You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-02-08] Bayern Munich Vs Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will be the winner of Bayern Munich Vs Borussia Dortmund?

Poll ended at Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:29 am

Bayern Munich
100%
Borussia Dortmund
No votes
A Draw
No votes

Total votes : 10

Re: [2009-02-08] Bayern Munich Vs Borussia Dortmund

Postby MrLinky » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:41 am

The gaps in midfield are there because we're playing a more offensive game this year under Klnsmann.Last season Ze used to play right next to van Bommel as CDM , this season he's more of a CM/OM and plays in front of him.Thats the reason we're conceding more goals , but we're also scoring more goals.

The matches are more exciting this year , but personally I'm missing those dirty little 1-0 wins you win championships with.This season the time seems to be over when one scored goal by us is enough to get away with the win , look at ManUntd - they havent conceded a goal in the last 13 matches and won 9 of them with the simple result 1-0.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby reiniksrobis » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:01 pm

You like ugly football?

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:01 pm

I like successful football.Its the teams with the best defence that win titles , not the ones with the most scored goals and the most attractive football.Our play is just getting too "Werder/Arsenal"-like for my taste.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby reiniksrobis » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:51 pm

MrLinky wrote:I like successful football.Its the teams with the best defence that win titles , not the ones with the most scored goals and the most attractive football.Our play is just getting too "Werder/Arsenal"-like for my taste.

So, you are gloryhunter?

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:05 am

You think posting nonsense one-liners and making wild assumptions , without backing them up with any rational argument will lead us anywhere in this discussion ?

This thread isn’t about me and my personality.I just want what’s best for this club (probably just like you , does that make you a glory-hunter too?) that I’ve grown up with and that is still fascinating me.The defensive performance might just be good enough for the BL as we get a lot of chances to score due to our dominance and superiority towards other clubs in Germany , but you’re not gonna get far with it in the CL.Not to mention the fact that you’re not gonna get half as much chances to score in a CL quarter-final as we got on Sunday against Dortmund.

If you’re gonna label everyone on this forum that has bigger expectations and wishes of Bayern in the CL than what we’ve achieved in recent years as a glory-hunter , you have a lot of work left to do.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby shwas55 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:57 pm

Well i have to agree with Linky, Football is about winning trophies, entertaiment comes second, im sure every coach every team manager every club owner will tell you that.

A club will be a failure if they are not Glory hunters. We all like to watch one touch, quick football, but i think we all prefer our team winning trophies, and if slowing the match down and defending will get us the trophies then be it.

We all knew Klinsi gonna bring attacking football when he comes, but letting the defense suffer this badly is suicide. Klinsi will just have to find the balance between going forward and stop leaking goals, because we cant outscore our opponents everytime.
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby reiniksrobis » Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:56 pm

I think we should play with one clear defender who never goes in attacks[maybe except corners, if he is good in air] and one Lucio-type CB! Bayern[same goes to Arsenal] has two attacking CBs not 1 clear defender and one attacking CB. Thats our mistake. We should play Breno in starting-11. He may go to corner kicks, but not to other attacks[maybe in last minutes if team is losing]. We could do rotation in our defense- Lucio+Breno and Micho+VB would be pairs and play them together, not mixed. It`s my defense solution[same goes to CMs- one for attacking and playmaking, other to fill his gaps[sorry for my english, its not perfect, but I hope you know about what I`m talking about]] ;)

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:03 pm

I agree with shwas55. and as I said before, we need to strenghth our defence. Lucio should be out (IMO) yes, he got the spirit and plays from the heart. but he doesn`t use his brain, and sometimes he make some stupid mistakes that cost us alot.
also, we need a right-back. neither Lill or Oddo can do the job for us!
To win trophies, espcially the CL, we need a strong defence. but I believe that we can play an attractive football and have a strong defence in the same-time 8)
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby reiniksrobis » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:47 pm

Miss Dangerous wrote:To win trophies, espcially the CL, we need a strong defence. but I believe that we can play an attractive football and have a strong defence in the same-time 8)

THATS WHAT I`M TALKING ABOUT! 8) How can we gain more supporters to club? - Playing good football. Thats the way how I started to support Napoli! I wanted to watch AC Milan game. I didn`t even know against who they will be playing. And it was Napoli! I wanted to watch ACM, but oppositing team got my support! Becouse of attractive football 8) Against AC Milan!

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:10 pm

You talked about Man United earlier!
I think United played an attractive football last season (not in every game though) but with a very strong defence.
How they did it?
they got players such as Cristiano, Nani, Teves.. etc. who can bring a very beautiful skills to the team.
we got Ribery and if we can sign more players with similer skills. also, sign some good defenders. we will achieve that! 8)
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to Bundesliga