You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-09-25] Bayern Munich vs FC Augsburg

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
FC Augsburg will win
No votes

Total votes : 4

Re: [2018-09-25] Bayern Munich vs FC Augsburg

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:40 pm

nhanphan1990 wrote:"On", not "from." Learn some proper English then back to trolling pls.

Shhh he actually teaches English :P :mrgreen:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby aterford » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:40 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:This was deserved, I was hoping we would've lost as a lesson to never play Javi, Müller and Wagner together again (and just never play Wagner ever again period), but because of Neuer's mistake as the main takeaway I don't think we'll even learn. Waste of a match.

Sadly probably true. You know my thoughts on Müller and think he still has a place, but not in a game set up like that....and yeah, think the feeling is probably going to be "if not for a gaffe by Neuer we win" so I doubt much of a lesson is learned.
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nhanphan1990 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:42 pm

MUTU wrote:
nhanphan1990 wrote:"On", not "from." Learn some proper English then back to trolling pls.

Shhh he actually teaches English :mrgreen:
No shit...I didn't know that...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
It is not the strong one that wins, the one that wins is strong.

Franz Beckenbauer
nhanphan1990
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:43 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Goretzka at the LB.
Wagner who was a 0 (except one good header) all night long.
More than average Müller who was playing some kind of right midfielder.

And all of that:
- Realising the first big mistake - Goretzka was clearly uncomfortable as a LB, he put Alaba for him.
- Making the second mistake - subbing off Gnabry, who was playing very,very well for Ribéry.
- The third mistake - subbing striker for a midfielder, leaving no player to put a pressure on the defensive backline.

Gnabry should stayed for the full game, he played a lot as a striker at Hoffenheim. Thiago for Müller in the midfield and Ribery for Wagner giving the free role on Gnabry.

It's not Kovac fault if players can not score.

But it's Kovac subs who killed the team.
I have to agree
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:43 pm

aterford wrote:
#12 wrote:Behold the mighty CL competitors, too dumb to beat **** Augsburg in their home turf...

It's true, every other team who's challenged for the CL has never dropped points at home. We are doomed, bang average team, no ambition, content to just win BL, unbelievable, can't believe our team is so s**t as to get held to a draw....this would never happen to a world class team with ambition like Madrid, Barca, PSG, City, Juve.....

Spoiler: show
Disregard dropped points at home vs Betis, Villareal, Levante, Valencia, Bilbao, Eibar, Las Palmas, Malaga, Getafe, Guingamp, Rennes, Everton, Huddersfield, etc....THAT'S DIFFERENT.

It is... You can read left and right in this place how shit Bundesliga is...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:46 pm

nhanphan1990 wrote:
#12 wrote:
nhanphan1990 wrote:[quote="MUTU"][quote="#12"][quote="MUTU"][quote="#12"]Two decent games and all of a sudden Sanches is rainman?

This is gold coming from a guy who thinks that if a player has two bad games he's all of a sudden bad.

Care to give an example for your, to put it defensively, ridiculous claim?

Well, how about this, after just one bad match in the season you're saying we're shit. In your very next post.[/quote]Don't feed the troll pls, this guy is dying for attention

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk[/quote]

Oh yeah please, faceless guy from the internet, gimme some attention... [/quote]"On", not "from." Learn some proper English then back to trolling pls.

I deliberately wrote from... But hey as long as it suits you... Now get off my back and get back to your fairytale dreams!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:47 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:49 pm

Yeah, Augsburg is crap compared to such mighty teams as Rennes, Guingamp, Huddersfield, Malaga, Getafe.....hahahaha, come on man. Poor by us to drop points, but to act like dropping points at home (to a team who IS better than the aforementioned) in SEPTEMBER is some sort of argument that we can't contend for the CL is just ridiculous and I think you know it. If you really think we're not good enough to challenge for the CL, surely you can come up with a better argument than that, it's just a joke.
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:50 pm

aterford wrote:Yeah, Augsburg is crap compared to such mighty teams as Rennes, Guingamp, Huddersfield, Malaga, Getafe.....hahahaha, come on man. Poor by us to drop points, but to act like dropping points at home (to a team who IS better than the aforementioned) in SEPTEMBER is some sort of argument that we can't contend for the CL is just ridiculous and I think you know it. If you really think we're not good enough to challenge for the CL, surely you can come up with a better argument than that, it's just a joke.

I'm mostly aiming at the wannabes on here...

Plus they haven't won this season...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby nhanphan1990 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:53 pm

#12 wrote:
aterford wrote:Yeah, Augsburg is crap compared to such mighty teams as Rennes, Guingamp, Huddersfield, Malaga, Getafe.....hahahaha, come on man. Poor by us to drop points, but to act like dropping points at home (to a team who IS better than the aforementioned) in SEPTEMBER is some sort of argument that we can't contend for the CL is just ridiculous and I think you know it. If you really think we're not good enough to challenge for the CL, surely you can come up with a better argument than that, it's just a joke.

And an argument he has, not a very intelligent one thou...just like the one with "from the internet" haha.

Franz Beckenbauer
nhanphan1990
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby munchen99 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:54 pm

aterford wrote:
#12 wrote:Behold the mighty CL competitors, too dumb to beat **** Augsburg in their home turf...

It's true, every other team who's challenged for the CL has never dropped points at home. We are doomed, bang average team, no ambition, content to just win BL, unbelievable, can't believe our team is so s**t as to get held to a draw....this would never happen to a world class team with ambition like Madrid, Barca, PSG, City, Juve.....

Spoiler: show
Disregard dropped points at home vs Betis, Villareal, Levante, Valencia, Bilbao, Eibar, Las Palmas, Malaga, Getafe, Guingamp, Rennes, Everton, Huddersfield, etc....THAT'S DIFFERENT.

:biggrin: :biggrin: =D> =D>
munchen99
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Mavs » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:58 pm

No need to go into meltdown people. Take a chill pill, folks. We're not going to win *every* game.
Mavs
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:59 pm

nhanphan1990 wrote:
#12 wrote:

And an argument he has, not a very intelligent one thou...just like the one with "from the internet" haha.

Again, it was a deliberate "from" - so please go ahead and insult my intelligence based on the fact that your reading competence is obviously subpar...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby nhanphan1990 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:59 pm

#12 wrote:
nhanphan1990 wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="nhanphan1990"][quote="MUTU"][quote="#12"][quote="MUTU"][quote="#12"]Two decent games and all of a sudden Sanches is rainman?

This is gold coming from a guy who thinks that if a player has two bad games he's all of a sudden bad.

Care to give an example for your, to put it defensively, ridiculous claim?

Well, how about this, after just one bad match in the season you're saying we're shit. In your very next post.[/quote]Don't feed the troll pls, this guy is dying for attention

Oh yeah please, faceless guy from the internet, gimme some attention... [/quote]"On", not "from." Learn some proper English then back to trolling pls.

I deliberately wrote from... But hey as long as it suits you... Now get off my back and get back to your fairytale dreams![/quote]Yep deliberately write so you did...seriously, are you 3? Coming up with a response like this after being schooled...well it must be me getting so used to debate/work with smart and intelligent people :(

There's a difference between disagreeing and riding your back, and I have way more interesting things to "ride" on.

Franz Beckenbauer
nhanphan1990
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:00 pm

2 points dropped. Hell is loose.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga