You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[22/03/08] Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

[22/03/08] Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:01 pm

Matchday 25 - FCB vs Bayer 04

Leverkusen climbed to third spot and are 6 points behind Bayern and a point below Hamburg. If Bayern wins, they climb 9 points above Bayer.

I'm going to miss the game. :x :(
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Bayernglasgowfan » Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:06 pm

Looking forward to this one, finish work at 1pm so enough time to get home and wach it live on internet. Hopefully a home win and we can wave bye bye to another challenger!
Bayernglasgowfan
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Hollywood18 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:54 pm

i think the 2-1 loss to cottbus woke bayern from its slumber. I think they were getting a little to confident and lossing was the best thing that could have happend. Im calling 3-1 bayern defeats bayer
FC Hollywood18
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:01 pm

You can watch the match live on CCTV5 or GolTv

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?match ... art=sports
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby CanadaFan » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:08 pm

Looking forward to this one!!!
CanadaFan
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby ReMad » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:00 pm

Canceled goal for bayren munich - offside
click here

First goal for bayren munich - luca toni "GOAL"
click here

Bayren munich messes a great chance inside penalty area
click here
ReMad
Getting the hang of it

Postby ReMad » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:55 pm

Amazing save form oliver kahn
click here

Nice chance for bayren missed infront of the goal keeper
click here

Second goal for bayren munich - luca toni [color="#FF0000"]"GOAL"[/color]
[url="http://www.d1g.com/video/show/1880231"]click here[/url]
ReMad
Getting the hang of it

Postby ReMad » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:19 pm

First goal for bayren lever kusen - Dmitri bulykin [color="#0000FF"]"GOAL"[/color]
[url="http://www.d1g.com/video/show/1880276"]click here[/url]
ReMad
Getting the hang of it

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:40 pm

Thank You for the video highlights ReMad
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby FCBinNYC » Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:31 am

Leverkusen had me nervous, but I'd say the victory was ultimately deserved. That second goal was great, Lahm is the man! Franck seemed a little subdued, but they can't all be zingers. He's allowed a day off as long as the rest of the team does what needs to be done. And how about Wolfsburg coming through for us vs Hamburg? Surely we've got one hand on that shield now...like Klose keeps saying, the only team that can beat Bayern is Bayern themselves. (Neva. Frickin. Happening!)
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby mattie » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:05 pm

now just dortmund and stuttgart can cause us little problems but i think there is nothing to lose we won this season
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FC Hollywood18 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:46 pm

The goal that bulykin was a undeservid goal in my mind. Demichellis was one step to late.
FC Hollywood18
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MunchenFC » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:21 am

I knew it!
i called it 2-1!
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Return to Bundesliga