You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2019-11-09] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
70%
It will end in a draw
10%
Borussia Dortmund will win
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: [2019-11-09] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Postby bastos80 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:08 am

Firefox1234 wrote:

I just love how you can't watch Bundesliga YT videos in Germany :lol:
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:10 am

bastos80 wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:

These geographic laws/restrictions really do nothing but suck the life out of the sport, don’t you think?
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:47 am

Firefox1234 wrote:
bastos80 wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:

These geographic laws/restrictions really do nothing but suck the life out of the sport, don’t you think?

Given that I am in Malta, in the EU, and I'm able to watch these videos, doesn't this make it discrimination between different EU member states, which goes against EU law? I'm not a lawyer, but I find it strange that it's allowed.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:50 am

MUTU wrote:Given that I am in Malta, in the EU, and I'm able to watch these videos, doesn't this make it discrimination between different EU member states, which goes against EU law? I'm not a lawyer, but I find it strange that it's allowed.

Wow! Now that is very weird, how do the powers that be ever come with these terrible rules.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby bastos80 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:39 pm

MUTU wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:
bastos80 wrote:

Given that I am in Malta, in the EU, and I'm able to watch these videos, doesn't this make it discrimination between different EU member states, which goes against EU law? I'm not a lawyer, but I find it strange that it's allowed.

It's weird, I can't watch that video but I can watch this:

I thought it might have to do with the right-distribution in different countires.
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:53 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
MUTU wrote:Given that I am in Malta, in the EU, and I'm able to watch these videos, doesn't this make it discrimination between different EU member states, which goes against EU law? I'm not a lawyer, but I find it strange that it's allowed.

Wow! Now that is very weird, how do the powers that be ever come with these terrible rules.

Services linked to copyright-protected content or works in an intangible form - such as music streaming services and e-books - will be excluded from the scope of the regulation. But this will be subject to a review by the European Commission.

Other services such as financial, audio-visual, transport, healthcare and social services will also be excluded. [source]

I imagine this is considered copyrighted audiovisual content.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:36 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:

Services linked to copyright-protected content or works in an intangible form - such as music streaming services and e-books - will be excluded from the scope of the regulation. But this will be subject to a review by the European Commission.

Other services such as financial, audio-visual, transport, healthcare and social services will also be excluded. [source]

I imagine this is considered copyrighted audiovisual content.

Yep.

Assholes.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:21 pm

What EU law? :P They have allowed the the UK to continue banning it's citizens and residents from legally watching local or foreign football games on a Saturday afternoon.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to Bundesliga