You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-11-27] Bayern Munich vs Arminia Bielefeld

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll runs till Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
DSC Arminia Bielefeld will win
No votes

Total votes : 1

Re: [2021-11-27] Bayern Munich vs Arminia Bielefeld

Postby Fénix » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:39 pm

Kimmich's vacation is going so far so great. :mrgreen:

Another opportunity for Tolisso and co. to win their spot and play some football this season.

I expect Nagelsmann to finally return to 4-2-3-1 and to the early season start performance. I would even try Sané on the right flank once again just for a surprise vs Arminia.

Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:55 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:Tbh, for this game, i dont even care if its a drag of a game. For me in this one only the 3 points matter and a solid performance in the D. Dont need a 5 or 6 goal fest. Save that for BVB.

Btw, #12, you are better informed about this as me, but since Kimmich is now positive, he doesnt have to take the needle in the next 6 months at all? I know that after you have been tested positive, you only need one shot, but didnt know about the 6 month ''safe zone'' is true?

Heard someone my parents know say that after he was positive last year, he wasnt even allowed to take it within the first 6 months after?
Yes… Booster requirememts are in transition, so could be 4 or 5 months soon… But actually, no sooner yes…

Also, apparently, the jab then counts as booster shot meaning Gnabry is already carrying the status "fully vaccinated"…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:49 pm

Gnabry, Musiala and Cuisance are tested negative. Can get out of quarantine tonight at 00.00 and are being in the squad probably.

Lucas Hernandez is fine, Gore ended training a bit earlier as precaution, but nothing problematic for tomorrow.

Sule is not going to start, Sarr is out, as is Sabitzer ( latter probably for a few weeks sidelined ) . No word on Stanisic though. Nianzou is out on therapeutic base, no surgery needed.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to Bundesliga