You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2022-01-07] Bayern Munich vs Borussia M'gladbach

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Borussia Mönchengladbach will win
No votes

Total votes : 2

Re: [2022-01-07] Bayern Munich vs Borussia M'gladbach

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:30 am

ramsej84 wrote:No one mentioned how good those two kids Copado and Wanner were.... They were confident and even took the initiative.
Well
Trust you to paise the youngsters :P

Imo the only good players were Muller and Lewandowski
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:33 am

We were extremely unlucky... As always v these bitches...

More than half the tm was absent

Some starters were doing so for the first time in weeks... Namely Kimmich Suele Sabitzer with the latter even deployed in a new position.

a teenager in the starting XI
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:10 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:No one mentioned how good those two kids Copado and Wanner were.... They were confident and even took the initiative.
Well
Trust you to paise the youngsters :P

Imo the only good players were Muller and Lewandowski

The second youngest ever after Moukoko.

Salihamidžić can be very happy to see Copado in action. He married the boy's aunt. :mrgreen:

Aa for the match, we were still unlucky to lose it with more than 11 players out. That only tells us for God knows what time how strong, how far we are from the rest of the Bundesliga all for the last 11 years.

Gladbach will collapse in the forthcoming summer when they lose Zakaria, Ginter and a few more guys.
Hans-Dieter Flick - der Beste der Besten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:16 am

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Pavard should have done MUCH better but FFS how could Ulreich NOT save that??? #-o
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby fcnrz » Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:14 am

The truth is our first 11 is great but then bar 2,3 players the rest is below average and mostly on crucial positions like midfield and FB. Roca,Tolisso, Sabitzer bang average Musiala (the kid is great but its a wrong position he is 100 times better further up).

It pisses me out because we are so good but one or two injuries can f uck up the CL season and being smart and not so cheap for some respectable money spent we could have had a good 3rd midfield option and a good RB right now. Now we are going to lose players like sule,tolisso on a free who cost us 60 mil plus combined.

The same thing happens again and again BL clubs drop our FO knows we are winning the BL so they are being cheap. We need a great Dortmund side because when the BL is at risk only then our FO will go the extra mile.
fcnrz
Getting the hang of it

Postby Ben Gardner » Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:17 pm

fcnrz wrote:The same thing happens again and again BL clubs drop our FO knows we are winning the BL so they are being cheap. We need a great Dortmund side because when the BL is at risk only then our FO will go the extra mile.

I can understand this, why spend more than you need, you could probably spend less and still winning BuLi with ease.
Ben Gardner
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby #12 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:36 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Just a few days ago I was about to write something like "I wouldn't be surprised if we dropped a few points in the next few weeks now that we have a huge gap with Dortmund

And to be honest this message would have been written even before COVID hit us hard.

It's always the same story in Bundesliga. We play at 60-70% and only shift up a gear when things get tight. Whenever Leverkusen, Dortmund or RB Leipzig cut the gap we stop messing around and either beat them or win a few games in a row and create another huge gap

So I don't think we can judge our team for this match alone. If anything I'd say that overall we were the better team even with all those absences and it's really pathetic even for #12 standards to come up with doomsday predictions :coffee:
Oh yeah?

A few days ago people were accusing me of finding excuses for a supposedly expected big win…
The same people that talk about winning the Champions League… And it‘s the same people that now talk about "CoViD" and "the situation"…

It’s not "the situation" that makes Mr. Wannabe Balon D need 5 extraordinarily good chances (from which Gladbach would’ve scored four times) to score ONE goal - and with Sommer‘s help!

It’s not "the situation" that makes fatty Fat "I want more money" Fat unable to hit a joke of a cross and then Kimmich pass it to Neuhaus!

It’s not "the situation" that makes Mr. "je veux jouer CD" unable to defend a header against THE SMALLEST PLAYER ON THE FIELD!

It’s not "the situation" that makes you have to wonder if "I want to be appreciated" Gnabry was even playing! They want appreciation but when it comes to acting on it and showing some responsibility, they duck away!

It’s also not "the situation" that makes Sabitzer unable to complete simple 5m passes… Or you know, a single half-decent cross out of 25…

These are not things that "the situation" brought forth, this is missing focus to put it nicely, but in some cases it’s downright unprofessional and lacking discipline and the necessary seriousness!

And now you‘re using "the situation" as an excuse for all that

I don’t ever want to hear Lewandowski crying about his teammates not creating chances or - fair warning - I want him gone! Which goes for everyone whose family name starts with S or P up there already!

We have no business talking about the CL , we should focus on not becoming the laughingstock of Europe by wasting a 9.5 pts lead… The league will be wide open again by this time next week and even if what you say were true, it won’t always work like that and then you end up in a downward spiral…

But the reason we have no business talking about the CL is because the same things WILL happen again in the upcoming stages because this is NOT new and it’s NOT "the situation" - and once we‘re there it‘ll once again be the people that accused me preemptively that will find the excuses!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:38 pm

ramsej84 wrote:We were extremely unlucky... As always v these bitches...

More than half the tm was absent

Some starters were doing so for the first time in weeks... Namely Kimmich Suele Sabitzer with the latter even deployed in a new position.

a teenager in the starting XI
We played an utter shit team…
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:58 pm

Yeah indeed, lets blame Nagelsmann for fielding the guys he did in the positions he did because he had so many class act options on the bench in fucking 16 to 18 year old who never played a decent half in the Bundesliga before. For christ' sake, they can barely keep on to the top spot in the Bayernliga.

Anyway, doomsday #12 is at it again, way to ridiculous to see it like that if you miss like a whole team and subs included :lol: And BVB didnt win yet in Frankfurt.... Heck, they got their ass handed to them in Berlin of all places right before the break. I wouldnt be surprised if its still 9 points lead after today. Or 7 atleast.
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Alexander » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:59 pm

Since I realised my mistake I change my post.
Last edited by Alexander on Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alexander
I post all the time

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:02 pm

@Alexander, can you please stop responding in the same DAMN way like you always do to 12? Its the same useless discussion that starts up again time after tine again and it goes nowhere. Who gives a shit about any other clubs anyway. Its about the performance of our team, if they put their 100% in every game, none is gonna beat us. But unless they do that, no need to talk about semi's or finals in the CL..
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Alexander » Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:11 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:@Alexander, can you please stop responding in the same DAMN way like you always do to 12? Its the same useless discussion that starts up again time after tine again and it goes nowhere. Who gives a shit about any other clubs anyway. Its about the performance of our team, if they put their 100% in every game, none is gonna beat us. But unless they do that, no need to talk about semi's or finals in the CL..

"Who gives a shit about other clubs anyway"

I do since we compare us with the best in Europe.
Alexander
I post all the time

Postby Alexander » Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:13 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:@Alexander, can you please stop responding in the same DAMN way like you always do to 12? Its the same useless discussion that starts up again time after tine again and it goes nowhere. Who gives a shit about any other clubs anyway. Its about the performance of our team, if they put their 100% in every game, none is gonna beat us. But unless they do that, no need to talk about semi's or finals in the CL..

I agree, the moderator can erase my post.
Alexander
I post all the time

Postby #12 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:15 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:Yeah indeed, lets blame Nagelsmann for fielding the guys he did in the positions he did because he had so many class act options on the bench in fucking 16 to 18 year old who never played a decent half in the Bundesliga before. For christ' sake, they can barely keep on to the top spot in the Bayernliga.

Anyway, doomsday #12 is at it again, way to ridiculous to see it like that if you miss like a whole team and subs included :lol: And BVB didnt win yet in Frankfurt.... Heck, they got their ass handed to them in Berlin of all places right before the break. I wouldnt be surprised if its still 9 points lead after today. Or 7 atleast.
Well then prepare to be surprised… And I‘d still like to know how exactly the bench was the problem yesterday? Or any of the CoViD-inflicted stuff? If you have a team if 11 where maybe two players play a decent game, you lose, simple…
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:19 pm

Alexander wrote:

"Who gives a shit about other clubs anyway"

I do since we compare us with the best in Europe.
The best in Europe don’t lose to the same -SHIT- team over and over and over and over and over and over and over again… Maybe I missed an over there…

They also don’t concede slapstick goals all the time and A LOT of them…

And they don’t give away leads for free either…

As long as we do not start to improve at least A LITTLE in all these aspects, calling the CL a pipe dream is a very optimistic stance…
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga