You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2022-01-07] Bayern Munich vs Borussia M'gladbach

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Borussia Mönchengladbach will win
No votes

Total votes : 2

Re: [2022-01-07] Bayern Munich vs Borussia M'gladbach

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:22 pm

ITA media claiming that we have asked to postpone
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:23 pm

ramsej84 wrote:IF THE DFL keeps up with the schedule it confirms my theory that Bayern does not belong to the Bundesliga!
Super league or we go to the EPL

So your plan is for us to shut down the headquarters, cancel the contracts of all players, then use the Festgeldkonto money to register a new club in the lowest regional division of England and hopefully in around 10 years time we'd make it to the Premier League, with no fans in the stadium.
MUTU
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:35 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:IF THE DFL keeps up with the schedule it confirms my theory that Bayern does not belong to the Bundesliga!
Super league or we go to the EPL

So your plan is for us to shut down the headquarters, cancel the contracts of all players, then use the Festgeldkonto money to register a new club in the lowest regional division of England and hopefully in around 10 years time we'd make it to the Premier League, with no fans in the stadium.

NO ... we have to make sure to start from the top div.
Maybe even in France to spice the things up for P$G
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bastos80 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:48 pm

Bayern have the smallest squad in the league and most COVID cases on top.
I'm sorry, but this is completely on us.
---------------Lewandowski
------------Sané - Müller - Gnabry
------------Goretzka - Kimmich
Davies - Hernández - Upamecano - Süle
--------------------Neuer
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bastos80 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:03 pm

MUTU wrote:You don't necessarily need to be technically eligible since it's still a case-by-case basis. For example, if hypothetically the match is going to go on as scheduled and the Gladbach team bus crashes on the way and all their players end up in hospital, then they'd still have enough technically eligible players, but the match would obviously get postponed. Bayern can still apply for postponement now, in fact they might have already for all we know.

The fact that we are waiting for Vidovic to recover from his cold or Suele and Goretzka to recover from the injuries that kept them out of training today in order to see whether we'd be able to field 11 players on the pitch or not is absurd. There's an actual possibility of seeing a goalkeeper playing in outfield, that's how much this match is crying for postponement.

So far, the indication is that it will go ahead, but things will change very quickly if those trio fail to recover.

Imagine comparing all players ending up in the hospital with having at least 11 players to start. Strange one, even for you. Especially considering Bielefeld having to field a starting squad of 10 players against Saarbrücken a while back. Belenenses even faced Benfica with 8 outfield players, including a goalkeeper. Your point doesn't even make sense, because games can go on as long as clubs field at least 7 players. That game in Portugal was only suspended after Belenenses picked up 3 more injuries and ended up with 6 players. They still lost, by the way. Going of by that, the agreement between clubs and DFL to postpone games when there are less than 16 available players is actually extremely generous towards the affected clubs. So of course all players ending up in the hospital would mean that the game would be postponed. And even if 7 players would be left, it would most likely still be postponed if both sides agree to it, because it is an exceptional situation, which ours - as crazy as it sounds - is not. So yes, in exceptional situations, you can decide case by case. But this is still covered by the agreement made before the season.

I can see the league being suspended completely again for a week or two if this carries over to other clubs in the same magnitude as well. But as it stands now, it seems like Bayern staff, players and organizers have fucked up immensely. Still I don't want them to make an exception for us.
Last edited by bastos80 on Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bastos80

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bastos80 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:07 pm

ramsej84 wrote:ITA media claiming that we have asked to postpone

They don't have to claim. Eberl already said he talked to Brazzo and he told him that we would like to postpone, but in the end the league decides.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:56 pm

bastos80 wrote:
#12 wrote:
Why the fuck are we looking to fill the squad???

Fuck the DFB and DFL, don‘t give em an excuse to play this game!

Because that's what the clubs agreed on before the season.
Not if they’re gonna fuck us over the fact that it’s THE FIRST game and we‘re supposed to field unfit players… I understand the whole "injuries don’t count - they’re a part if this sport" shit… But bringing in amateur players to play their first ever professional game without a single training session? Fuck em!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:06 pm

A bus crash is not in "the nature if the sport" which this exception clearly specifies…
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:59 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:06 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:08 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister87 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:33 pm

Still, they have postponed games for less positive cases even in 2nd and 3rd liga. And you are not gonna tell me that this is all just Delta variant and not a single Microwave variant..
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:35 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:Still, they have postponed games for less positive cases even in 2nd and 3rd liga. And you are not gonna tell me that this is all just Delta variant and not a single Microwave variant..

Nah it was the Omigod variant.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:33 am

Yeah let’s instead let our prominent marketing argument - our best team, dominating the league- play with a bunch of amateurs and look like crap in front of the whole world! That‘ll be good advertising for the Bundesliga!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:57 am

Does anyone remember the plane from Berlin circa 30 seconds after the midnight and not allowing Bayern to fly to the Club World Cuo before the morning?

This with Gladbach is just another evidence of German "something I can't find a single word for it".

Even wild countries postpone matches, the Premier League which is so traditional when it comes to winter matches, Christmas, Boxing Day, etc also postpones them.

That's also a reason why FC Bayern is the one and the only ruling the German football.

They don't have to postpone the match, they are and will be, will stay stupid no matter what.
Hans-Dieter Flick - der Beste der Besten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga