You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-10-06] Bayern Munich vs Borussia M'gladbach

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Borussia Mönchengladbach will win
No votes

Total votes : 2

Re: [2018-10-06] Bayern Munich vs Borussia M'gladbach

Postby Hardrade » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:10 pm

Niko is banned from not starting at least two of the dark triad (RobbRibMü). There’s no other explanation.

This is a public humiliation. And the WORST part of it is that the scum that is fully responsible for this will easily deflect all the blame on the coach - again. Niko will be sacrificed as planned and the public will be appeased until the next failure.

Really puts the pathetic ultras crying about colors of the kit into perspective...
Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby Paphlagonian » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:10 pm

The problem is not only Kovac. Whoever thinks this will be fixed after we fire Kovac is daydreaming. The whole team is in problem from head to toe even medical is shit and the players from 12-13 must go away really. They are not really contributing anymore.
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:12 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:The fish stinks from the head. They are the reason why we're with Kovac and not with Tuchel at the moment. They are the reason why we have 2 40yo wingers playing 80 percent of the time. They are the reason appointing puppets like Brazzo, who is a Yes, sir guy, and is just taking the ALREADY TAKEN decisions with the team. They are the ones making statements for national team players. The unnecessary ones. They are the ones putting all the pressure on Jupp last season for extending his contract and acting surprised after he retired for God knows what time, no matter what that Jupp claimed around 569845 times that he won't stay.

The coaches are going to change. The general philosophy will stay. They are exposed. They need to retire. They are **** everything good left in the club. They.

I agree with everything you said. I just think that, like aterford said, we should still be doing better despite all that.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:14 pm

Relax guys, Ribéry is warming up
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:14 pm

This team has no tactical ideas. The only plan is for Alaba to cross into the box and hope for the better. Sh!t tactics.

I was expecting change from Kovac. Any change. But what I'm seeing is a mindless zombie-like continuation of the tactics from the last two seasons, and progressively worse execution...

Unless Kovac makes some radical changes, I see him out pretty soon.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:18 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:The fish stinks from the head. They are the reason why we're with Kovac and not with Tuchel at the moment. They are the reason why we have 2 40yo wingers playing 80 percent of the time. They are the reason appointing puppets like Brazzo, who is a Yes, sir guy, and is just taking the ALREADY TAKEN decisions with the team. They are the ones making statements for national team players. The unnecessary ones. They are the ones putting all the pressure on Jupp last season for extending his contract and acting surprised after he retired for God knows what time, no matter what that Jupp claimed around 569845 times that he won't stay.

The coaches are going to change. The general philosophy will stay. They are exposed. They need to retire. They are **** everything good left in the club. They.

I agree with everything you said. I just think that, like aterford said, we should still be doing better despite all that.

Obviously, we can't. Time to take some responsibilities from everyone, not only from our coaches. Pep left because of them. Carlo was sabotaged. What more? Now I hear whistles from the crowd, but I cannot see the banner protesting for the kit colours. Maybe they are opening eyes? Dunno.
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:22 pm

Have to hope at this point that Kovac becomes the next Klinsmann. Unfair on him, but another monumental collapse is required and somebody has to be the sacrificial pawn as a kick up the arse for the board to do something as significant as appointing LvG or signing Robben that can restart another cycle of progression.
Dumbledore7

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby tuscanybayern » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:22 pm

I don't want Niko to be fired because Uli has always been a huge fan of Arsene Wenger who's available right now
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby America USA » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:22 pm

That was the worst I’ve seen Bayern play in a very long time. Our attacks are Slow, ponderous and predictable.

Neuer shares half the blame for both goals :evil:
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:23 pm

Time to put on Jonathan Meier, maybe that breaks the curse.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:23 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

If we perform better than we currently are, it would be simply superficial. Being exposed like this is a better scenario.
Dumbledore7

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby banter23 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:24 pm

A Bayern like this deserves fans like #12.
banter23
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sherpthederp » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:27 pm

banter23 wrote:A Bayern like this deserves fans like #12.

Go away, not really the time for this. At least 12 contributes to this forum. Whether or not anyone agrees with him is one thing, but he isn’t a troll like you.
sherpthederp
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:27 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:27 pm

Kovac is an average coach, its not his fault. The fault is with the people who decided to bring a man like Kovac to take Bayern through this transition with investing zero. The fault is with the people who decided to renew with Robbery and bring nobody while earning almost 100m from transfers.

EDIT: Also, who the fuck is putting James playing out of position, playing wide when we have a hole - as big as grand canyon in the midfield. You have a player who is a top 3 at his position and you are playing him out of position, while playing Robben and "the true underperforming bavarian" in the squad. What the fuck is up with that ?
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga