You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2015-03-22] Bayern Munich vs Borussia M'gladbach

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Borussia Mönchengladbach will win
No votes

Total votes : 13

Re: [2015-03-22] Bayern Munich vs Borussia M'gladbach

Postby Ottomeister13 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:59 am

Unimportant match #-o If a match against the 3rd is already unimportant, what match AT ALL is still relevant or important in a season.. #-o
Ottomeister13

Postby RAJBAYERN » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:11 am

Korab wrote:The problem with Bayern is that no matter if they winning or losing nothing changes on the field. Always the same.

It changes. The substitution of Xabi for Rode was to give the team a player with most offensive role in the midfield, risking the defense, but trying to break the defensive wall.

The subs didn't work but changes the game.. for worst but Pep changes it.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:18 am

ramsej84 wrote:
MiaSanFCB wrote:Today in one of these days... #-o

maybe because we are not used to play on sundays:smile:
what a joke... no lessons learnt...
hope the board open their eyes this summer...
Alonso Goetze and and .... all out
Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2

Actually you should be the one going out...

I can't believe you are again with the same stuff. Why not selling Neuer? Let's get DE GEA !!!!! YESSSSS

Try to be more consructive with your comments and say what you like and what you don't like instead of always blaming the coach or saying this guy sucks, this guy must leave, etc.

You're not looking like good Bayern fan. That's more the kind of comments that I would be mostly reading in a Real Madrid or Manchester City forum.
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:40 am

YlonenXabi wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
MiaSanFCB wrote:Today in one of these days... #-o

maybe because we are not used to play on sundays:smile:
what a joke... no lessons learnt...
hope the board open their eyes this summer...
Alonso Goetze and and .... all out

Actually you should be the one going out...

I can't believe you are again with the same stuff. Why not selling Neuer? Let's get DE GEA !!!!! YESSSSS

Try to be more consructive with your comments and say what you like and what you don't like instead of always blaming the coach or saying this guy sucks, this guy must leave, etc.

You're not looking like good Bayern fan. That's more the kind of comments that I would be mostly reading in a Real Madrid or Manchester City forum.

don't put words to my mouth I am not your parrot... You and some others like to hide their heads in the sand... How can the coaching staff ignore the facts that the team has no answer to such tactics...! It is always the same. And yes if you want to hear it ... Alonso adds nothing to the team he is damn slow. and the re guardiola I had never imagined writing here against him but things changed... How many times we were undone by the same tactics ! his stuburness is amazing... Vs BVB twice in the super cup... (surprised that we actually managed to beat in the Pokal) RealM ; BMG... VfL...

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby prasun77 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:43 am

ok..now i have realised after thinking rationally..if a student fails its not always a teacher's fault..hence when we lose its not always pep's fault..he didn't have too many options either..it becomes very easy to deal with bayern without robbery..his only mistake was that xabi-schweini again..he had no attackers on the bench after muller came on for robben..hmm..
everyone loses games i see..mourinho lost against tottenham and newcastle even bradford city after being 2 goals up!ancelotti lost against valencia,atletico and barca among others..rest i don't need to speak about..losing is no big deal for the rest..and the fact that madrid lost against valencia doesn't mean that they will be thrashed by bayern or bvb or some other team for that matter..it was just a bad day at the office..
if we fear that team's will analyse how to defeat us and implement that strategy then by that logic we should not win a single game in the ucl for the next few years coz those teams have the capability to impliment gladbach's or wolfsburg's strategy..
of course we will correct our mistakes(at least i hope so) and its not everyday that the opposition defense will be so well organized for the full 90 mins or neuer will have an off day everytime(he is THE best..he had an off day after 2 years..he is human it seems!)..so..till the bundesliga restarts..chill..we have a 10 point lead ..more than any other top 5 league leaders!
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby runaway » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:56 am

Exactly. It's Bayern vs BMG. Not Guardiola vs Favre. It's the players that are tactical executioners. When we win, somebody gets the praise and MOTM. When we lose, it the coach to blame first?

We can call for the managers head all we want but it not just because of Guardiola that we meet ultra defensive teams. It's one of the popular tactics nowadays for a weaker side against a stronger side. And it's not going to change anytime soon because more and more coaches focus on result than the play on the pitch.

It takes two to tango as they say and you need two teams who want to play open football to have that.

But The Counter Bus is a legitimate tactic. Executed perfectly and we got a frustrating game before us. We just have to accept that. Gladbach were the better team at executing their plan. They deserved the win and our praise.

Bayern's weakness is not a secret and every week we face a different kind of bus.

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Bayernbazi » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:41 am

runaway wrote:Bayern's weakness is not a secret and every week we face a different kind of bus.

and yet although everybody knows this, there doesn't seem to be any serious attempt to take advantage from the little chances we get in these kind of games. Our corners...always the same story + the Lewa wasted chances (either his fault or not, he is most of the time out of position and the 1 chance he gets, its wasted).
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RedQueen » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:50 am

RAJBAYERN wrote:
RedQueen wrote:I think that the 9 points, Fénix consider, is because Neuer mistakes in three games against Monchengladbach (August 2011, January 2012 and today)...if Neuer didn't fail, the best result that bayern could have obtain is a draw. So it weren't 9 points, just 3.

That's what I meant, too.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MillaMjau » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:14 pm

So, apparently there were some "Koan Neuer!" and "Neuer raus!" shouts yesterday. What a wonderful support we have. :roll:
Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
MillaMjau
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby runaway » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:55 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:there doesn't seem to be any serious attempt to take advantage from the little chances we get in these kind of games.

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Because finishing skill is real but the randomness and luck factor in any given moment is still huge. We can't just say Lewa and Mueller should have scored that header given their quality. Yes they're going to score some of those goals but there's no guarantee they will any given moment.

As I said, BMG prevented any outlet for attack. Cross, short passing, 1-2s, everything. The moment the players step into the box, 3 players already converge on him to block the path. Again, it was a defensive masterclass. That's what great defenses do to any team. They magnify their opponent's weaknesses.

For me, the question is not why we can't score and lose to a quality bus most of the time. It's why the team loses it's balance when it commits too many men forward against an ultra defensive team. If we had maintained a defensive cover and Neuer had a good night, we wouldn't have lost 2-0. Their chances were preventable. They were very obvious chances that came from the midfield black hole and the high line. This defensive instability can be answered with Benatia and/or Lahm and leaving either Alonso or Schweinsteiger on the bench.

The treble didn't happen because of a magnificent attacking line that can tear through any defense. It happened because we had a very solid defense.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Bayernbazi » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:25 pm

runaway wrote:
Bayernbazi wrote:there doesn't seem to be any serious attempt to take advantage from the little chances we get in these kind of games.

Because finishing skill is real but the randomness and luck factor in any given moment is still huge. We can't just say Lewa and Mueller should have scored that header given their quality. Yes they're going to score some of those goals but there's no guarantee they will any given moment.

...but this doesn't answer the corners issue, it's clear that we are failing in this area against most type of teams. If we were to plot that, I'm sure that it would be a nice white square with just a couple of dots. Every opportunity to put the frist one through against these bus teams should be exploited and corners are a golden opportunity.
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RAJBAYERN » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:51 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:
...but this doesn't answer the corners issue, it's clear that we are failing in this area against most type of teams. If we were to plot that, I'm sure that it would be a nice white square with just a couple of dots. Every opportunity to put the frist one through against these bus teams should be exploited and corners are a golden opportunity.

The corner is a crossing pass without mark, but bayern waste it by short passing., and after failing all, now they start to center it.

We have good headers like Lewandowski, Schweinsteiger, Muller, Benatia and coming soon Javi Martinez. Also and yes, I saw him.. Dante!.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby Bayernbazi » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:06 pm

RAJBAYERN wrote:
Bayernbazi wrote:

The corner is a crossing pass without mark, but bayern waste it by short passing., and after failing all, now they start to center it.

We have good headers like Lewandowski, Schweinsteiger, Muller, Benatia and coming soon Javi Martinez. Also and yes, I saw him.. Dante!.

That's because we are so fixated with possession that we rarely take corners as they should be taken anymore, and in my opinion we are wasting the opportunity to score the all important opener against bus teams because with all those players in the box we can easily get corners.
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:07 pm

MillaMjau wrote:So, apparently there were some "Koan Neuer!" and "Neuer raus!" shouts yesterday. What a wonderful support we have. :roll:

where ? who ?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MillaMjau » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:30 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MillaMjau wrote:So, apparently there were some "Koan Neuer!" and "Neuer raus!" shouts yesterday. What a wonderful support we have. :roll:

where ? who ?

Some guy who was at the AA yesterday said he heard the shouts. He was commenting on some article/match report/forum post and mentioned it there. Sorry, I don't remember anymore where it was, read so many different articles.

Even after the treble there was jeering towards Neuer. It's just extremely sad. :cry:
Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
MillaMjau
I post all the time

National Flag:
Finland
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga