You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2022-01-07] Bayern Munich vs Borussia M'gladbach

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Borussia Mönchengladbach will win
No votes

Total votes : 2

Re: [2022-01-07] Bayern Munich vs Borussia M'gladbach

Postby #12 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:32 pm

Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Alexander » Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:36 pm

Sabitzer looks like another player than he was when playing in Leipzig. And Gnabry keeps blowing hot and cold.
Alexander
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby fcnrz » Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:37 pm

Sabitzer left tons of space on the left side. And his inability to play with his left foot caused him to pass the ball back akwardly to Ulreiich that caused gladbach to press us high many times also he had like 5 copy paste sh it crosses and Nagelsmann left him for 90 minutes. This Sabitzer performace is on Nagelsmann should have moved him to midfield or sub him on HT. Corona or not this was winnable vour starting 11 was good atleast good enough for Gladbach, its easy to win games on individuality
fcnrz
Getting the hang of it

Postby CiriacoS » Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:55 pm

Nothing to lose sleep over. Extreme circumstances, we barely made one team to play today.

I hate Gladbach, and the thing which I hate them most about is the fact that they are able to beat us twice in a season, but at the end they may fight for relegation or they will fail to qualify for Europe or will fail to survive a group stage.

At the end winning against us is just meaningless as they are not able to build on that. Its just a one-off thing for them. Its crazy.

I mean in Spain you have Sevilla for example who is able to regularly torment Real or Barca. But they are also able to win Europa League. Gladbach will lose their next game at home.
CiriacoS
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ottomeister87 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:58 pm

Man hold your horses, even the announcers forgot that we lost like a complete team with subs because of corona/injuries and africa cup.

But those 2 goals by BMG are solely to blame on our great dumb defense again..

They way the guy thought to go to that ball, believe it was Sule right in front of the 1-0 by just sticking his foot out so it LOOKED like he tried and Lewa/Pavard letting Lainer head that ball in with the 1-2 was just amateur like, knowing they measured like 1,5 meters taller as Lainer.

The Lewa chance #12 talked about, you wonder how Lewa actually blasted that 1-0 in, seeing as he backpassed this huge chance to Sommer.

2 times woodwork..

Gnabry had one of his famous i am off for today days. Sabitzer, dont even know what to say about his performance anymore.

With a full squad, i am sure we would have beaten them, because even with our last gasp team, they had some tough moments to survive. But like #12 also said, the way we hand in leads at times is just abominal.

Let Sule go, sell Pavard and get a complete new CB and top RB. Rudiger for all i fucking care. But not being able to head balls out of the box with standard situations against much smaller opponents is started to annoy me.

Anyway, hope that next week vs Cologne, we have a lot more options who can actually make a difference.
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:00 pm

CiriacoS wrote:Nothing to lose sleep over. Extreme circumstances, we barely made one team to play today.

I hate Gladbach, and the thing which I hate them most about is the fact that they are able to beat us twice in a season, but at the end they may fight for relegation or they will fail to qualify for Europe or will fail to survive a group stage.

At the end winning against us is just meaningless as they are not able to build on that. Its just a one-off thing for them. Its crazy.

I mean in Spain you have Sevilla for example who is able to regularly torment Real or Barca. But they are also able to win Europa League. Gladbach will lose their next game at home.
Sure but that’s not the point…

We do this regularly and NOT randomly… It’s dismissed as a one off… It then happens again in the CL… And then when you tell them that it’s the same shit you‘re the negative guy that is looking for the fly in the soup… No, the fly is always there and neither our starting XI nor the opponent makes a difference…
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Pittbay » Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:37 pm

Hard to be too upset here. We had no squad and I mean it’s Borussia, a loss was likely. Most notable thing to me was just how awful Sabitzer was. I certainly hope he can find another level at some point.
Pittbay
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:26 am

Pittbay wrote:Hard to be too upset here. We had no squad and I mean it’s Borussia, a loss was likely. Most notable thing to me was just how awful Sabitzer was. I certainly hope he can find another level at some point.
Wait so we‘re just gonna accept to be their bitches?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Jorge » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:28 am

Ben Gardner wrote:Why does Musiala have the name Tolisso on his shirt, no 42?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jorge
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Åland Islands

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:09 am

Just a few days ago I was about to write something like "I wouldn't be surprised if we dropped a few points in the next few weeks now that we have a huge gap with Dortmund

And to be honest this message would have been written even before COVID hit us hard.

It's always the same story in Bundesliga. We play at 60-70% and only shift up a gear when things get tight. Whenever Leverkusen, Dortmund or RB Leipzig cut the gap we stop messing around and either beat them or win a few games in a row and create another huge gap

So I don't think we can judge our team for this match alone. If anything I'd say that overall we were the better team even with all those absences and it's really pathetic even for #12 standards to come up with doomsday predictions :coffee:
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:58 am

Jorge wrote:
Ben Gardner wrote:Why does Musiala have the name Tolisso on his shirt, no 42?
Yes the commentator was mentioning it ... But I really don't know why and how.. maybe a mistake by the printer since Tolisso is 24(?)
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:11 am

No one mentioned how good those two kids Copado and Wanner were.... They were confident and even took the initiative.
Well
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby guday » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:51 am

What is proven today.. is nagelsmann without bayern firstteam is no better than the rest of bundesliga coaches, a bang average coach, so much for uli praise recently.

None of the player took responsibility ...not muller, lewa or kimmich, no commitment, if the ask for salary raise, replay this game during contract negotiations. No heart at all.

Pound for pound, bayern should get at least a point, but get zero instead. They should get their salary deducted, plain and simple.

The defense with sule is a joke, sell him to pl team by this transfer windows, the sooner the better. Get rudiger and schlotterback. He didnt attack or harass opposing player, like what good cb as lucas do.

Sabitzer should be sold in the summer, get a proper midfield/utility player, this guy run like chicken with no speed at all, while not knowing what to do next.

We also better get a proper backup goalie that rotates with Neuer, it make me nervous everytime ulreich got a backpass from his teammates.

Julian better get his act together, he cant even figure out how to fix things given a good 45minutes we are down. He cant fix and motivate his player during the break -thats obvious. At best he should have stayed in Rb leipzig and play for europa league year in and out.

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk
guday
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:21 am

ramsej84 wrote:No one mentioned how good those two kids Copado and Wanner were.... They were confident and even took the initiative.
Well

I wasn't particularly impressed with either.
MUTU
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:25 am

Are we going to talk about Roca's terrible performance? At least Sabitzer was playing out of position...
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga