You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-02-08] Bayern Munich Vs Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will be the winner of Bayern Munich Vs Borussia Dortmund?

Poll ended at Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:29 am

Bayern Munich
100%
Borussia Dortmund
No votes
A Draw
No votes

Total votes : 10

[2009-02-08] Bayern Munich Vs Borussia Dortmund

Postby shwas55 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:29 am

Well this is a crucial match for us, a win at home is a must. We are playing the second best defense in the league and we go in with doubts over Klose who has sustained an injury to his knee in the match against HSV. If Klose fails to recover in time, we might see 4-5-1 system, or Donavan will start and play the 90 mins.

Thanks to our poor start to the season every match from now on is crucial especially if Hoffenheim, and HSV keep on winning, if we drop more points especially to the teams around us in the table the pressure will start building on the team, and this might have bad impact.

If Donavan starts this match he will have to start showing that he deserves a contract with Bayern. I have to say his first 2 matches werent as good, but we cant read much into them because when he came against Stuttgart we were 5-0 up and the team wasnt attacking any more, and against HSV i still think he played out of position and that why he had bad 20-25 mins. If he gets the chance lets hope he can score his first goal in Bayern's colors.
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: [2009-02-08] Bayern Munich Vs Borussia Dortmund

Postby reiniksrobis » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:16 pm

I BELIEVE IN WIN! Hope we will trash them like last season[5:0] :D Donovan is good player, but I don`t think we need him to keep after his loan deal ends. Too expensive! But if he plays well, who knows... Yea, and what about Poldi? Ho won`t be available in Sunday?

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:25 pm

reiniksrobis wrote: and what about Poldi? Ho won`t be available in Sunday?

Still not fit according to the official website, not sure if it is true thought, IMO they just wont play him anymore unless a striker gets injured after Donavan leaves.
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:29 pm

Great news Klose declared fit for the match.
According to the official Bayern Website Klose will play on Sunday.
http://www.fcbayern.t-com.de/de/aktuell ... f0727fa347
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby MrLinky » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:27 pm

This one has to be a win , some Dortmund players are a doubt but they're probably playing the same game Hamburg played.Trying to distract a bit and act like some of their key-players are gonna be missing.Since Klose was a doubt I was actually looking forward to see Donovan from the beginning on and check how he does in a match that actually matters , but now that Miro is fit he's probably gonna be substituted in late on in the match.

We conceded at least one goal in every single one of the matches at the Allianz-Arena but I'm predicting a 3-0 and an ending to that bad run. 8)
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby thulkazal » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:12 pm

Strike from the start like last season and win will come

anyway question not about thread.Does Ulli leaves at end of summer ? [-o< coz i heard he does
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shwas55 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:21 pm

Hertha drew, Hoeffenheim drew, Hamburger Lost, Leverkusen Lost.

Great results for us, a win against Dortmund, and we will be second place only a point behind Hoffenheim.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby FCBinNYC » Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:58 pm

Our boy Baumjohann scored against Hoff, Gladbach was a minute away from getting the win too...not bad, good to see that he's already doing us some favors! It's time for Bayern to go on a tear, a win tomorrow + next week against Berlin would go a long way towards at least securing CL for next season. As long as Van Bommel doesn't get sent off this time, I think we'll smash Dortmund tomorrow.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:10 pm

We cant underestimate Dortmund they lost only 2 games so far. They are not easy beats.
I still think we can and should win, lets just hope it goes our way this week.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby reiniksrobis » Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:32 pm

Great results in other matches, but we need to concentrate to our results :) Alex Baumjohann!! Thanks you! :* =D>

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:44 am

Hoffenheim are playing Leverkusen in the next matchday , who have some compensation to do after this week's loss against Stuttgart , so confidently I say - after the next matchday we're gonna be back on top.

Today all the games went in our favor , no wonder we end up dominating the BL almost every year , the other teams just dont have the consistency.Teams like Hamburg might have the potential to beat us luckily in one match but then the next game they go on and lose against a bottom-table team and their best goal-scorer gets himself red carded totally unnecessarily.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby reiniksrobis » Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:18 pm

WOW, Top clashes- TSG-Bayer, Hertha-Bayern etc :) NICE! We should be in top after two weeks :)

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:43 pm

We can do this, our first competitive home match this year! We have to win! :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby reiniksrobis » Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:53 pm

MUTU wrote:We can do this, our first competitive home match this year! We have to win! :)

We MUST win! Match will start SOON!!!

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:56 pm

A win is what we need to get closer to the top-spot , lets hope last week was just an exception.I'm hoping for an early goal by Toni which would make things a lot easier for the rest of the match. =D>
MrLinky
I post all the time

Next

Return to Bundesliga