You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2019-11-09] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
70%
It will end in a draw
10%
Borussia Dortmund will win
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: [2019-11-09] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Postby bastos80 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:36 pm

#12 wrote:No look? Maybe YOU didn’t look

Yes it was a no-look pass. Not like it makes it any better than it already was.
-------- Lewandowski
--- Sané ------------ Havertz
------------- Tolisso
------- Thiago - Goretzka
Alaba - Lucas -- Süle - Kimmich
-------------- Neuer

Coach: Erik ten Hag
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:37 pm

bastos80 wrote:
#12 wrote:No look? Maybe YOU didn’t look

Yes it was a no-look pass. Not like it makes it any better than it already was.

Maybe I‘m thinking of a different one...
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:13 am

America USA wrote:
bastos80 wrote:Great performance from everyone except Goretzka.
Especially Davies and Kimmich.

Goretzka was very good today except that one time where he lost possession and Dortmund almost scored on the break. A solid 7/10 from Leon today.

Kimmich though was immense in midfield today. He has me eating my pre game words :oops:

Davies, Javi, Thomas, Pavard and Lewandowski were the other star performers.
And David
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:15 am

Concl report of this game.

Today we beat Dortmund 4-0 sat we lost to Frankfurt 5-1...

The players determine the coaches life
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby zozon » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:28 am

It was OBVIOUS that they had enough of Kovac. It was like they didnt bothered what will happen on the pitch during his last matches.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:46 am

zozon wrote:It was OBVIOUS that they had enough of Kovac. It was like they didnt bothered what will happen on the pitch during his last matches.

At least we know they'll boycott or sabotage every next coach who don't like. When Uli confirms it in the post-match interview, then there's nothing more to be said or added.

And I was convinced for so many years that this was just a common thing in Eastern and South-Eastern Europe or in some of Latin American countries to boycott coaches and let them fall and see exit door. :roll:

Anyway, we can enjoy our victory and focus on the next match and improving our strategy. At least that's something where Flick is definitely strong and he's got a unique chance to prove himself as a head coach, show what he knows and increase his reputation in football world. :)
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:52 am

IsiahRashad wrote:I don't know..

Was Bayern soooo good ?

or

Dortmund came to see the stadium?

The truth is always in the middle, but I think everyone from Bayern was great /except Goretzka..who is not really guilty of anything, he's just average/ and Coutinho's last position which made me mad. Perisic still better than Coman, and thank god for Lewandowski and Davies.

In the beginning it was a fairly balanced game and we weren’t outplaying them. To me this suggests we either got better or realised exactly what we had to do to render them ineffective, rather than them having an off day.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:58 am

Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby r10 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:43 am

https://ok.ru/video/1248221530783

And 'Müller assists always!" :P
Last edited by r10 on Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
r10
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:47 am

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Hardrade » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:48 am

Ramsej:
Have you all gone insane, disrespecting our former coach, fokkin disgrace!!! Mia san mia!!

Also ramsej:
ramsej84 wrote:P.S LOl at Hummel(pu)ss(y)
Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby Jorge » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:58 am

I have been saying this all along: Bayern's problems are rooted by the possession style stamped at the club in recent years, I even go further, Germany got contaminated as well.

A few days ago there was a tweet saying that Bayern was not going to abandon the possession based tactics: it scared the heck of me! One in this forum even justified it saying that "the problem is not having the ball but what you do with it". This is so wrong that I can't even explain how wrong it is.

Possession must be just one component of the game, used when there is a need for it and by certain players. Possession as tactical foundation or involving the whole team is a tactical suicide and it was proven again and again when we faced meaningful opposition when the system was implemented by the genius of possession football, now it is proven with just a few training sessions how effective almost the same players can be having a more direct approach.

It might take balls to field Thiago but to change the way we played it was more than needed. I am confident that he will find his way back into the starting XI and he will come back as a more effective player in a more direct approach and we will benefit tremendously, he will even contribute mixing things up or going into possession mode when we need it (like to run down the clock when we have a lead) but for now he was not missed a minute.

I expect that our midfield now anchored by a double 6 to give us the tactical order that we lacked, and this goes beyond Kovac, for sure Leon and Joshua got the idea right away, Kudos to Flick, with more training sessions Thiago and Corentin will fine tune themselves as well, at the end, this is a more simpler concept to grab and ultimately more entertaining. I hope this is the beginning of a new era for Bayern, for the most part I have been suffering our brand of football for the last 5 years.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Åland Islands

Postby r10 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:08 am

America USA wrote:Hummels was BvB’s best player. If it weren’t for him, Bayern would be winning by three goals by half time.
Borussia play was so boring tonight as our play in former matches #-o.
r10
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:11 am

Jorge wrote:I have been saying this all along: Bayern's problems are rooted by the possession style stamped at the club in recent years, I even go further, Germany got contaminated as well.

A few days ago there was a tweet saying that Bayern was not going to abandon the possession based tactics: it scared the heck of me! One in this forum even justified it saying that "the problem is not having the ball but what you do with it". This is so wrong that I can't even explain how wrong it is.

Possession must be just one component of the game, used when there is a need for it and by certain players. Possession as tactical foundation or involving the whole team is a tactical suicide and it was proven again and again when we faced meaningful opposition when the system was implemented by the genius of possession football, now it is proven with just a few training sessions how effective almost the same players can be having a more direct approach.

It might take balls to field Thiago but to change the way we played it was more than needed. I am confident that he will find his way back into the starting XI and he will come back as a more effective player in a more direct approach and we will benefit tremendously, he will even contribute mixing things up or going into possession mode when we need it (like to run down the clock when we have a lead) but for now he was not missed a minute.

I expect that our midfield now anchored by a double 6 to give us the tactical order that we lacked, and this goes beyond Kovac, for sure Leon and Joshua got the idea right away, Kudos to Flick, with more training sessions Thiago and Corentin will fine tune themselves as well, at the end, this is a more simpler concept to grab and ultimately more entertaining. I hope this is the beginning of a new era for Bayern, for the most part I have been suffering our brand of football for the last 5 years.

Top post! Today and midweek we seem to be starting from the base of winning the ball and pushing it forward. Unfortunately what we do with the ball is not clear yet from my observations. I noticed many times we would get it to Lewa and he would quickly run into a dead end or sometimes known as a cul-de-sac. I would love to see a direct approach because we have the quality forward players who can create things when given the chance but it has to be more than just pumping the ball forward.I would like to see something similar to what we did vs Spurs where we sucked in the opposition in central areas in order to exploit wide areas for our tricky and speedy wide men to take advantage of.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby bluetiger » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:29 am

Davis is a joy to watch.
I'll throw an idea around: play Alaba as DM and move Kimmich back to RB.
bluetiger
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga