You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-10-06] Bayern Munich vs Borussia M'gladbach

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.
 

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
2
100%
It will end in a draw
0
No votes
Borussia Mönchengladbach will win
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 2

Re: [2018-10-06] Bayern Munich vs Borussia M'gladbach

Postby aterford » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:46 am

Your thoughts on today's match and the current situation going forward are welcome:

https://goo.gl/forms/tBa6N9HBTSNb7X2e2
#BigFlickEnergy
User avatar
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5571
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:40 am
Has thanked: 4446 times
Been thanked: 3770 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-10-06] Bayern Munich vs Borussia M'gladbach

Postby Jorge » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:16 am

This guy was on the stands:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Jorge
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2547
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:32 pm
Location: Nashville, USA
National Flag:
Åland Islands
Has thanked: 165 times
Been thanked: 1483 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-10-06] Bayern Munich vs Borussia M'gladbach

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:20 am

Jorge wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
Kovac is not my favorite coach.
El Cholo Simeone is.

Let's say they fire him... who will be appointed?
Hassenhutl?
Weinzierl (or the hell is surname is)?
We sabbotage the Augsburg coach?
Jonker who saved us after LvG?
Conte?
Montella?
Zidane?
Ghedin?


We can get them all and rotate them as well.
Savage.
User avatar
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10486
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 5223 times
Been thanked: 5483 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-10-06] Bayern Munich vs Borussia M'gladbach

Postby Achilles » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:09 am

Out there only Zinedine Zidane can clean up this mess just by entering the dressing room with his hands in his pocket and his aura of god-like football persona he possess.

I don't like his football style but he'll fix it immediately but he is too powerful for the bosses, he outshines them.
Mia san mia
User avatar
Achilles
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3990
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:36 am
Has thanked: 1132 times
Been thanked: 2195 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-10-06] Bayern Munich vs Borussia M'gladbach

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:05 pm

aterford wrote:Your thoughts on today's match and the current situation going forward are welcome:

https://goo.gl/forms/tBa6N9HBTSNb7X2e2


You'll know mine when you see it
(But not [just] because of negativity... ;) )
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 23314
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1185 times
Been thanked: 5396 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-10-06] Bayern Munich vs Borussia M'gladbach

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:08 pm

Achilles wrote:Out there only Zinedine Zidane can clean up this mess just by entering the dressing room with his hands in his pocket and his aura of god-like football persona he possess.

I don't like his football style but he'll fix it immediately but he is too powerful for the bosses, he outshines them.


Next coach is gonna be Andi Görlitz - you heard it here first!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 23314
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1185 times
Been thanked: 5396 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-10-06] Bayern Munich vs Borussia M'gladbach

Postby MUTU » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:30 pm

#12 wrote:
Achilles wrote:Out there only Zinedine Zidane can clean up this mess just by entering the dressing room with his hands in his pocket and his aura of god-like football persona he possess.

I don't like his football style but he'll fix it immediately but he is too powerful for the bosses, he outshines them.


Next coach is gonna be Andi Görlitz - you heard it here first!

Lol does he even have a coaching licence?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 46330
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8486 times
Been thanked: 13531 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2018-10-06] Bayern Munich vs Borussia M'gladbach

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:45 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:
Achilles wrote:Out there only Zinedine Zidane can clean up this mess just by entering the dressing room with his hands in his pocket and his aura of god-like football persona he possess.

I don't like his football style but he'll fix it immediately but he is too powerful for the bosses, he outshines them.


Next coach is gonna be Andi Görlitz - you heard it here first!

Lol does he even have a coaching licence?


No idea
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 23314
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1185 times
Been thanked: 5396 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-10-06] Bayern Munich vs Borussia M'gladbach

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:03 pm

#12 wrote:
aterford wrote:Your thoughts on today's match and the current situation going forward are welcome:

https://goo.gl/forms/tBa6N9HBTSNb7X2e2


You'll know mine when you see it
(But not [just] because of negativity... ;) )


Did you say we will finish in relegation?
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 40033
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 13489 times
Been thanked: 10658 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2018-10-06] Bayern Munich vs Borussia M'gladbach

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:31 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:
aterford wrote:Your thoughts on today's match and the current situation going forward are welcome:

https://goo.gl/forms/tBa6N9HBTSNb7X2e2


You'll know mine when you see it
(But not [just] because of negativity... ;) )


Did you say we will finish in relegation?


Nope, I wrote an essay respectively where you can put your own opinion
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 23314
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1185 times
Been thanked: 5396 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-10-06] Bayern Munich vs Borussia M'gladbach

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:31 pm

I said we'll finish 4th if it’s important...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 23314
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1185 times
Been thanked: 5396 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-10-06] Bayern Munich vs Borussia M'gladbach

Postby MUTU » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:33 pm

#12 wrote:I said we'll finish 4th if it’s important...

The ideal position.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 46330
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8486 times
Been thanked: 13531 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2018-10-06] Bayern Munich vs Borussia M'gladbach

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:54 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:I said we'll finish 4th if it’s important...

The ideal position.


Yeah for your delusions of grandeur

Ooh, which reminds me of something...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 23314
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1185 times
Been thanked: 5396 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-10-06] Bayern Munich vs Borussia M'gladbach

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:54 pm

Great game yesterday! We're really improving and I think we have a shot at the CL this season!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 23314
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1185 times
Been thanked: 5396 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-10-06] Bayern Munich vs Borussia M'gladbach

Postby MUTU » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:19 pm

#12 wrote:Great game yesterday! We're really improving and I think we have a shot at the CL this season!

You must feel so proud of your pathetic self.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 46330
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8486 times
Been thanked: 13531 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: pyrasur and 2 guests