You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-05-02] Bayern Munich Vs Borussia Mönchengladbach

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will win?

Poll ended at Fri May 01, 2009 2:20 pm

Bayern Munich
91%
Borussia Mönchengladbach
No votes
A Draw
9%

Total votes : 11

Re: [2009-05-02] Bayern Munich Vs Borussia Mönchengladbach

Postby reiniksrobis » Sat May 02, 2009 3:15 pm

Just minutes after our first goal Daems leveled from the spot[Butt mistaken and conceded penalty] :evil: And Altintop scored 2-1 with beauty goal!

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shpati_L1 » Sat May 02, 2009 3:28 pm

lol they are playing with a 6 - 4 - 0 formation :lol: :lol:
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Hawkeye » Sat May 02, 2009 3:29 pm

Altintop! my hero, its such a shame hes been injured a lot for most if this season, some of his performances and goals last year were fantastic.
Hawkeye
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Sat May 02, 2009 3:49 pm

I hate how people forgive a season full of failure with one good performance...

Im glad Kroos has started of Barnetta AGAIN!!. Seems like he's XI now.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby shwas55 » Sat May 02, 2009 4:34 pm

Good win. I liked the way we played today. We didnt rush to score, we controlled position and where good at it.

Poldi, Schweini, Altintop and even MVB where great today.

You could see the difference between Klinsmann and Heynckes from the first minute on the pitch. Heynckes likes to control the ball and kind of a slow build up attacks(not a bad thing).

Our defense was really solid, i know its only gladbach, but its nice to see them play good defense for once .
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shpati_L1 » Sat May 02, 2009 4:38 pm

fuck dzeko and wolfsburg. :x :x
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby shwas55 » Sat May 02, 2009 4:45 pm

just realized............. I got a star 8) \:D/
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tomas » Sat May 02, 2009 5:30 pm

I will reserve my comments on how we played today until the end of the season. Im not saying we played brilliant today but how many times this season have we played "brilliant" and then the next match or so we looked like a BL2 mid table side? I like the slow build up and not rushing goals. Keep possession of the ball and control the tempo. Lets see if it works for the rest of the season. Its good to see Stuttgart get only 1 but lets hope that Wolfsburg starts falling again.
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shileno » Sat May 02, 2009 5:40 pm

It's good to see the players motivated, they can be play awesome. Maybe we won't change our formation and tactics but we have a different spirit now :D

Altintop and Schweni showed that they can be top players, hope they keep it that way.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby Tomas » Sat May 02, 2009 5:58 pm

shileno wrote:...Altintop and Schweni showed that they can be top players, hope they keep it that way.

I agree I just wish the same could be said for Toni. He is a total disappointment.

Shileno... how is the fly fishing in Chile?
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shileno » Sat May 02, 2009 6:08 pm

Yeah, I feel bad for him, he still have time to change that tough.

lol Fly fishing? Were I live there's nothing but more to the south, I heard this from other people, it's very good :wink:
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby Tomas » Sat May 02, 2009 6:19 pm

shileno wrote:Yeah, I feel bad for him, he still have time to change that tough.

lol Fly fishing? Were I live there's nothing but more to the south, I heard this from other people, it's very good :wink:

I know its off topic but I heard Chile is a very good place to go so I had to ask! :D
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat May 02, 2009 7:03 pm

The team showed spirit again. Good thing, I suppose it was Heynckes coming.

But we still need to become better if we hope to win the Bundesliga this year. We've still got games against Stuttgart and Hoffenheim.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby cyberalex » Sun May 03, 2009 10:26 am

Luca Toni's free header miss summarizes his season... :evil: He lost his confidence!
cyberalex
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Alex8794 » Sun May 03, 2009 5:14 pm

cyberalex wrote:Luca Toni's free header miss summarizes his season... :evil: He lost his confidence!

Yeah I know... Luca will put that in 9 times out of 10 but he did have a nice pass to set up Schweini for the 1 goal 8)
Lets hope the big man comes even stronger for the next game.
Alex8794
Hey, I'm new here!

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga