You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2022-01-07] Bayern Munich vs Borussia M'gladbach

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Borussia Mönchengladbach will win
No votes

Total votes : 2

Re: [2022-01-07] Bayern Munich vs Borussia M'gladbach

Postby Alexander » Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:29 pm

I try to stay positive. Players coming back and time to fix the problems that we absolutely have.
Alexander
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:49 pm

Alexander wrote:I try to stay positive. Players coming back and time to fix the problems that we absolutely have.
But we‘ve had that time last winter, after we lost to Kiel… We‘ve had that time after we then lost to - right - Gladbach, we‘ve had that time after PSG and over the summer, and we‘ve had it since our last loss to them… NOTHING changed…
And now within the last few weeks before the next crucial phase we‘ll quickly fix all if this at once?

Amazing! If it were true…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:02 pm

#12 wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:Yeah indeed, lets blame Nagelsmann for fielding the guys he did in the positions he did because he had so many class act options on the bench in fucking 16 to 18 year old who never played a decent half in the Bundesliga before. For christ' sake, they can barely keep on to the top spot in the Bayernliga.

Anyway, doomsday #12 is at it again, way to ridiculous to see it like that if you miss like a whole team and subs included :lol: And BVB didnt win yet in Frankfurt.... Heck, they got their ass handed to them in Berlin of all places right before the break. I wouldnt be surprised if its still 9 points lead after today. Or 7 atleast.
Well then prepare to be surprised… And I‘d still like to know how exactly the bench was the problem yesterday? Or any of the CoViD-inflicted stuff? If you have a team if 11 where maybe two players play a decent game, you lose, simple…

How the bench was an issue? It had like 16 and 18 fucking year olds who you just cant rely on.. Copado and Wanner made their debut? Do i fucking care? No, because they are not gonna change the damn game. Their bodies are way to frail, they dont have the experience of bundesliga level and like i said, BII cant even get top spot in Bayern liga, but are supposed to do the trick for the first team?

Man come on.. We missed 12 players due to Covid, injuries and Arfica Cup. If that is not an issue, which might you also make lose a game, then i dont know what will.. Dont forget because of this whole fucking covid crap, the week of training was disturbed a lot, even missed a day of training because of it. They had nothing to bring in from the bench. Imagine you had the luxury of bringing in Coman or Sane from the bench or Gore. That would have made a difference compared to Copado and Wanner..

Maybe stop acting like they are machines who do everything all well and good. Yes they lost a game and they might lose 1 or 2 more in the 2nd half. But Leverkusen, BVB or Leipzig still wont stand a chance in the 1v1 duels. They have to come to us all 3 of them. The team and players are breaking records after records and we complain like little fucking bitches who SIT behind a tv and WATCH.

I say it again, from 9 out 0f 10 matches vs BMG, i am not gonna bet on a Bayern win, especially if its an away game. Do they suck this season? They do, but they still have the grit to make it hard vs certain teams like Leverkusen, BVB and especially us.

And MAYBE people should just stop talking about a CL win anyway, until the team is ACTUALLY in the semis.. Its the same crap the German NT does all the time, beating the mighty Liechtenstein, Armenia etc and talking about wanting to win the WC already #-o
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Alexander » Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:08 pm

Like we have said many times all teams have problems. PSG,City,Liverpool,Real etc. We are no exception and will never be. One match Lewandowski will miss a sitter, next we are being counterattacked and the third a defender will make a mistake. Hopefully for us in the right match.
Alexander
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:13 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:
#12 wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:Yeah indeed, lets blame Nagelsmann for fielding the guys he did in the positions he did because he had so many class act options on the bench in fucking 16 to 18 year old who never played a decent half in the Bundesliga before. For christ' sake, they can barely keep on to the top spot in the Bayernliga.

Anyway, doomsday #12 is at it again, way to ridiculous to see it like that if you miss like a whole team and subs included :lol: And BVB didnt win yet in Frankfurt.... Heck, they got their ass handed to them in Berlin of all places right before the break. I wouldnt be surprised if its still 9 points lead after today. Or 7 atleast.
Well then prepare to be surprised… And I‘d still like to know how exactly the bench was the problem yesterday? Or any of the CoViD-inflicted stuff? If you have a team if 11 where maybe two players play a decent game, you lose, simple…

How the bench was an issue? It had like 16 and 18 fucking year olds who you just cant rely on.. Copado and Wanner made their debut? Do i fucking care? No, because they are not gonna change the damn game. Their bodies are way to frail, they dont have the experience of bundesliga level and like i said, BII cant even get top spot in Bayern liga, but are supposed to do the trick for the first team?

Man come on.. We missed 12 players due to Covid, injuries and Arfica Cup. If that is not an issue, which might you also make lose a game, then i dont know what will.. Dont forget because of this whole fucking covid crap, the week of training was disturbed a lot, even missed a day of training because of it. They had nothing to bring in from the bench. Imagine you had the luxury of bringing in Coman or Sane from the bench or Gore. That would have made a difference compared to Copado and Wanner..

Maybe stop acting like they are machines who do everything all well and good. Yes they lost a game and they might lose 1 or 2 more in the 2nd half. But Leverkusen, BVB or Leipzig still wont stand a chance in the 1v1 duels. They have to come to us all 3 of them. The team and players are breaking records after records and we complain like little fucking bitches who SIT behind a tv and WATCH.

I say it again, from 9 out 0f 10 matches vs BMG, i am not gonna bet on a Bayern win, especially if its an away game. Do they suck this season? They do, but they still have the grit to make it hard vs certain teams like Leverkusen, BVB and especially us.

And MAYBE people should just stop talking about a CL win anyway, until the team is ACTUALLY in the semis.. Its the same crap the German NT does all the time, beating the mighty Liechtenstein, Armenia etc and talking about wanting to win the WC already #-o

It IS an issue that could make you lose a game, DEFINITELY! And read my comments before the game: I am/was well aware and acknowledged that!

But I don’t see that that‘s what happened yesterday! When the going gets tough, the tough get going, so I expected focus and determination yesterday, yet what happened was backpasses to Sommer and amateurish, careless, lackluster defending!

Had Gladbach actually played decent and exploited the fact that we missed these players, okay, but no, we lost thar game in the first 30 minutes, when all our starters were more than on full flame… Maybe with a great bench we could have turned this a little, but that’s neither here nor there nor my point:
We shouldn’t have even gotten in the situation where we need to turn it around had we done our job! It was Gladbach, they hadn’t won a game in 400 and they turn it around in Munich within 4 minutes? 10 minutes after our lead?

I‘m sorry but that’s not on the bench…

It’s a fundamental problem in our team that we simply choose to ignore every time it‘s evident yet again…
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:31 pm

Our defense needs work, that has been clear since last season.. Nothing new tbh. But what did you expect from our defense yesterday? With Sule, Pavard and Sabitzer in a back three..

And tbh, all nice and fun that those youngsters had their bench spot, but if they dont get playing time in a game like this, where you almost have no options and someones who never played a position, still plays over you, that probably says enough about any of those youngsters future with the first team anyway.
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:11 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:Our defense needs work, that has been clear since last season.. Nothing new tbh. But what did you expect from our defense yesterday? With Sule, Pavard and Sabitzer in a back three..

And tbh, all nice and fun that those youngsters had their bench spot, but if they dont get playing time in a game like this, where you almost have no options and someones who never played a position, still plays over you, that probably says enough about any of those youngsters future with the first team anyway.
Well, I (as did Nagelsmann mbtw, he’s already announced he wants to talk about that) expected Süle to be able to clear the shittiest of crosses, and I expected Pavard to gibe a half decent display if the shit he played was due to him playing RB… But he was even worse at CB, way to prove your point Benjamin!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:25 pm

Yeah the way they tried to clear that cross ( blame Sule, Kimmich was more or less surprised that ball came through and still wonder if the ball didnt jump against Embolos arm ) and Lewa/Pavard not being able to stop Lainer from heading that second one.. #-o
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:36 pm

Just learned that Wanner's contact runs out at the end of the season
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Previous

Return to Bundesliga