You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2011-09-24] Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:46 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayer Leverkusen will win
No votes

Total votes : 22

Re: [2011-09-24] Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen

Postby Mr.S » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:54 pm

DANIEL VAN BUYTEN. This guy should be a striker. ABSOLUTELY should be. Nice back-up for Gomez,I'd pick him ahead of Peterson,great 1st touch. I wish his defending was as good.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:55 pm

Mr.S wrote:BAYERN look very sharp in-front of game. I dont think people will agree that it is slightly boring.

Last year we created 15 & scored 1-2. This year it's like we create 5-6 & score 3-4.We rarely miss chance apart from Gomez earlier before he form.

You are wrong. This year we create way more than last year and score more. For example vs Schalke we had 17 shots on goal...

Slightly boring? The only boring fact is that it seems Neverkusen is no match to our team right now.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:57 pm

Actually it seems no one can match us at the moment...
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Mr.S » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:57 pm

Mr.S wrote:BAYERN look very sharp in-front of game. I dont think people will agree that it is slightly boring.

Last year we created 15 & scored 1-2. This year it's like we create 5-6 & score 3-4.We rarely miss chance apart from Gomez earlier before he form.

You are wrong. This year we create way more than last year and score more.

Slightly boring? The only boring fact is that it seems Neverkusen is no match to our team right now.

I dont know. Maybe you are right. But I still think we are not playing anything exceptional. Its just that we have taken a decent leap & most teams have had a big fall. The general level compared to last year is lower.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:00 pm

MUTU wrote:Actually it seems no one can match us at the moment...

Hopefully Tuesday night we will continue to say the same :)

BTW Neuer doesn't let any cross to just pass by and become an opportunity for the opponent. :)
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby dambun » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:01 pm

Shut up Voeller! :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby AvatarX » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:02 pm

Mr.S wrote:I dont know. Maybe you are right. But I still think we are not playing anything exceptional. Its just that we have taken a decent leap & most teams have had a big fall. The general level compared to last year is lower.

We are not exceptional yet (although our scorelines tend to feel otherwise), but I think we are in the right direction. We have to keep in mind that it is still the start of the season, so the team can build more on its chemistry :D

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Mr.S » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:05 pm

Mr.S wrote:I dont know. Maybe you are right. But I still think we are not playing anything exceptional. Its just that we have taken a decent leap & most teams have had a big fall. The general level compared to last year is lower.

We are not exceptional yet (although our scorelines tend to feel otherwise), but I think we are in the right direction. We have to keep in mind that it is still the start of the season, so the team can build more on its chemistry :D

10 on 10 on CHEMISTRY. 10 on 10 on Improvement in defense. Very impressed by Heyneckes.

But I think City game will be much more of a challenge. City & EPL teams play at a much faster rate,that will be atleast somewhat of a test because in BL games we have like 70% of possession & the game in general is slightly slower.I do expect a clear win for us though.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:09 pm

I think Heynckes started Van Buyten because of his height because Leverkusen only will be able to cross

and DVB is effective in stopping those

and PLEASE , for sake of humanity , SUB RIBERY OUT

De Costa (their young RB who is playing his first game) got TOTALLY humiliated , is getting humiliating , and am sure that it wont be better in 2nd half if Ribery Stays !!
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby quaazi » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:11 pm

I've been saying that van Buyten should be a striker since, like, forever. :D
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby AvatarX » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:12 pm

MUTU wrote:My 2-0 prediction is looking very fragile now!

Right now even 3-0 or 4-0 predictions look fragile. Imagine Robben coming in the 2nd half :)

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Element » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:19 pm

Half time

2-0

Ribery is playing Great , and assisted 2 goals !!

schweinsteiger , Kroos , Mueller are also Great
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby The Spyware » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:19 pm

dambun wrote:Yeah.... but seems LvG's possession-based style (last year) helped our players be much more comfortable on the ball and thus is helping our new system too....

Yes that's completely true
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Aequitas1987 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:21 pm

I dont think Schweinsteiger is playing that well.

He lost a lot of balls in midfield (althought might have been Kroos I always get confused between those two)

and he is trying to be fancy with his backheels and movements when he needs to just simplify it a little bit.

I am just saying that a team like City on the break (with their speed) specially vs Buyten/Badstuber will cost us that, no matter how well we try to run back and defend as a TEAM, their speed will destroy us if we lose balls when we shoudnt.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby raz25 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:22 pm

AvatarX wrote:Imagine Robben coming in the 2nd half :)

He really shouldn't. It doesn't make any sense to sub him in.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga