You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-10-06] Bayern Munich vs Borussia M'gladbach

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Borussia Mönchengladbach will win
No votes

Total votes : 2

Re: [2018-10-06] Bayern Munich vs Borussia M'gladbach

Postby GoatHCW » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:02 pm

America USA wrote:
tflags wrote:Goretzka, nice game. . . :roll:

I won’t blame James and Goretzka after they’ve been warming the bench. Give them a run like Muller and then we can talk.

Of course you wouldn’t you troll.... you’re only purpose for coming on this forum is the trash Müller only
GoatHCW
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:03 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Abraaxas wrote:For the last 15 years, I was very excited about every Bayern game. Now I feel like that feeling is not there.

For the first time ever I can watch every Bundesliga game on TV and I have to put up with this shit. :cry: :roll:
I had the same feeling ... in 2006 (although we ended up winning it)-every game I watched we lost... even vs Energie Cottbus, Bochum etc.

TSN brought us bad luck...

Also ... The last three games were in the evening... we failed to win one (not taking the ajax game into consideration as that is always played late)

In the past we uses to suffer from the same thing as well...

Maybe the 15:30 fixtures will restore some order
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:05 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Abraaxas wrote:For the last 15 years, I was very excited about every Bayern game. Now I feel like that feeling is not there.

For the first time ever I can watch every Bundesliga game on TV and I have to put up with this shit. :cry: :roll:
I had the same feeling ... in 2006 (although we ended up winning it)-every game I watched we lost... even vs Energie Cottbus, Bochum etc.

TSN brought us bad luck...

Also ... The last three games were in the evening... we failed to win one (not taking the ajax game into consideration as that is always played late)

In the past we uses to suffer from the same thing as well...

Maybe the 15:30 fixtures will restore some order

Am I the only one realizing the desperation?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:07 pm

BTW is there any LB or RB worse than GORETZKA? He lacks confidence at the moment and he is clearly lost playing as left or right back. It makes absolutely no sense to play him there.

I think even Renato Sanches would be more suited to play the fullback role or even Gnabry. But Goretzka?? He clearly doesn't like it, he lacks confidence, he offers NOTHING in offense and is a liability in defense.

Idiotic decision just like against Augsburg.
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby America USA » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:09 pm

GoatHCW wrote:
America USA wrote:
tflags wrote:Goretzka, nice game. . . :roll:

I won’t blame James and Goretzka after they’ve been warming the bench. Give them a run like Muller and then we can talk.

Of course you wouldn’t you troll.... you’re only purpose for coming on this forum is the trash Müller only

Listen dipshit I was once the biggest Thomas Müller fan ever and he’s still one of my favorites at Bayern because of what he symbolizes but I was wise enough to take off my rose tainted specs and see the reality that he is not the same player he was and has been declining very rapidly now.

He’s been getting guaranteed starts but he still does nothing as significant in attack as he once could. Criticizing a guy who is a guaranteed starter and who repeatedly comes up short is very very different than two talented players who are repeatedly dropped for “rotation” after good performances and who are time and again made to play out of position to accommodate Muller, Robben and Ribery. Heck, Goretzka, a Central Midfielder was made to play a Full back by the inept Kovac!

So before labeling others a troll, please put forward a reasonable argument for your blind biased loyalty towards Thomas Müller!
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:14 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:BTW is there any LB or RB worse than GORETZKA? He lacks confidence at the moment and he is clearly lost playing as left or right back. It makes absolutely no sense to play him there.

I think even Renato Sanches would be more suited to play the fullback role or even Gnabry. But Goretzka?? He clearly doesn't like it, he lacks confidence, he offers NOTHING in offense and is a liability in defense.

If Tolisso was not injured.. He played a lot of games as a RB.
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Ollio » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:14 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Imagine if we fire ramsej's favourite coach Kovac and hire his most hated coach Mourinho. :P
He was saved in the 90th min.

Kovac is not my favorite coach.
El Cholo Simeone is.

Let's say they fire him... who will be appointed?
Hassenhutl?
Weinzierl (or the hell is surname is)?
We sabbotage the Augsburg coach?
Jonker who saved us after LvG?
Conte?
Montella?
Zidane?
Ghedin?

Allardyce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ollio
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:15 pm

America USA wrote:
GoatHCW wrote:
America USA wrote:[quote="tflags"]Goretzka, nice game. . . :roll:

Listen dipshit I was once the biggest Thomas Müller fan ever and he’s still one of my favorites at Bayern because of what he symbolizes but I was wise enough to take off my rose tainted specs and see the reality that he is not the same player he was and has been declining very rapidly now.

He’s been getting guaranteed starts but he still does nothing as significant in attack as he once could. Criticizing a guy who is a guaranteed starter and who repeatedly comes up short is very very different than two talented players who are repeatedly dropped for “rotation” after good performances and who are time and again made to play out of position to accommodate Muller, Robben and Ribery. Heck, Goretzka, a Central Midfielder was made to play a Full back by the inept Kovac!

So before labeling others a troll, please put forward a reasonable argument for your blind biased loyalty towards Thomas Müller![/quote]Criticizing any player when he is performing poorly is fair. But under the current circumstances, in which every single player is playing like sh!t, is not conductive to anything good.

IMO the current problem is not the players, it's the tactics and the hierarchy... Once the team gets a decent run under new ideas and new tactics, then we can judge Müller.

He is, age-wise, at his theoretical peak. Different from Robbery who are done and have been done for a while, and it's obviously a matter of age.

But when the whole team is CLEARLY lacking a game plan, what is the point in pointing the finger at individual players?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby America USA » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:16 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:BTW is there any LB or RB worse than GORETZKA? He lacks confidence at the moment and he is clearly lost playing as left or right back. It makes absolutely no sense to play him there.

If Tolisso was not injured.. He played a lot of games as a RB.

Or why not just grow a pair and play a natural LB (Meier) there instead? What is the use of having a youth academy if they are never gonna get a game?
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:19 pm

America USA wrote:I guess this is down to our winless run that Neuer made that reckless decision. It all goes back to that bullshit decision to “rotate” against Augsburg

No, this is an excuse. Rotation is NOT the problem.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby America USA » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:20 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
America USA wrote:Listen dipshit I was once the biggest Thomas Müller fan ever and he’s still one of my favorites at Bayern because of what he symbolizes but I was wise enough to take off my rose tainted specs and see the reality that he is not the same player he was and has been declining very rapidly now.

So before labeling others a troll, please put forward a reasonable argument for your blind biased loyalty towards Thomas Müller!
Criticizing any player when he is performing poorly is fair. But under the current circumstances, in which every single player is playing like sh!t, is not conductive to anything good.

IMO the current problem is not the players, it's the tactics and the hierarchy... Once the team gets a decent run under new ideas and new tactics, then we can judge Müller.

He is, age-wise, at his theoretical peak. Different from Robbery who are done and have been done for a while, and it's obviously a matter of age.

But when the whole team is CLEARLY lacking a game plan, what is the point in pointing the finger at individual players?

Thomas Muller has started to become Bayern’s version of Wayne Rooney. Both peaked in their early 20s and started going downhill very fast in their late 20s.

This season has to be his last chance to salvage a career at Bayern. I never wanted to believe he was declining until this World Cup when he was one of the undisputed worst players for Germany.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby aterford » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:20 pm

Think someone needs to tell Niko the season is 50 matches and a game is 90 minutes. Keep hearing “we played well in the first 10 minutes” and “we played well in the first 7 games”
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:21 pm

#12 wrote:Am I the only one realizing the desperation?

Hahaha it's true that we used to always drop points when we don't play at 15:30 though, I remember.

Still more likely than the reason being Meier on the bench. :P
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:22 pm

America USA wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
America USA wrote:Listen dipshit I was once the biggest Thomas Müller fan ever and he’s still one of my favorites at Bayern because of what he symbolizes but I was wise enough to take off my rose tainted specs and see the reality that he is not the same player he was and has been declining very rapidly now.

Criticizing any player when he is performing poorly is fair. But under the current circumstances, in which every single player is playing like sh!t, is not conductive to anything good.

Thomas Muller has started to become Bayern’s version of Wayne Rooney. Both peaked in their early 20s and started going downhill very fast in their late 20s.

This season has to be his last chance to salvage a career at Bayern. I never wanted to believe he was declining until this World Cup when he was one of the undisputed worst players for Germany.
Might be so... But judging under the current circumstances is impossible. There is something wrong with the whole team, it's not just Müller.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby America USA » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:23 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
America USA wrote:I guess this is down to our winless run that Neuer made that reckless decision. It all goes back to that bullshit decision to “rotate” against Augsburg

No, this is an excuse. Rotation is NOT the problem.

Rotating when you don’t know your best eleven and when it’s still early in the season IS THE PROBLEM.

Bayern were on a good run, things were going smooth but then Brainiac Kovac decides to fix something that was not broken and lo and behold here we are! Enraged and disappointed!
America USA
I'm a post king!

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga