You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-03-06] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Borussia Dortmund will win
No votes

Total votes : 1

Re: [2021-03-06] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Postby Fénix » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:50 pm

Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:30 pm

I was on the beach all day with no cell reception. Came to my hotel room ready to see how the game went, but you wrote +270 pages of posts? Ugh. Anyways, I was right... Bayern ups their game in the big matches. Funnily enough, as I drove I was betting with my brother on the score and I told him Lewy three goals, Haaland 2!

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:11 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:I was on the beach all day with no cell reception. Came to my hotel room ready to see how the game went, but you wrote +270 pages of posts? Ugh. Anyways, I was right... Bayern ups their game in the big matches. Funnily enough, as I drove I was betting with my brother on the score and I told him Lewy three goals, Haaland 2!

Except they didn’t

They just woke up 25 minutes earlier than usual...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:33 am

#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:I was on the beach all day with no cell reception. Came to my hotel room ready to see how the game went, but you wrote +270 pages of posts? Ugh. Anyways, I was right... Bayern ups their game in the big matches. Funnily enough, as I drove I was betting with my brother on the score and I told him Lewy three goals, Haaland 2!

Except they didn’t

They just woke up 25 minutes earlier than usual...

PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Faust » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:50 am

Great comback but Flick needs to sort his shit asap. Alaba raus, Boateng raus, Süle backup CB. This shitty defensive formation and performance is getting ridiculous and ridiculously exposed time and again. Try whoever or whatever but change ALL back three(except Davies) or we may end up 20/21 with NOTHING!
Faust
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ben Gardner » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:59 am

The Swedish commentators were happy that Dortmund took the lead early in the game, not 'cause they supported Dortmund, but 'cause they feared a dominant Bayern from the beginning that would have killed the game right away. In some way they were right, but the scoring kept the game alive until the end. I had hoped that Dortmund could have showed some more style and not letting Bayern dominate the game as they did. Perhaps a combination of Bayern being such a better team and precautions from Dortmund to defend the early lead. Perhaps we thought we could do what Bielefeld and Frankfurt did so well. The game showed that Dortmund once again has slipped behind Bayern, and not only Bayern. As Fenix mentioned in a earlier post we can only dream of catching up and become a giant alongside Bayern, and that's ok (not saying I Speak for every BVB fan). What's not OK is that we even can't challenge for the title now and then, despite saying otherwise in front of every season. And as we speak, even CL is in jeopardy, and that's definitely not ok and makes you think what's wrong.
Ben Gardner
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:22 pm

This morning I looked for the game again and luckily found it immediately from the pt I wanted to watch... in the 50th min.
I did so cause I couldn't remember the goals hehe probably that extra beer is the culprit.

Re how we scored the 3-2 , do you guys think that it was a foul on Can?
Yest I thought not but this morning I was like yes it was.

On a sidenote... where was Moukoko? Why did not he replace the Yeti?

Also Sane had a tremendous game
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:10 pm

ramsej84 wrote:where was Moukoko?

Shitting himself on the bench :mrgreen:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:25 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Re how we scored the 3-2 , do you guys think that it was a foul on Can?

I didn’t see it again but nothing stood out as a foul to me
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby zozon » Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:12 pm

That wasn't a foul, Sane just outrunned and outmuscled him for the ball.

What was a FOUL, a red and a penalty was Hitz's punch on Goretzka, though.
On top of that - it was called against Goretzka. Utter crap.

Also - the penalty against Coman. I just saw the highlights. The ref was 3 METERS from the foul, how could not he saw that, but VAR had to intervene? [-X

Also - Sane reminds me of very early Bayern Robben. He always showed up in big games, but didnt bothered so much in the Bundes.
That "leave the ball through the legs move" for Lewa's third goal was world class. Probably Robert kissed him in the locker room :P :lol:
Last edited by zozon on Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zozon
I'm a post king!

Postby Fénix » Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:26 pm

Dortmund felt there was a foul on Emre Can by Leroy Sane before Bayern's third goal.

“For me it is a clear foul," he told Sky Germany.

“I’ll be honest: If it were against Bayern, the referee would have whistled 100 per cent. It is like that. Nothing to add.”

Marco Reus nach dem Spiel bei „Sky“: „Bei Bayern wäre das gepfiffen worden. Fertig, aus, ist so!“ Im „aktuellen Sportstudio“ im ZDF legt Reus nach: „Für mich hat der Schiri keine Eier gehabt, da zu pfeifen.“

Hahahaha, bitter loser. Born loser in fact. :mrgreen:

We are extremely delighted all these years for his decision to go home to Dortmund and not to Bayern. 8)
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Ben Gardner » Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:34 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Re how we scored the 3-2 , do you guys think that it was a foul on Can?

I didn’t see it again but nothing stood out as a foul to me

Nah, situations like that happens all the time in every game, sometimes the ref gives the call and sometimes he's not, this time Bayern happened to score some sequences later when the situation was well passed. But the frustration is understandable but proves nothing.

And Hitz in the first, he clearly hits Goretzka, not intentionally, but never the less hits him, and I wouldn't have complained if that would have resulted in a penalty. But goalies are favored by the refs.
Ben Gardner
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:47 pm

I'm happy with the performance but I have to say that we were lucky with two factors

1- Sancho's absence
2- Dortmund's coach seemed to be more interested on their CL game next week

But apart from that I liked how Flick readapted our tactics in defense and the way our team bounced back after conceding two early goals against a strong opposition.

Just because we conceded 2 goals in 10 minutes doesn't mean that we made the same errors than on previous matches. There's not much you can do when someone like Haaland is on fire.

I disagree with all the criticism that Alaba is receving lately. I think he had a very solid performance last night. And if someone is expecting Upamecano to play flawlessly every game then good luck with that, but he will have brainfarts here and there just like Alaba and Boateng.

Keep in mind that on Flick's system, our CB's play more of a CM role. That means that their main attribute is not defending but playing from the back hence the need for someone like Alaba, Boateng or Upamecano. And apart from that they are exposed and with little support most of the times. Meaning that any error will lead to a dangerous counter attack.

Any other CB playing for a different team can make more errors but those won't be so noticeable. And to be honest every football tactic has it's strengths and weakenesses and I'm happy with the way we play and win trophies

Lucas is a much better defender than Alaba or the current version of Boateng, we all know that, but like I said defending is not the main attribute a CB needs to have in Flick's system. Alaba and Boateng not only allow us to play a high line, they are also world class when playing from the back and that leads to very promising attacking opportunities. Flick prioritizes that rather than having a compact defense.
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:57 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I'm happy with the performance but I have to say that we were lucky with two factors

1- Sancho's absence
2- Dortmund's coach seemed to be more interested on their CL game next week

But apart from that I liked how Flick readapted our tactics in defense and the way our team bounced back after conceding two early goals against a strong opposition.

Just because we conceded 2 goals in 10 minutes doesn't mean that we made the same errors than on previous matches. There's not much you can do when someone like Haaland is on fire.

I disagree with all the criticism that Alaba is receving lately. I think he had a very solid performance last night. And if someone is expecting Upamecano to play flawlessly every game then good luck with that, but he will have brainfarts here and there just like Alaba and Boateng.

Keep in mind that on Flick's system, our CB's play more of a CM role. That means that their main attribute is not defending but playing from the back hence the need for someone like Alaba, Boateng or Upamecano. And apart from that they are exposed and with little support most of the times. Meaning that any error will lead to a dangerous counter attack.

Any other CB playing for a different team can make more errors but those won't be so noticeable. And to be honest every football tactic has it's strengths and weakenesses and I'm happy with the way we play and win trophies

Lucas is a much better defender than Alaba or the current version of Boateng, we all know that, but like I said defending is not the main attribute a CB needs to have in Flick's system. Alaba and Boateng not only allow us to play a high line, they are also world class when playing from the back and that leads to very promising attacking opportunities. Flick prioritizes that rather than having a compact defense.
2 - you really think so? Can you elaborate? Cause I can’t quite follow...

As for the discussion above: yes, it could well be a foul... And I think it can be seen -and called- either way... But so can the handball, probably... And given the way he conducted his job yesterday, a foul call simply would not have been in line with the rest of the game... Also, I think it was ineligible for VAR checking since Dortmund regained possession shortly thereafter again... Otherwise, maybe VAR WOULD habe fucked us (not a fan of conspiracies but these things tend to ne decided not in our favor...)
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:57 pm

Fénix wrote:
Dortmund felt there was a foul on Emre Can by Leroy Sane before Bayern's third goal.

“For me it is a clear foul," he told Sky Germany.

“I’ll be honest: If it were against Bayern, the referee would have whistled 100 per cent. It is like that. Nothing to add.”

Marco Reus nach dem Spiel bei „Sky“: „Bei Bayern wäre das gepfiffen worden. Fertig, aus, ist so!“ Im „aktuellen Sportstudio“ im ZDF legt Reus nach: „Für mich hat der Schiri keine Eier gehabt, da zu pfeifen.“

Hahahaha, bitter loser. Born loser in fact. :mrgreen:

We are extremely delighted all these years for his decision to go home to Dortmund and not to Bayern. 8)
The cheek to say that after the clear penalty on Goretzka
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga