago. It made the difference today, combined with a lack of finishing ; James & Lewy.

And there I was thinking objective analysis was lost on this forum.
tflags

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:45 am

Awax wrote:We had a hard time getting out of the back, it highlights Thiago's stunning transitional plays. Martinez isn't a playmaker, that's why he can't play solo as a DM, as opposed to Thiago. It made the difference today, combined with a lack of finishing ; James & Lewy.

Spot on.
In fact in order to penetrate we saw quite a number of solo runs into our opponents box...
There was also missing Lewa's movement off the ball, as Wagner is a more of a static striker.

However I don't agree on the last part. I don't give a sh_t about the other teams. I just want to win it and that's it
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:20 am

It was not the result anyone wanted, but we can live with that. The BL is still ours to lose, and we will most probably end up winning it at least as early as the last few years, so no need to worry about a draw result-wise. However, the performance was definitely lacking, and many players need to step up big times because we will be needing everybody in the latter stages of the season, CL in specific. Kovac made a mistake last night subbing off Gnabry and keeping Muller (no impact at all) and Wagner (simply bad) on the field. One of those two should have been off first for Ribery so that Gnabry can play a more central role, a much better position suited for him. Having said that, Gnabry hasn't really showed anything that justifies him starting in place of Robbery. He might be a good sub player, but he's not Bayern starting material. He has a very long way to go if he is ever to reach that standard. Javi Martinez has never seemed so lost. He's not defending right, and his linkup play is ugly. Similar to Muller, Martinez has regressed a lot over the past couple seasons. The other guys were simply average, not giving their 100% except for maybe Renato who is trying too hard and needs to cool down a bit with his final touch. However, those power bursts forward were the best thing to watch last night in a very boring evening.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga