You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-09-15] Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayer 04 Leverkusen will win
No votes

Total votes : 2

Re: [2018-09-15] Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen

Postby Hardrade » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:24 pm

Transfer news: Team invisible has got the best striker in the world :roll:
Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby MUTU » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:24 pm

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:No YOU are the crybaby with every ref... Everyone today said it was a CLEAR penalty , even **** Giovane Elber... But I'm sure YOURS is the benchmark opinion so please go ahead and enlighten us that a clear handball YOU would blame the ref for if he didn’t award it to us is not a penalty fir Leverkusen... There’s trying to be neutral and being a fanboy...

I haven't seen it, but I've seen multiple descriptions saying the player was sliding, ball hit his foot and then his arm. Sounds identical to that Ismael penalty against AC Milan.

The commentator on my channel keeps saying it was a "controversial penalty and a controversial retake". His words not mine, not even translated as it's in English.

Also, I may be the crybaby with the refs, but you're the crybaby with everyone employed by Bayern, probably even the gardener.

Controversial is nothing more than much debated is it?

There’s no question this is a legit penalty... You can discuss it being harsh but attesting the referee bias is more than moronic... The same ref who - apart from refereeing a good game IMHO - just awarded a difficult to see red card for Bellarabi - which I agree with 100%... btw...

Also, my statement was true, yours was polemics... I'm mainly criticizing our offense - in multiple departments...

Want to bet what it will be finally judged on Wahretabelle?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby prasun77 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:26 pm

MOTM Robben..have been waiting very long to write this..very happy with his performance.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby America USA » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:32 pm

Dominant performance. Neuer was a spectator for the entire second half.
1. Thiago MOTM. He is looking really good so far in the #6 position.
2. Boateng whom I have endlessly criticized was fantastic today and reminded me of how great he was few years ago.
3. Robben with a vintage performance as well.
4. Thomas looks ok but he’s still a liability in attack at times
5. That twat Bellarabi was rightly shown a red card for that pathetic tackle
6. Tolisso’s injury the only big concern

For all of Leverkusen’s attacking talent they’ve lost all league games so far and Tah has not looked great so far in their games!
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby tflags » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:33 pm

Neuer saving that first penalty twice. Man that made my day.
tflags

Postby MUTU » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:34 pm

America USA wrote:6. Tolisso’s injury the only big concern

I can honestly say the Rafinha injury worries me more. We're going to have lots of matches a few days apart now and we can't rotate at all because we're down to just two fullbacks... not to mention how injury prone Alaba is.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:40 pm

tflags wrote:Neuer saving that first penalty twice. Man that made my day.

Neuer is slowly getting back to his best. Shame that the idiotic referee denied him the clean sheet (and ruined my perfect prediction as well :evil:)
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:45 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:Penalty is 100% legit IMHO... Retake because of half our team running into the box too early... Retake also legit, but more ridiculous IMHO - they almost never do it, but the second time this season already...

Also quite an exaggeration. I'm seeing absolutely nothing out of the ordinary. Yes, by the book, but if this is a retake then so are 99%+ of penalties. Not to mention that since he already gave advantage (twice!), he had no right to call a retake at that point, even if it was so obvious that a Bayern player actually shot the ball ahead of Wendell.

penalty retake.JPG

Did he really though? They just said on Sky that he didn’t even whistle for it to be taken in the first place...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:47 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:[quote="#12"]No YOU are the crybaby with every ref... Everyone today said it was a CLEAR penalty , even **** Giovane Elber... But I'm sure YOURS is the benchmark opinion so please go ahead and enlighten us that a clear handball YOU would blame the ref for if he didn’t award it to us is not a penalty fir Leverkusen... There’s trying to be neutral and being a fanboy...

I haven't seen it, but I've seen multiple descriptions saying the player was sliding, ball hit his foot and then his arm. Sounds identical to that Ismael penalty against AC Milan.

The commentator on my channel keeps saying it was a "controversial penalty and a controversial retake". His words not mine, not even translated as it's in English.

Also, I may be the crybaby with the refs, but you're the crybaby with everyone employed by Bayern, probably even the gardener.

Controversial is nothing more than much debated is it?

There’s no question this is a legit penalty... You can discuss it being harsh but attesting the referee bias is more than moronic... The same ref who - apart from refereeing a good game IMHO - just awarded a difficult to see red card for Bellarabi - which I agree with 100%... btw...

Also, my statement was true, yours was polemics... I'm mainly criticizing our offense - in multiple departments...

Want to bet what it will be finally judged on Wahretabelle?[/quote]

Already told you: Wahretabelle is a fan project... Look at the "expert's" avatars, at least half of them are at least as biased as your average forumer here...
And I doubt it will be as clear as you act here... I still think it’s a legit penalty... As I thought the one on Ribéry in the first game btw...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:48 pm

prasun77 wrote:MOTM Robben..have been waiting very long to write this..very happy with his performance.

He really got better after the goal... I'll admit defeat for today... Gnabry was weak though...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Achilles » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:49 pm

I like the aggressiveness under Kovac, Muller looks improved, the defense not shaky and Tolisso was great. Nice Robben.
The penalty was right but unfortunate, the re-take though was a joke and destroyed the spectacle of Neuer, no player entered the box, correcr if I'm wrong but the retake was given because Volland shoot before the ref whistled...
Honestly the refs are treating us like we're Duisburg FC...
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:49 pm

America USA wrote:Dominant performance. Neuer was a spectator for the entire second half.
1. Thiago MOTM. He is looking really good so far in the #6 position.
2. Boateng whom I have endlessly criticized was fantastic today and reminded me of how great he was few years ago.
3. Robben with a vintage performance as well.
4. Thomas looks ok but he’s still a liability in attack at times
5. That twat Bellarabi was rightly shown a red card for that pathetic tackle
6. Tolisso’s injury the only big concern

For all of Leverkusen’s attacking talent they’ve lost all league games so far and Tah has not looked great so far in their games!

Tackle? Was it? Clearly frustration IMHO...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:51 pm

Achilles wrote:I like the aggressiveness under Kovac, Muller looks improved, the defense not shaky and Tolisso was great. Nice Robben.
The penalty was right but unfortunate, the re-take though was a joke and destroyed the spectacle of Neuer, no player entered the box, correcr if I'm wrong but the retake was given because Volland shoot before the ref whistled...
Honestly the refs are treating us like we're Duisburg FC...

Agree with the first part... Not the final sentence... But you’re right about the rest... There were 3 players slightly in, but they NEVER repeat these... Now all of a sudden they do...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Coman » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:52 pm

Let's see the obvious. Bayern opponents does not care to hurt our players.

The 3 first games of the season show it. Everything is good to stop Bayern.
Coman
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:06 pm

I was surprised to see the ref had the gall to giv that red for the challenge on Rafinha when so far all our players 3 games in have had to deal with terrible injury inducing challenges!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga