You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-11-27] Bayern Munich vs Arminia Bielefeld

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
DSC Arminia Bielefeld will win
No votes

Total votes : 1

Re: [2021-11-27] Bayern Munich vs Arminia Bielefeld

Postby Alexander » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:10 pm

"It will be fun rubbing said table in your face"

Truly a fan of Bayern. Waiting for us to lose so he can enjoy his day.
Alexander
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:11 pm

MUTU wrote:
Alexander wrote:Reading the tables mean we are the best team in Germany and Rayo Vallecano better than Barca.

And Sporting CP 3rd best club in Portugal crushing BVB :lol:
3-1 with ten men is "crushing", while 5-0 with 11 is "wE aRe ThE bEsT tEaM iN eUrOpE"
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Alexander » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:11 pm

MUTU wrote:
Alexander wrote:Reading the tables mean we are the best team in Germany and Rayo Vallecano better than Barca.

Strange because Dortmund are a level above us?
Alexander
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:13 pm

Bayern in CL +16 goal difference.
BVB in CL -6 goal difference.

Oh, I'm trembling.
MUTU
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:14 pm

Alexander wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Strange because Dortmund are a level above us?
Who said that? But Dortmund are clearly in better form right now and while you try to ridicule me and I simply state the way I see things, I will be down next week but at least it‘ll be fun to see you guys applying damage control and finding excuses for your condescension…
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:14 pm

MUTU wrote:Bayern in CL +16 goal difference.

Oh, I'm trembling.
See my above post
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Alexander » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:15 pm

MUTU wrote:Bayern in CL +16 goal difference.

It doesn`t matter what we do, we are still close to shit. Read the comments during the CL-final against PSG. With friends like this we need no enemies.
Alexander
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:16 pm

#12 wrote:Dortmund are clearly in better form right now

Dortmund's form LLWLW
Bayern's form WWLWW

Also, BVB were down to 10 men against Sporting CP in the 74' with the score 2-0 (finished 3-1 for Sporting). It's not like it was Emre Can's first career red card either, and he could play against us.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:27 pm

Man #12.. stop hyping up BVB to a level they are just not on.. VFB Stuttgart was the better team and they won a lucky game. Sporting outclassed them in a do or die game and even against VFL is was nothing much. And a lot of games before that either.

Has Bayern not the best playing form? They dont indeed. But are we really expecting a demolishing play vs teams who bakc their own box with almost 11 man? Games like Bielefeld are the ones who can decide a championship in the long run.

BvB is a club who plays offensive game, which suits Bayern even more, which opens them a lot more space and a lot less pressure. And we all know, AGAIN, that the BVB defense is quite shit, even if our is not secured all the times, but BVB's is even less. Hummels got slower and makes more mistakes then ever. Akanji has his brain farts all the time and their RB and LB's are like a rollercoaster with their health. Haaland is not going to play 90 minutes either.

And who won the last 6 games between each other despite Haaland in top form in a couple of them?

No way or scenario where i see BVB win, unless Neuer decides to score 3 own goals on purpose. And believe me that Lewa is going to be pumped by 1: not scoring yesterday 2: being hyped by winning the ballon d lol or 3: being furious by getting fucked with the ballon d lol a 2nd year in a row.
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:18 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:Man #12.. stop hyping up BVB to a level they are just not on.. VFB Stuttgart was the better team and they won a lucky game. Sporting outclassed them in a do or die game and even against VFL is was nothing much. And a lot of games before that either.

Has Bayern not the best playing form? They dont indeed. But are we really expecting a demolishing play vs teams who bakc their own box with almost 11 man? Games like Bielefeld are the ones who can decide a championship in the long run.

BvB is a club who plays offensive game, which suits Bayern even more, which opens them a lot more space and a lot less pressure. And we all know, AGAIN, that the BVB defense is quite shit, even if our is not secured all the times, but BVB's is even less. Hummels got slower and makes more mistakes then ever. Akanji has his brain farts all the time and their RB and LB's are like a rollercoaster with their health. Haaland is not going to play 90 minutes either.

And who won the last 6 games between each other despite Haaland in top form in a couple of them?

No way or scenario where i see BVB win, unless Neuer decides to score 3 own goals on purpose. And believe me that Lewa is going to be pumped by 1: not scoring yesterday 2: being hyped by winning the ballon d lol or 3: being furious by getting fucked with the ballon d lol a 2nd year in a row.
I am not hyping up anyone, I‘m trying to help some people here gaining some perspective…
It’s not about how good they are… It’s about how bad we are RIGHT NOW…

Yes, we have the better players on paper… But they had a turnaround yesterday… After being down again and early… We have been poor, we have a lot of turmoil around team and club, we had no midfield with Kimmich and even less without, Upamecano and Hernandez are a time bomb waiting to explode - against Haaland and our offense has been toothless lately…

This is not my usual talk, this is actually happening… It’s like with Kovac and I expect a similar game… I would be surprised if we even drew quite frankly…
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby CiriacoS » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:26 pm

Ed. wrote:
#12 wrote:Against Bielefeld? You surely don’t remember well…

Yes, let's not get carried away. It's a good start to defensive solidity and I'd much prefer a 1-0 over 3-1 but the opposition is a club that had the second poorest BL goals scored tally heading into the game and now has the worst.

Suffice to say, that literally and empirically it will not get more easier than this for the defence this season, since they are out of the Pokal.

Chances missed, that happens but the more worrying aspect is the midfield as some have already pointed out. Tolliso may actually be a much better partner for Kimmich or the coach has to come up with a system where Goretzka is not receiving passes under pressure and turning the ball around consistently or is not making more than 20 yard passes.

Goretzka can head, he can shoot and he can tackle at WC levels, Everything else, he's about average. That's pretty clear now without Kimmich.
I think Gore would be awesome in a 3 man midfield but we don't play that way.

The less time he's asked to be called upon his "average" skillset in this system, the better.
Juilan has to somehow find a way.
This 100%

Probably our biggest issue at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CiriacoS
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:07 pm

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister87 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:35 pm

#12 wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:Man #12.. stop hyping up BVB to a level they are just not on.. VFB Stuttgart was the better team and they won a lucky game. Sporting outclassed them in a do or die game and even against VFL is was nothing much. And a lot of games before that either.

I am not hyping up anyone, I‘m trying to help some people here gaining some perspective…

Yes, we have the better players on paper… But they had a turnaround yesterday… After being down again and early… We have been poor, we have a lot of turmoil around team and club, we had no midfield with Kimmich and even less without, Upamecano and Hernandez are a time bomb waiting to explode - against Haaland and our offense has been toothless lately…

This is not my usual talk, this is actually happening… It’s like with Kovac and I expect a similar game… I would be surprised if we even drew quite frankly…

Then look up who shows up when it counts. What was last year vs RB? What was last year before the winter break vs Neverkusen, all the late games vs BVB. These are the games those guys do it for. Yes, again, our play hasnt been best, but remember, those teams almost parked 2 bosses in front of goal, BVB plays forward which opens space for our fast guys as well.. Teams who play forward vs us, know to be VERY careful. And Lewa didnt do 24 goals in 24 games vs BVB because our play sucked :P
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:53 pm

PAVARD???
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:54 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:
#12 wrote:

Then look up who shows up when it counts. What was last year vs RB? What was last year before the winter break vs Neverkusen, all the late games vs BVB. These are the games those guys do it for. Yes, again, our play hasnt been best, but remember, those teams almost parked 2 bosses in front of goal, BVB plays forward which opens space for our fast guys as well.. Teams who play forward vs us, know to be VERY careful. And Lewa didnt do 24 goals in 24 games vs BVB because our play sucked :P
Well, we‘ll see, I see no reason to be optimistic except what you named where most of it could just be coincidence…
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga