You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-04-11] Bayern Munich Vs Eintracht Frankfurt

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

who will be the winner of Bayern Munich Vs Eintracht Frankfurt?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:16 pm

Bayern Munich
63%
Eintracht Frankfurt
25%
A draw
13%

Total votes : 16

Re: [2009-04-11] Bayern Munich Vs Eintracht Frankfurt

Postby thulkazal » Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:52 pm

Nothing to celebrate how it looks we wont win BL but never know luck was a lot times on our side so dont think it will be this time.
Wolfsburg have easy matchs coming thou we do same.
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:53 pm

I'm still dreaming of another 4-0 win on Tuesday, but I know it won't happen. :P

Anyway, I didn't watch the game but I see that Klinsmann made some changes to the lineup. How did the new tactics work out? Are they good for once?

That said... DAMN we won. I wanted to lose so the board will sack Klinsi. :|
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shileno » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:59 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I'm still dreaming of another 4-0 win on Tuesday, but I know it won't happen. :P

Anyway, I didn't watch the game but I see that Klinsmann made some changes to the lineup. How did the new tactics work out? Are they good for once?

That said... DAMN we won. I wanted to lose so the board will sack Klinsi. :|

I don't remember the exact formation but it was something like this

----------Butt--------------
Lell---Lucio--Micho--Ze--
-----MVB-----Ottl---------
Sosa----Ribery---Schweni
----------Toni-------------

Sosa on right, Schweni on left and Ribery on center = literally, WIN =D>
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby thulkazal » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:00 pm

dont worry we will get trashed vs barca and then he will be sacked xD
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:05 pm

good game today. Klinsmann did a good job. Whatever happens now, even if we win the BL, my guess is that klins will get sacked in summer.

Its nice to see the signs of getting a new GK and a new RB.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:08 pm

Well, I'm hearing good comments on Sosa+Ribery+Schwieni, and it certainly seems like quite an offensive approach. Is this likely to be how we play against Barca as well? We need to score quite a lot of goals...
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby SilentStrike » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:13 pm

its all or nothing so we will have quite an offense... but even if we play our best game ever we're not going to beat them 4-0.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:28 pm

Yep. It will have to take a miracle against Barca. There defence isn't too good and I believe our players can beat it on a good day, but the midfield is a big problem. Also, if we want to score 4 we'll have to throw a lot of player up in attack, and that'll be risky. It's already almost over, although I still have a small portion of fool's hope. The minute we let in a goal, our players can leave the pitch. We'd need 6 goals, and that's never gonna happen.

If only we had scored at Camp Nou.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MrLinky » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:36 pm

shileno wrote:Sosa on right, Schweni on left and Ribery on center = literally, WIN =D>

Ribery was more of a second striker playing slightly behind Toni and not an offensive-midfielder, but besides that your formation is right.

Klinsmann surprisingly after the game clearly said that Butt is simply a better goal-keeper, has more experience than Rensing and has been developing to become a "leader" within the squad so he decided to put him in goal for this match as well, even though he had promised Michael that Barcelona was only a "one-time thing". Things are looking quite bad for Rensing.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby superstar » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:30 pm

I know some will be excited by this result against Frankfurt. I'm not.

You've all seen the games recently with Liverpool vs Chelsea and of course, the Barcelona match. Today Liverpool played an inspired game against Blackburn. Anyone here who thinks Bayern would have got today's result against a top team like Liverpool or Chelsea is kidding themselves. Frankfurt are totally second rate opposition. Against Chelsea or Liverpool the way those sides are playing right now - it would be 4-0 AGAINST Bayern the way they were playing today. I was bored watching the match. Frankfurt didn't even seem to me to even have a striker? Imagine if Frankfurt had Torres, Kuyt and Gerrard!! - it would be a diferent story today that's for sure.

Bayern were playing much better under Hitzfeld than they are under Klinsmann and that's the bottom line. I also think Klinsmann needs to play Podolski more. Schweinsteiger has been uninspiring during the last 3 games.....

Bayern have to go big time shopping in the transfer window for more defenders and more strikers/midfielders too.

I fear the worst for the second Champions league leg against Barcelona. The way Bayern are playing right now they are just not in the same league as the likes of Manchester United, Liverpool, Barcelona, Chelsea or Porto. The truth is, the way they are playing right now they don't deserve to progress any further in the Champions League. It's a shame. Klose and Lamm not playing is devastating the team - but the top 4 English teams have big players injured - Torres was out for quite a while - and still manage to get results so that's no excuse - there should be depth in the squad and there just isn't in Bayern's squad.
superstar
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby shwas55 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:13 pm

Any of you guys noticed the coldness between Uli and Klinsmann , we always used to see them joking and laughing together, they even used to hug when we score
yesterday there was no love between them, there were few touches on the back, but that was it. I guess we can assume that they had a very unfriendly discussion after the Barca match.

Also the 'Klinsmann out' screams were loud and clear through out the match, he even got a very loud BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, and whistles when he first showed up on the pitch. Its a very sad thing to see, but he had it coming.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:49 pm

shwas55 wrote:Any of you guys noticed the coldness between Uli and Klinsmann , we always used to see them joking and laughing together, they even used to hug when we score
yesterday there was no love between them, there were few touches on the back, but that was it. I guess we can assume that they had a very unfriendly discussion after the Barca match.

Also the 'Klinsmann out' screams were loud and clear through out the match, he even got a very loud BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, and whistles when he first showed up on the pitch. Its a very sad thing to see, but he had it coming.

Well, I saw on the official website the other day that Rummenigge said something about the fans pushing their tolerance to the limit, and Toni also said something about us being right to be upset. I can only suppose that they finally realised that the Klinsmann experiment hasn't worked as well as intended, and let's face it, many fans have been screaming for Klinsmann to get sacked since last October. Many people never liked that guy, and I can't blame them. We're BAYERN, we shouldn't be getting coaches with NO EXPERIENCE coaching a club.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby shileno » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:39 pm

superstar wrote:I fear the worst for the second Champions league leg against Barcelona. The way Bayern are playing right now they are just not in the same league as the likes of Manchester United, Liverpool, Barcelona, Chelsea or Porto. The truth is, the way they are playing right now they don't deserve to progress any further in the Champions League. It's a shame. Klose and Lamm not playing is devastating the team - but the top 4 English teams have big players injured - Torres was out for quite a while - and still manage to get results so that's no excuse - there should be depth in the squad and there just isn't in Bayern's squad.

I disagree with that. Barcelona is the only team that it's a bit superior to all the others. ManU is playing horrible, they have won the last games only because of luck, Chelsea is much better now, but how come a team like Bolton make 3 goals in like 8 minutes?. Liverpool it's the more regular team here but, we all saw them on the CL. Am I the only person that thinks that Porto could reach the final? :D

Oh and the injuries, most of that teams have a good bench, we don't
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:45 pm

But that's exactly our problem. Our first XI are good, but the subs and reserves are horrible.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby elcalifornio » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:59 pm

Blame Ulli and Kalle for the squad not Klinsi. I am starting to doubt if Klinsmann can coach Bayern (I wanted to give him a full season before judging him), but this problem is bigger than Klinsmann or what happend this year. Bayern are playing in an inferior league with inferior over-hyped home-gown players and no long term transfer policy. To top it off, Bayern has no distinctive playing style, except that everything happens on the left. The Frankfurt game is a must win and they won, but against top BL competition it hasn't looked very good this season. Major changes need to happen to the youth development, transfer policy (ulli, just sign the check), the squad, and maybe the coach. On the other hand, we can be happy with winning the BL here and there and going to the Uefa cup as often as the CL. :?
elcalifornio
Woah, this feels cool!

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga