You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-10-03] Bayern Munich vs Eintracht Frankfurt

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Eintracht Frankfurt will win
No votes

Total votes : 4

Re: [2021-10-03] Bayern Munich vs Eintracht Frankfurt

Postby Alexander » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:32 pm

” What exactly RM losing to Sherif or PSG losing to Rennes has to do with Bayern fucking Munich and this game?”

My point is your constant downplaying of Bayern .As you can see I am not the only one thinking that way. Perhaps it is something into it? For example ”Dortmund underestimated us” when we beat them fair and square.Winning against Barca away 3-0 is another. Of course they are not the same team as they were a few ago but saying they are shit? I believe few teams go there and win by that margin. The strength or our squad is equal to Leipzig so that way we have done really well, don’t you think? According to you we have a lot of weaknesses so I don’t understand how you except us to win all the time.
Alexander
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:31 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:It's also worth mentioning that we tend to have this type of performances in Bundesliga but not in CL.

Like I said last year, it really seems like our players get overconfident in BL because they don't see any serious competitors and then whenever we have a couple of poor performances in a row they immediately shift up a gear and get back to business.

And that would explain why our statistics in CL are way better than in Bundesliga
Yeah? Because I was ridiculed last year for being mad about Bielefeld, Mainz, Hertha and what feels like a million more games where we conceded goals basically every other time the ball crossed the center of the field… And then the same thing happened against PSG…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:33 pm

Alexander wrote:” What exactly RM losing to Sherif or PSG losing to Rennes has to do with Bayern fucking Munich and this game?”

My point is your constant downplaying of Bayern .As you can see I am not the only one thinking that way. Perhaps it is something into it? For example ”Dortmund underestimated us” when we beat them fair and square.Winning against Barca away 3-0 is another. Of course they are not the same team as they were a few ago but saying they are shit? I believe few teams go there and win by that margin. The strength or our squad is equal to Leipzig so that way we have done really well, don’t you think? According to you we have a lot of weaknesses so I don’t understand how you except us to win all the time.
Well if a team like fucking Frankfurt can exploit them so easily… They‘re there

Also, Bundesliga is a joke… That’s why…

Barcelona also lost 3-0 to friggin Benfica
Yeah, they‘re awesome
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:25 pm

#12 wrote:Leipzig lost to Brügge, hence my remark that maybe Ligue1 ISN‘T worse…

But Leipzig are no longer good. They suck and there are plenty of BuLi teams better than them. I wouldn’t be surprised if Bruges beat the 5th or 6th best in France either.

Bayern and Dortmund are on max points. Wolfsburg drew the Ligue 1 champions (granted they’re not the best in their league either) and were cheated out of a win vs a very strong Sevilla team.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:31 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:Leipzig lost to Brügge, hence my remark that maybe Ligue1 ISN‘T worse…

But Leipzig are no longer good. They suck and there are plenty of BuLi teams better than them. I wouldn’t be surprised if Bruges beat the 5th or 6th best in France either.

Bayern and Dortmund are on max points. Wolfsburg drew the Ligue 1 champions (granted they’re not the best in their league either) and were cheated out of a win vs a very strong Sevilla team.
Well sure (to some), but the thing is we all know they‘ll all bow out at some point soaking wet… Maybe except Dortmund
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:38 pm

They will. I was only remarking about the claim that maybe Ligue 1 is better. Imo it is clearly not so.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:21 pm

Well, I tend to agree, but not that clearly…
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:38 pm

Well i have to jump on 12's side here.. Except Bayern and BVB at times, i actually dont want any other German embarrassments in EL, CL or even Conference league.. Just look at what Leverkusen pulls off every year in the friggin EL. The ridicule defeats they endured in the CL, or Schalke and Wolfsburg.

BMG had a very nice outing last year in the CL, but they more or less boned their own behind with the 88th minute is game over mentality..

Only team that impressed me besides Bayern in European competition over the last years, is Frankfurt actually. All the other ones, who more or less have big money company sponsors behind them, performed utterly poor shit crap..

Its nice for certain clubs to once in a while qualify for those tournaments, but promotion wise for German football its a disaster 9 times out of 10
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Alexander » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:41 pm

"Barcelona also lost 3-0 to friggin Benfica, yeah they are awesome"

I didn`t say they were but if you call them shitty there are MANY team which are totally useless. What do you say if they beat Real Madrid?

"Bundesliga is a joke, that`s why"

Except Leipzig and Dortmund. Their squads are as good as ours. According to you.

It would be interesting to know which players from for example Chelsea and Liverpool you would like to swap with ours so we could get better. How many are they? Seven?
Alexander
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby #12 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:45 pm

Alexander wrote:"Barcelona also lost 3-0 to friggin Benfica, yeah they are awesome"

I didn`t say they were but if you call them shitty there are MANY team which are totally useless. What do you say if they beat Real Madrid?

"Bundesliga is a joke, that`s why"

Except Leipzig and Dortmund. Their squads are as good as ours. According to you.

It would be interesting to know which players from for example Chelsea and Liverpool you would like to swap with ours so we could get better. How many are they? Seven?
Nope, I said you could make a case… And I already repeated it 20 times… Do you really have THAT much trouble with the fucking English language?

And again a bigger, more balanced squad does not mean you have a better starting XI
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Alexander » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:08 pm

"You could make a case"

Ok, make your case. Interesting to know in which way Leipzig have a better/equal squad than Bayern. If you want to also with Dortmund.

"Do you really have THAT much trouble with the fucking english language"?

Maybe, but you have learned me the meaning of the word fucking. Obviously it is supposed to be used in almost every sentence.

Not saying the betting companies are right but Unibet have us as second favourites to win the CL. City is number one. Perhaps something to think about.
Alexander
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby #12 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:15 pm

Alexander wrote:"You could make a case"

Ok, make your case. Interesting to know in which way Leipzig have a better/equal squad than Bayern. If you want to also with Dortmund.

"Do you really have THAT much trouble with the fucking english language"?

Maybe, but you have learned me the meaning of the word fucking. Obviously it is supposed to be used in almost every sentence.

Not saying the betting companies are right but Unibet have us as second favourites to win the CL. City is number one. Perhaps something to think about.
Great, so? Tell me about the odds in March-April, not now… Also, again, just read what Matthäus said…

You have a frustrating way of arguing with Whataboutism and stuff that doesn’t matter… I don’t care about RM or whomever in OCTOBER, I care about us already dropping points twice to what at best are midtable teams at least in form… That’s worrying to me and we‘ll deal with the CL when it’s time in February, makes no sense now… Hence the swearing
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:28 pm

You have to understand #12. He's been waiting for us to lose at home for almost 2 years. Just imagine all that pent up anger that all his doomsday predictions were wrong yet again. So yeah, guys, cut him some slack. We all know that this loss means that we are well on the way to relegation, whether we'd like to admit it or not.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:54 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sherpthederp » Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:06 am

I remember Süle getting burned all day long and roasted for Kimmich’s positional errors when he was our right back lol.
sherpthederp
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga