You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-10-03] Bayern Munich vs Eintracht Frankfurt

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Eintracht Frankfurt will win
No votes

Total votes : 4

Re: [2021-10-03] Bayern Munich vs Eintracht Frankfurt

Postby Alexander » Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:19 am

"i don`t care about RM or whomever in october"

My point is that if you worry about us losing to Frankfurt perhaps looking at our supposed main opposition and their results gives a better picture?

"whataboutism and stuff that doesn`t matter"

It surely matters that other temas have weaknesses?

What is your case for Dortmund and Leipzig having squads equal to us? That means you expect a tough battle to win the league and not cruising.
Alexander
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:28 am

Alexander wrote:"i don`t care about RM or whomever in october"

My point is that if you worry about us losing to Frankfurt perhaps looking at our supposed main opposition and their results gives a better picture?

"whataboutism and stuff that doesn`t matter"

It surely matters that other temas have weaknesses?

What is your case for Dortmund and Leipzig having squads equal to us? That means you expect a tough battle to win the league and not cruising.
Exactly, I do! And that‘s why RM doesn’t matter now… We‘re expected to lose Bundesliga games… Sure, if you tell me we‘ll DEFINITELY win at Dortmund, Wolfsburg and Leverkusen, then we don‘t have a problem… But once we start losing to teams we usually thrash by 3-5 goals at home, I think things get tricky…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Alexander » Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:00 am

"But once we start losing to teams we usually trash by 3-5 goals at home,I think things get tricky"

Of course things will get tricky if we often lose these matches. Now it is one, and a one we dominated and could/should have won with a margin of three-four goals.

"Exactly, I do!"

But you keep downplaying winning the league because it is a joke? If we get ten in a row you will admit it is a fantastic achievement?

"If you tell me we`ll definitely win at Dortmund,Wolfsburg and Leverkusen"

As you understand that is impossible.
Alexander
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby #12 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:29 pm

Meh… It’s unprecedented for sure but the league is bot what it was 10,15,20 years ago…

It would be rather embarrassing to lose it
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Alexander » Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:38 am

"It would be rather embarassing to lose it"

When we have two teams with squads almost as good as ours. The board is cheap, SD useless and our defense is shit. I say it is pretty good to win the league under these circumstances.
Alexander
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby vtotheinay » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:46 am

:lol: :lol:
vtotheinay
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby bastos80 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:42 pm

Alexander wrote:"It would be rather embarassing to lose it"

When we have two teams with squads almost as good as ours. The board is cheap, SD useless and our defense is shit. I say it is pretty good to win the league under these circumstances.

---------------Lewandowski
------------Sané - Müller - Gnabry
------------Goretzka - Kimmich
Davies - Hernández - Upamecano - Süle
--------------------Neuer
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:27 pm

Maybe and just MAYBE all Bayern fans should come down from their horse thinking we will win the CL every year, because its just fucking ridiculous to actually think that way. I mean, the interviewers whenever they ask the players, its not even about the CL anymore, they only ask the same fucking question, if they can repeat the triple again #-o We have been so lucky to have done it twice in 8 years time..

But lets face it, none else besides Madrid and their refs, has actually defended the CL win..

I actually dont even care if we win it or not, aslong as its not a disgraceful performance at elimination like in that Liverpool home game under Kovac.. :evil:

You just cant plan this shit, no matter how good your squad is, how much money you actually pump into that squad, injuries, form, luck etc etc etc..

Sometimes i have a feeling, a lot of the Bayern fans, cant actually even enjoy the games anymore, no matter if Buli, DFB Pokal or CL.. Just because of the thought we might or might not win big that season.. Its sad ( no i am not talking about here on the forum only, but in general, on other social sites or what not about Bayern )

Bayern is a top 5 club in the world, but that doesnt guarantees us every seasons CL win..
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Alexander » Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:57 pm

bastos80 wrote:
Alexander wrote:"It would be rather embarassing to lose it"

It is #12 who has said this and because of that he should think winning the league would be quite good.
Alexander
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:14 pm

Nope, I haven’t said THAT and I already told you like 40 times… Maybe it IS a language problem, I‘ll try to learn Swedish…
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Alexander » Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:26 am

”Nope, I haven’t said THAT”

You are free to explain your thoughts about the strength of Leipzig and Dortmund compared to us. I am all ears.
Alexander
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:40 am

To be fair usually by this month #12 would usually already be congratulating BVB or Leipzig on winning the Bundesliga. I think he's finally started to accept that we're the strongest.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:04 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:Maybe and just MAYBE all Bayern fans should come down from their horse thinking we will win the CL every year, because its just fucking ridiculous to actually think that way. I mean, the interviewers whenever they ask the players, its not even about the CL anymore, they only ask the same fucking question, if they can repeat the triple again #-o We have been so lucky to have done it twice in 8 years time..

But lets face it, none else besides Madrid and their refs, has actually defended the CL win..

I actually dont even care if we win it or not, aslong as its not a disgraceful performance at elimination like in that Liverpool home game under Kovac.. :evil:

You just cant plan this shit, no matter how good your squad is, how much money you actually pump into that squad, injuries, form, luck etc etc etc..

Sometimes i have a feeling, a lot of the Bayern fans, cant actually even enjoy the games anymore, no matter if Buli, DFB Pokal or CL.. Just because of the thought we might or might not win big that season.. Its sad ( no i am not talking about here on the forum only, but in general, on other social sites or what not about Bayern )

Bayern is a top 5 club in the world, but that doesnt guarantees us every seasons CL win..
I don't think anyone believes that is possible. But the club should give itself the best possible chance to do it every season. Madrid did not win three times just out of luck and corruption, they had an incredibly good squad at just the right time. They achieved that because the competitors were at their weakest point in years. English clubs hadn't yet adapted to modernity by hiring proper coaches (Pep, Klopp, Tuchel). Barça declining with an aging squad and terrible management. Juve no longer what it was between 2013-15. And, most importantly, BAYERN still dragging their asses in replacing Robbery and with the added handicap of bad coaching under Ancelotti. If Bayern hadn't stuck to Robbery so long and had bought proper replacements instead of Costa and Coman, i don't think Madrid manages those 3 CLs. At least 1 or 2 could have been ours. Remember that time Madrid won the CL after almost being eliminated by Wolfsburg? They had no competition over that whole period...

Fortune favors the bold... Madrid was bold over that period, Bayern wasn't.
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ottomeister87 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:15 pm

Yeah well, we all know who was the better team over 2 games vs Madrid just to get FUCKED in the ass by Kassai in the most disgusting way possible.. The other time, besides Ulreichs brain fart, we also were the better team..
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:46 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:Yeah well, we all know who was the better team over 2 games vs Madrid just to get FUCKED in the ass by Kassai in the most disgusting way possible.. The other time, besides Ulreichs brain fart, we also were the better team..
We might have been somehow better, but still the attack was completely sterile. IIRC our goals were something like a penalty and a rebound. As I said, they were favored by luck (and corruption) but that's not the whole story... We also didn't put ourselves in a position to succeed. Plus Ancelotti keeping Vidal the whole game after getting his first yellow within the 5 first minutes of the match I spent that whole match screaming at the screen for Ancelotti to take him out.
PunkCapitalist

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga