You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-09-15] Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.
 

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
2
100%
It will end in a draw
0
No votes
Bayer 04 Leverkusen will win
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 2

Re: [2018-09-15] Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:50 pm

Meanwhile, RObben with a great,great goal !
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10283
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 5063 times
Been thanked: 5315 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-09-15] Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen

Postby Hardrade » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:51 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:I was 101 % sure that Tolisso is going to score in his first games back.

Many people are losing their minds on Goretzka, but they forgot about the 10 goals and 7 assists from Coco last season. In 2,3 seasons he is going to be absolutely WC midfielder.


Both of them will. That is the best aspect of our squad imo.

It’s the attack that worries me
Image
User avatar
Hardrade
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1346
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:27 pm
Location: Belgrade
National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro
Has thanked: 282 times
Been thanked: 897 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-09-15] Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:52 pm

Great goal by Robben
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 39612
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 13247 times
Been thanked: 10437 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2018-09-15] Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:52 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Meanwhile, RObben with a great,great goal !


True... Absolutely awesome... Doesn’t mean he’s bringing much to the game per se though...

As is Gnabry so far - he playing at all?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 22866
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1160 times
Been thanked: 5290 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-09-15] Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:54 pm

Lol

If Gnabry scores now you should just STFU and leave
User avatar
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12253
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Guernsey
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 3693 times
Been thanked: 3786 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: [2018-09-15] Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:54 pm

Hardrade wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:I was 101 % sure that Tolisso is going to score in his first games back.

Many people are losing their minds on Goretzka, but they forgot about the 10 goals and 7 assists from Coco last season. In 2,3 seasons he is going to be absolutely WC midfielder.


Both of them will. That is the best aspect of our squad imo.

It’s the attack that worries me


Yeah, i'm not saying that Leon is not going to be a WC, i still think that they should be given the maximum playing time, because they can be the best mid duo in the world in 3 or 4 years. The future is bright, just many people forgot about Coco duo to his late team arriving & not playing much in the first games.

8)
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10283
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 5063 times
Been thanked: 5315 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-09-15] Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen

Postby La Bestia Negra » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:54 pm

Thiago and Tolisso need to work on their communication. Seen a few too many passes where one goes the opposite direction


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"The name's Bond, James Rodriguez"
User avatar
La Bestia Negra
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:11 am
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 78 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-09-15] Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:57 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Lol

If Gnabry scores now you should just STFU and leave


Why don’t you leave or just ignore me, but most of all stop wasting my fucking time?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 22866
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1160 times
Been thanked: 5290 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-09-15] Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen

Postby Bayernbazi » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:57 pm

Re watching the action which led to the penalty. The contact with Thiago's hand was not delibarate. The ball was already deflected by Thiago's foot and then the ball came up his body. I don't think that one can slide with arms behind his body.

It looks like the refs will carry on doing this shit to try to balance things but it's stays in their face.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Bayernbazi
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1488
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:56 pm
Has thanked: 557 times
Been thanked: 901 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: [2018-09-15] Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:58 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
Hardrade wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:I was 101 % sure that Tolisso is going to score in his first games back.

Many people are losing their minds on Goretzka, but they forgot about the 10 goals and 7 assists from Coco last season. In 2,3 seasons he is going to be absolutely WC midfielder.


Both of them will. That is the best aspect of our squad imo.

It’s the attack that worries me


Yeah, i'm not saying that Leon is not going to be a WC, i still think that they should be given the maximum playing time, because they can be the best mid duo in the world in 3 or 4 years. The future is bright, just many people forgot about Coco duo to his late team arriving & not playing much in the first games.

8)


No it’s not...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 22866
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1160 times
Been thanked: 5290 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-09-15] Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:58 pm

#12 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Meanwhile, RObben with a great,great goal !


True... Absolutely awesome... Doesn’t mean he’s bringing much to the game per se though...

As is Gnabry so far - he playing at all?


Gnabry is invisible but has he ever played on the left before? A weird decision especially when Rafinha is playing today
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 39612
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 13247 times
Been thanked: 10437 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2018-09-15] Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:59 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:Re watching the action which led to the penalty. The contact with Thiago's hand was not delibarate. The ball was already deflected by Thiago's foot and then the ball came up his body. I don't think that one can slide with arms behind his body.

It looks like the refs will carry on doing this shit to try to balance things but it's stays in their face.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


We got a debatable penalty against Hoffenheim... I think this one's absolutely ok... You can still put your hand not as high up as Thiago did... He risked too much in that one...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 22866
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1160 times
Been thanked: 5290 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-09-15] Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:01 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Meanwhile, RObben with a great,great goal !


True... Absolutely awesome... Doesn’t mean he’s bringing much to the game per se though...

As is Gnabry so far - he playing at all?


Gnabry is invisible but has he ever played on the left before? A weird decision especially when Rafinha is playing today


It should help him to het some finishing, but regardless of position, he hasn’t beat a single opponent so far...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 22866
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1160 times
Been thanked: 5290 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-09-15] Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:02 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:Re watching the action which led to the penalty. The contact with Thiago's hand was not delibarate. The ball was already deflected by Thiago's foot and then the ball came up his body. I don't think that one can slide with arms behind his body.

It looks like the refs will carry on doing this shit to try to balance things but it's stays in their face.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


Bayern should leave the Bundesliga for good...

F*** Di** DFL
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 46681
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 31305 times
Been thanked: 6747 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-09-15] Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:03 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Bayernbazi wrote:Re watching the action which led to the penalty. The contact with Thiago's hand was not delibarate. The ball was already deflected by Thiago's foot and then the ball came up his body. I don't think that one can slide with arms behind his body.

It looks like the refs will carry on doing this shit to try to balance things but it's stays in their face.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


Bayern should leave the Bundesliga for good...

F*** Di** DFL


So basically we're never at fault for anything and just come here to shit on refs? Ok...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 22866
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1160 times
Been thanked: 5290 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests